[Dy] vs xCs Clan War 2019

[xCs]JacobRothschild

Posted 16 November 2019 - 7:54 pm
Half of our members are either inactive or can't make it. It had to be tomorrow because for the next few weeks I'll be busy as I'm moving house. Don't pretend to know who we have available and who we don't.

The bottom line is, Blodi has alone 10000 CBA HERO games (not even exaggerating), which is more than all of [Dy] combined; yet you're still petrified of switching civs lol. The funniest part is, you won't even pick fair civs; the pattern is that we see xCs are very, very scared of us being able to decide who gets important civs.

In terms of smurfing, I have asked if possible for a mod to present to check IP's because it's xCs who need the smurfs lol.

You're welcome to pull out if you want, you obviously care and you should because you've already shown yourselves to be the biggest pussies in CS vs [Eot_] would be even more embarrassing vs [Dy].

See you tomorrow @ 17:00 GMT. My bet is [Dy] wins by xCs forfeit.

You know very well you have ZERO chance LOL. Why you trying to show off on forums. You even said many times in every day games that you have no chance to beat xCS in CB maps ( we saw screenshots ). We both know you only got chance to win few blood games at best.

And doesn't matter how many games a player played. Brison played 50 000 games and he is 1700.
BEK is GOD of CS and YOU will lose every game vs him as you do in every day games.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Me_]Zanchy____

Edited 16 November 2019 - 8:54 pm by [Me_]Zanchy____
You know very well you have ZERO chance LOL. Why you trying to show off on forums. You even said many times in every day games that you have no chance to beat xCS in CB maps ( we saw screenshots ). We both know you only got chance to win few blood games at best.

And doesn't matter how many games a player played. Brison played 50 000 games and he is 1700.
BEK is GOD of CS and YOU will lose every game vs him as you do in every day games.

Zanchy 8 Camp 1

If I did BO9 vs Blodi, it would be either 8-1 or 9-0 (because I can beat him at his best map haha). If it was BO31, I'd win either 30-1 or 31-1, same story. He's a 1 mapper, as are you. The difference is, at least he's considered good at that one map. BURN.

BTW yes that's a challenge, xCs_ have all tried and failed miserably in 1v1 vs me so far.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [I3acI]_Army1_

Posted 16 November 2019 - 8:59 pm
Just to be clear both clans have offered me money to smurf for them but has yet no bid has been acceptable. I await increased bids, which no doubt will be on the way.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Marvel__

Posted 16 November 2019 - 9:26 pm
There will be a mod present to check for smurfs on both sides, don't worry.

Good luck both sides tomorrow
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]_Jv

Posted 16 November 2019 - 9:28 pm
get baited lmao
Link | Reply | Quote
 ['RB']ZottenDree

Posted 16 November 2019 - 9:31 pm
Just to be clear both clans have offered me money to smurf for them but has yet no bid has been acceptable. I await increased bids, which no doubt will be on the way.

xcs went with me instead you can go with the wimps in dy and we shall do a 1v1 desert blood
Link | Reply | Quote
 seeyoulatter_

Posted 16 November 2019 - 9:41 pm
Lmao classic fran...
Getting benched cause Dan is a better player than him
Link | Reply | Quote
 seeyoulatter_

Posted 16 November 2019 - 9:42 pm
In other news: my prediction is that dy will try to find some excuse not to have to play. Most likely they will complain about the cb civs and find some reason to call it a forfeit win without playing any games
Link | Reply | Quote
 seeyoulatter_

Posted 16 November 2019 - 9:44 pm
In even otherer news: I was never planning on smurfing for either sides, I genuinely hope this can be a nice event and the ges get played without drama. This would actually be very good for cs and all involved. I was very pleasantly surprised by how smoothly this was scheduled, but I feel like tomorrow u will get unpleasantly surprised one way or the other
Link | Reply | Quote
 [I3acI]_Army1_

Posted 16 November 2019 - 10:01 pm
xcs went with me instead you can go with the wimps in dy and we shall do a 1v1 desert blood

They will still need to increase their bid. We all know im not cheap but i think all agree this would be the best way to decide any war.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Me_]Zanchy____

Edited 16 November 2019 - 11:00 pm by [Me_]Zanchy____
Didn't know desert blood was one of the maps frankie ;bleh
Link | Reply | Quote
 [I3acI]_Army1_

Posted 16 November 2019 - 10:15 pm
Didn't know dessert blood was one of the maps frankie ;bleh

It will be if the offer becomes suitable lol
Link | Reply | Quote
 ['RB']ZottenDree

Posted 16 November 2019 - 10:18 pm
Didn't know dessert blood was one of the maps frankie ;bleh

desert blood between me and frankie or xcs cancel the war
Link | Reply | Quote
 [I3acI]_Army1_

Posted 16 November 2019 - 10:20 pm
desert blood between me and frankie or xcs cancel the war

I agree
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 16 November 2019 - 11:21 pm
Gl tomorrow to both.

Eot is interested in playing a Dy Eot vs XceL xCs war sometime after if all clans are also interested. Would obviously be a war with Euro - CB's & Bloods involved.

Link | Reply | Quote
123456789101112[13]14151617
Displaying 181 - 195 out of 241 posts