[Dy] vs xCs Clan War 2019

[xCs]SwagStar

Posted 13 November 2019 - 10:25 pm
CS - CBA Hero 1827 1674 1947

like you're barely 18xx right now and only reason you're not 15/16 is because you have been carried so many games fmting with xCs guys and other people. Do you realize how terrible this is to play AoC as long as you have and be this bad still at one single map? You're an anomaly

My little brother been playing on my account the last week

U sound mad btw, is it because your bad...?
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 13 November 2019 - 10:29 pm
My little brother been playing on my account the last week

U sound mad btw, is it because your bad...?
the weak trolls are truly weak. I'll check in later from my phone when totoro is tired watching his clan mascot get dismantled on the forum and tries to defend you for once.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]SwagStar

Posted 13 November 2019 - 10:30 pm
Cant be too weak if ur here replying with essays to one liners lmdao
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 13 November 2019 - 10:33 pm
Cant be too weak if ur here replying with essays to one liners lmdao
I prefer writing the long ones, always have. They take 1 minute and they last longer in the mind. None of what I wrote you can actually refute. Every challenge or post I made you and totoro will either reject or just not want to respond to 11.

Cant wait to be with you on sunday watching the war you wont participate in ;flowers
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Marvel__

Edited 13 November 2019 - 10:37 pm by [Eot_]Marvel__
Maybe... just maybe, he meant CS? Idk, you're the genius here.
Well then maybe, just maybe he should've said what he meant?
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]SwagStar

Edited 13 November 2019 - 10:40 pm by [xCs]SwagStar
I prefer writing the long ones, always have. They take 1 minute and they last longer in the mind. None of what I wrote you can actually refute. Every challenge or post I made you and totoro will either reject or just not want to respond to 11.

Cant wait to be with you on sunday watching the war you wont participate in ;flowers

Imagine being in a clan so **** the biggest planned event is watching other clans play lmao

Im not home Sunday btw or I'd be playing - even a Xcs player with 1 month experience can smoke DY
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 13 November 2019 - 11:27 pm
Must be nice to be able to say anything you like even when you know it has 0 truth behind it. But my challenge to Totoro with you playing still stands.. he won't take it but it's worth a shot
Link | Reply | Quote
 ['RB']ZottenDree

Posted 13 November 2019 - 11:58 pm
Everybody knows eot dont stand a chance without charlie as he carried eot 24/7
Link | Reply | Quote
 Dej4Vu

Posted 14 November 2019 - 12:54 am
Quote:
Ladder Statistics
Game Ladder Rating Wins Losses Streak Ladder Profile
Age of Empires II: The Conquerors CS - CBA Hero 1848 1676 1947 2 ยป View Details
Swagstar you literally a bag of ego or just a troll, nothing more else to add.
Link | Reply | Quote
 ggitired

Posted 14 November 2019 - 1:16 am
Legit war?

Bout ****ing time.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]BEKSniper_

Posted 14 November 2019 - 2:01 am
In conclusion, fu sean. You are either a homeless literature major or have no life :D
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 14 November 2019 - 2:26 am
In conclusion, fu sean. You are either a homeless literature major or have no life :D
you need to make a new post announcing your retirement from a 20 year old game you achieved nothing in... your last one got almost no replies :/
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Marvel__

Posted 14 November 2019 - 2:45 am
you need to make a new post announcing your retirement from a 20 year old game you achieved nothing in... your last one got almost no replies :/
Brutal
Link | Reply | Quote
 [7th]Regu1Lator

Posted 14 November 2019 - 11:42 pm
Andreas told me he was going to smurf for xCs and that Cena and Jassim are smurfing for xCs too, I didn't want to betray his trust but I can't have this weighing on my conscience any more!
Link | Reply | Quote
 seeyoulatter_

Posted 14 November 2019 - 11:49 pm
This is untrue, i am saving my strenght for the real war, i.e. xCs + xcel vs Eot + Dy + clan Bek

Link | Reply | Quote
123456789[10]11121314151617
Displaying 136 - 150 out of 241 posts