another noob with hotkey problems

Metal_Heavy

Edited 12 November 2019 - 7:19 pm by Metal_Heavy
Hi,

I have a new computer (windows 10)
With my old computer windows 10 i managed to set my hotkeys but this time Im not sure what to do.
I have been reading lot of post but hopefully some of you guys got a quik answer.

So I managed to convert my hotkeys from HD to voobly Wololikingdoms 1.5.
But if I play any other mod AOK/or AOC my hotkeys dont work. I know how to set it manualy but I get confused all the time.

Is there a easy way how i can copy/paste WK hotkeys to any other mods?

Thanks in advance!

Link | Reply | Quote
 finally_free_

Posted 12 November 2019 - 8:41 pm
Hi mate,

To change your hotkeys and save them you need to open a game room, click on "game", tick the "start at single player menu" option, then enter in settings once you lunched the game, and change the hotkeys like you want,

After that you can exit and now you can untick the option "start at single player menu", and you will be able to play anygame with your new hotkeys,

There are also few mod in the voobly mods page that change your hotkeys in to default from another game like for example this one: https://www.voobly.com/gamemods/mod/45/AoC-Hotkeys , that change your hotkey is to the AOC default one,

Also you can export your hotkeys by taking this 2 files, "player.nfz" and "player1.hki" that both are located in your Aoe2HD main folder,

Hear you soon mate :)
Link | Reply | Quote
 Metal_Heavy

Posted 13 November 2019 - 9:51 am
Thanks dude!,

I set all hotkeys manually, thats all fine but in the menu sometimes its hard to remeber witch hotkeys i use as in game everything goes manually. Just takes some time but all good now.

Thanks again
Link | Reply | Quote
 finally_free_

Posted 13 November 2019 - 9:58 am
It was a pleasure :)

[Thread Closed]

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]
Displaying 1 - 4 out of 4 posts