[Dy] vs xCs Clan War 2019

[Eot_]Evil_Weasel

Posted 13 November 2019 - 5:58 pm
Jassim wrote:
what about dy eot vs xcs xcel after this done?
are there even any active players in xcel besides you?
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]PLO_Style

Posted 13 November 2019 - 7:23 pm
https://www.voobly.com/profile/view/123197533/Matches

Not sure you know what 'retirement' means

Maybe... just maybe, he meant CS? Idk, you're the genius here.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 13 November 2019 - 7:38 pm
I should come out of retirement as well. Let's get some games going! GL boys
will be the first time your little brother doesn't run from a challenge infront of him... super proud moment for you im sure!
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]SwagStar

Posted 13 November 2019 - 7:49 pm
Big EZ btw
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]PLO_Style

Posted 13 November 2019 - 8:57 pm
will be the first time your little brother doesn't run from a challenge infront of him... super proud moment for you im sure!

I mean, I am literally better than you in everything AoC related. Not sure where you find the ground to talk so big lmao what are you even good at? Smosh? rofl

Here's a challenge: 1v1 in CS, DM, and RM me and you. Let's see who will run from this challenge ;)

Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 13 November 2019 - 9:15 pm
I mean, I am literally better than you in everything AoC related. Not sure where you find the ground to talk so big lmao what are you even good at? Smosh? rofl

Here's a challenge: 1v1 in CS, DM, and RM me and you. Let's see who will run from this challenge ;)
Yet ive made and ran one of the most successful clans for over a decade... only thing you've done is shown how to run a clan and have them show no balls and turn away from any challenge. As I just pointed out a post ago that triggered you so badly, this will be the first literal time you guys will show up and play games (I know its a few days too early you still might run last second as you did vs Eot) but im pretty sure you guys will show up this time around.

You seem super triggered, is your turban on too tight? are you doing okay?
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]PLO_Style

Posted 13 November 2019 - 9:29 pm
I am a mediocre AoC player and cannot accept your challenge.

Ok thought so

Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 13 November 2019 - 9:34 pm
Ok thought so
I'm actually surprised you considered me a 'player' even. I think you very well know after xCs last declined our war offer (because of you) I stopped playing all together. Whereas you just kept playing more and more.... but it doesnt surprise me when it comes to your clan and my clan we know who is more superior.

But here ill do you one better... if you want to back that same challenge up... after Dy beats you guys.... we could arrange a CS/RM/DM war between Eot & xCs... and when I mean CS I dont mean CBA hero obviously I mean actual CS maps.... but we know how this will go with you backtracking and running.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]PLO_Style

Posted 13 November 2019 - 9:40 pm
I'm actually surprised you considered me a 'player' even. I think you very well know after xCs last declined our war offer (because of you) I stopped playing all together. Whereas you just kept playing more and more.... but it doesnt surprise me when it comes to your clan and my clan we know who is more superior.

But here ill do you one better... if you want to back that same challenge up... after Dy beats you guys.... we could arrange a CS/RM/DM war between Eot & xCs... and when I mean CS I dont mean CBA hero obviously I mean actual CS maps.... but we know how this will go with you backtracking and running.

Two words elicits 1000 word essay. Triggered?

Mad cuz bad?

Couldn't surpass mediocrity in your 20 years of AoC? :(
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]SwagStar

Posted 13 November 2019 - 9:43 pm
Big 4head sean mad cuz bad lmfao
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 13 November 2019 - 9:44 pm
I like how I trigger you so badly to making a challenge when all you're known for is running from challenges, then you turn around and try to call me triggered for typing a response as I explain your fear from my clan vs yours.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]SwagStar

Posted 13 November 2019 - 9:46 pm
I like how I trigger you so badly to making a challenge when all you're known for is running from challenges, then you turn around and try to call me triggered for typing a response as I explain your fear from my clan vs yours.

Cool essay, didnt read btw

One word per square inch of ur forehead...?
Link | Reply | Quote
 trolld1

Posted 13 November 2019 - 9:47 pm
Up me
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 13 November 2019 - 9:47 pm
We both know that Eot vs xCs challenge will fall on deaf ears though.

Eot - 1
xCs - 0

I'm giving you a chance to redeem yourself from the last time where you ran infront of voobly. I am that nice of a person I would drag myself out of inactivty to be somewhat active and some of my clan (not even all of it) will do the same to beat xCs while you guys need every single possible member you can salvage.

Exceptions being fastcar/swagstar your permanent bench players of course.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]SwagStar

Posted 13 November 2019 - 9:49 pm
We both know that Eot vs xCs challenge will fall on deaf ears though.

Eot - 1
xCs - 0

I'm giving you a chance to redeem yourself from the last time where you ran infront of voobly. I am that nice of a person I would drag myself out of inactivty to be somewhat active and some of my clan (not even all of it) will do the same to beat xCs while you guys need every single possible member you can salvage.

Exceptions being fastcar/swagstar your permanent bench players of course.

You and ur 3 player clan are garbage, keep bragging about running your "clan" of forum posters lmao

Link | Reply | Quote
1234567[8]91011121314151617
Displaying 106 - 120 out of 241 posts