[Dy] vs xCs Clan War 2019

[Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 13 November 2019 - 9:53 pm
You and ur 3 player clan are garbage, keep bragging about running your "clan" of forum posters lmao
You dont consider yourself a forum poster? I know you play just as much as you talk but when you play as bad as you do.. are you really 'playing' ? You have to ask yourself these questions sometimes spencer. When your only value in a clan is to talk because they are so embarrassed to play with you in any formal setting or vs any decent players... They even call you their random cba hero player.. you're not even part of the group that can play mirror games and you literally only play cba hero. I dont get how that's even possible yet you somehow accomplished that.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]PLO_Style

Posted 13 November 2019 - 9:55 pm
And yet Spencer is a better player than you, Shawn.

Mad cuz bad???
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 13 November 2019 - 9:59 pm
And yet Spencer is a better player than you, Shawn.

Mad cuz bad???
I get clan unity and all.. he has to come here and ride in like a knight and try to defend his clan leader because thats all hes actually somewhat useful for is '**** talking' since its not actually being a valuable member in xCs but lets be real with our comebacks at the same time totoro.

I could challenge xCs to a clan war right now with bloods/CB's (looks bad if you reject bloods seeing as you're about to play a clan war with bloods part of it) xCs uses Spencer for the mirror CB games and Eot uses me for all the bloods (Since im so bad at everything you guys should take an easy advantage if thats the case) But we both know you will reject this offer as soon as possible.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]SwagStar

Posted 13 November 2019 - 10:04 pm
How do u have time to post essays all day long on a Wednesday, no employers biting on your blank resume besides your entry "leader of a **** forum clan"????

Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 13 November 2019 - 10:07 pm
How do u have time to post essays all day long on a Wednesday, no employers biting on your blank resume besides your entry "leader of a **** forum clan"????
I know how to type words on a keyboard without looking down for each letter. These sentences im writing which you call 'essays' take me maybe 1 minute. How do you have time to type just as much and play as much as you do? Infact how do you have all that time to play and still be this bad at one single map? I know I mocked vivo last year for being a one map wonder but like you take the cake by far. He could atleast play 1v1 mirror and TG mirrors to a good level whereas you're just an empty hole filling the xCs roster.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]SwagStar

Posted 13 November 2019 - 10:10 pm
I know how to type words on a keyboard without looking down for each letter. These sentences im writing which you call 'essays' take me maybe 1 minute. How do you have time to type just as much and play as much as you do? Infact how do you have all that time to play and still be this bad at one single map? I know I mocked vivo last year for being a one map wonder but like you take the cake by far. He could atleast play 1v1 mirror and TG mirrors to a good level whereas you're just an empty hole filling the xCs roster.

If u werent a washed up glory seeker from 15 years ago you'd see hero is the only map thats played lmao

Admit ur mad cuz bad
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 13 November 2019 - 10:12 pm
If u werent a washed up glory seeker from 15 years ago you'd see hero is the only map thats played lmao

Admit ur mad cuz bad
Never denied that its the only map... my point was you play many hours a day now for as long as you have and you have to tell people you have only played for 1 month to hide the fact you still suck this bad at one single map. xCs guys like the **** talkers with no skill in their clan because most of them dont like to talk **** on the forums and you do the job for them. They also know when it matters and when its important you will be sitting in spectate and watching and not doing anything because you are here for one reason and thats to forum post.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]RAJPUT__

Posted 13 November 2019 - 10:13 pm

Admit ur mad cuz bad
Yet you suck at it
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]SwagStar

Posted 13 November 2019 - 10:15 pm
Never denied that its the only map... my point was you play many hours a day now for as long as you have and you have to tell people you have only played for 1 month to hide the fact you still suck this bad at one single map. xCs guys like the **** talkers with no skill in their clan because most of them dont like to talk **** on the forums and you do the job for them. They also know when it matters and when its important you will be sitting in spectate and watching and not doing anything because you are here for one reason and thats to forum post.

Ive only been playing for a month
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 13 November 2019 - 10:18 pm
CS - CBA Hero 1827 1674 1947

like you're barely 18xx right now and only reason you're not 15/16 is because you have been carried so many games fmting with xCs guys and other people. Do you realize how terrible this is to play AoC as long as you have and be this bad still at one single map? You're an anomaly
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 13 November 2019 - 10:20 pm
Ive only been playing for a month
[xCs]SwagStar 1 September 2019

I mean you joined xCs two in a half months ago alone... and you were playing before that.... or is your story gonna change again and the guy who you 'stole' this account from was in xCs when you stole the account ? You have to get your stories straight when you make up lies to save face. When the story comes back at you it looks worse, I dont hate you spencer so im giving you some advice for the future to help you.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]SwagStar

Posted 13 November 2019 - 10:20 pm
Yet you suck at it

You literally lost 10 in a row to Javi lmfao
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 13 November 2019 - 10:22 pm
You literally lost 10 in a row to Javi lmfao
Why talking about javi like hes dog ****? He isnt you. Javi wouldnt lose a single game of any map to you?
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]SwagStar

Posted 13 November 2019 - 10:22 pm
[xCs]SwagStar 1 September 2019

I mean you joined xCs two in a half months ago alone... and you were playing before that.... or is your story gonna change again and the guy who you 'stole' this account from was in xCs when you stole the account ? You have to get your stories straight when you make up lies to save face. When the story comes back at you it looks worse, I dont hate you spencer so im giving you some advice for the future to help you.

Ive only been playing for 1 month, read ur own signature brother
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 13 November 2019 - 10:25 pm
You do know everyone knows thats a lie right ? your clanmates and everyone else reading this or that has been around somewhat. I havent even been around at all until a week ago and I even I know thats a lie. So as I said before, making up lies that backfire only make you look worse. I get it that its embarrassing for you to admit you have been playing a while and your clan role is 'talk **** to sean on forums' and when it comes to playing or anything else they will only play with you against weaker opposition because you're a handicap.

Link | Reply | Quote
12345678[9]1011121314151617
Displaying 121 - 135 out of 241 posts