[Dy] vs xCs Clan War 2019

[Eot_]RAJPUT__

Posted 11 November 2019 - 5:53 am
Honestly,

from personal experience i can say that xCs is only interested in clan wars that have a variety of maps.

I just don't think [Dy] has what it takes
Its so cute to post from a smurf clan of xcs and talk about your clan in high praises... Man up you bag of **** and post from original account...
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]RAJPUT__

Posted 11 November 2019 - 6:06 am
[xCs]_Jv wrote:
Yeah pretty much
Hey javi do you remember when you first joined xcs and became a embarrassment for them then got kicked out of xcs by camp.Then Eot took you in and sean defended you now again you are in xcs licking ball sacks of your team mates just so you dont get kicked again... You know two guys out of total in xcs claimed being best in varities of maps.. Zanchy slapped one in overall maps and other one was slapped by me in cba hero 1v1. Since then they stopped claiming anything.. So if you have any kind of challenge or anything relevent to talk about then post here if not then you can go back to scavenging food.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 11 November 2019 - 6:14 am
Hey javi do you remember when you first joined xcs and became a embarrassment for them then got kicked out of xcs by camp.Then Eot took you in and sean defended you now again you are in xcs licking ball sacks of your team mates just so you dont get kicked again... You know two guys out of total in xcs claimed being best in varities of maps.. Zanchy slapped one in overall maps and other one was slapped by me in cba hero 1v1. Since then they stopped claiming anything.. So if you have any kind of challenge or anything relevent to talk about then post here if not then you can go back to scavenging food.
XDD
Link | Reply | Quote
 Dej4Vu

Posted 11 November 2019 - 7:03 am
The challenge is left to castle blood only because of xCs's lack of confidence in other areas of CS.
lol just imagine that they call himself the best of CS clan and play only 2 maps... from a lobby who handle many ladders/maps to be a real overall CS clan, and they only play mostly vs mediocre players those maps since most of the best already left CS for Rm or just leave Aoc.. and still d1ckline will be a joke ;1thumbup

DY #1 CS right now, whoever hurt it otherwise prove it we are wrong ;1st
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]JacobRothschild

Posted 11 November 2019 - 9:13 am
We accept the challenge
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]JacobRothschild

Edited 11 November 2019 - 11:17 am by [xCs]JacobRothschild
In fact we can play more maps. The only map you have against xCS is RCB. The rest you got no chance.

I would say in CBA and HERO you would win ZERO games vs xCS. I would bet 100 Euro that you lose every single mirror game vs Xcs.

And we even can add blood maps if you really want. But you know you have no chance at winning it also. At the end of the day we don't even consider DY a decent clan so this challenge is like a joke to us.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Marvel__

Edited 11 November 2019 - 11:33 am by [Eot_]Marvel__
During tiw2. Every clan practiced maps which they hardly played just to make the tiw2 competitive.. Zanchy proposed a nice challenge and i can understand the attitude of rest of the xcs because they are kids but you totoro. I thought you are mature but you seem more ****ed than anyone here i have seen. I guess your ass still hurts from the eot xcs negotiation. And zanchy never dictated who you guys want to field in a match its upto you totally.. Learn difference between "request and only if" some of you scums who have never ever played in a real tournament or taken seriously by anyone... Kindly response in a positive manner to this challenge.. We are looking forward to set up some games....
+1

I can see swagstar crying because he got called out and he's terrified to play, but why don't you just disregard that part of the 'challenge', which is just a troll anyway to show how scared swagstar is despite his mouth (and it worked, his fear is pretty clear from his post), and actually take this seriously for the good of CS?

You constantly brag about being 'the best clan in CS', yet you bat away all challenges, and you're one of only two competitive clans that exist now. You pussied out of the eot war, after wasting our time for weeks, and you **** out of any other challenge, and still proclaim yourself the best clan lol

You play 2 maps, CBA Hero, and CBA, and here you have a clan that is actually willing to play your ****ty maps + RCB (the 3rd most popular map), without playing any other maps from the whole of CS. This is as good as it's ever gonna get for you.. because let's face it dy would maul you if they included other maps that represent CS, but no, instead of making a minor sacrifice for the good of CS/being competitive, or at least even trying to negotiate whatever part of this challenge you don't like, you choose to cry because you can't dictate every single term of the challenge lol. CS is already a joke as it is, and now we have a clan who will literally refuse to play a war unless it is decided entirely on their terms lol.

It's pathetic, if you don't want to war anyone that's fine, but stop running around proclaiming you're the best, it just makes you look silly. This is probably the last, or at least one of the last chances for a competitive war in CS ever, and this is how you behave lol
Its so cute to post from a smurf clan of xcs and talk about your clan in high praises... Man up you bag of **** and post from original account...
bro... it's a joke and everyone knows who machoke is lol
In fact we can play more maps. The only map you have against xCS is RCB. The rest you got no chance.

I would say in CBA and HERO you would win ZERO games vs xCS. I would bet 100 Euro that you lose every single mirror game vs Xcs.

And we even can add blood maps if you really want. But you know you have no chance at winning it also. At the end of the day we don't even consider DY a decent clan so this challenge is like a joke to us.
Stop lying, you should talk to your clan before making such assertions. CBA and hero are literally the only maps you have any kind of chance vs Dy in.. you would get mauled in every other area of cs, and your clan WONT play bloods... they pussied out vs Eot, and they wont even accept this challenge, so what makes you think they would actually play bloods? looool. Do you think everyone is really stupid enough to not see through your bull****? Come on brah. Your clan knows Hero and CBA are the ONLY maps they have a leg to stand on in, which is why they refuse to play anything else and think they should be able to dictate all terms of a war.

I'm gonna assume you'll just come back with childish, trolly responses, keep proclaiming you're the best, and melting anytime someone challenges you. It's a shame because right now a war would be a great thing for CS, and would attract some old players back to at least spectate.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]shibalba

Posted 11 November 2019 - 11:30 am
1 bro very sad we
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]JacobRothschild

Posted 11 November 2019 - 11:43 am
+1

I can see swagstar crying because he got called out and he's terrified to play, but why don't you just disregard that part of the 'challenge', which is just a troll anyway to show how scared swagstar is despite his mouth (and it worked, his fear is pretty clear from his post), and actually take this seriously for the good of CS?

You constantly brag about being 'the best clan in CS', yet you bat away all challenges, and you're one of only two competitive clans that exist now. You pussied out of the eot war, after wasting our time for weeks, and you **** out of any other challenge, and still proclaim yourself the best clan lol

You play 2 maps, CBA Hero, and CBA, and here you have a clan that is actually willing to play your ****ty maps + RCB (the 3rd most popular map), without playing any other maps from the whole of CS. This is as good as it's ever gonna get for you.. because let's face it dy would maul you if they included other maps that represent CS, but no, instead of making a minor sacrifice for the good of CS/being competitive, or at least even trying to negotiate whatever part of this challenge you don't like, you choose to cry because you can't dictate every single term of the challenge lol. CS is already a joke as it is, and now we have a clan who will literally refuse to play a war unless it is decided entirely on their terms lol.

It's pathetic, if you don't want to war anyone that's fine, but stop running around proclaiming you're the best, it just makes you look silly. This is probably the last, or at least one of the last chances for a competitive war in CS ever, and this is how you behave lol

bro... it's a joke and everyone knows who machoke is lol

Stop lying, you should talk to your clan before making such assertions. CBA and hero are literally the only maps you have any kind of chance vs Dy in.. you would get mauled in every other area of cs, and your clan WONT play bloods... they pussied out vs Eot, and they wont even accept this challenge, so what makes you think they would actually play bloods? looool. Do you think everyone is really stupid enough to not see through your bull****? Come on brah. Your clan knows Hero and CBA are the ONLY maps they have a leg to stand on in, which is why they refuse to play anything else and think they should be able to dictate all terms of a war.

I'm gonna assume you'll just come back with childish, trolly responses, keep proclaiming you're the best, and melting anytime someone challenges you. It's a shame because right now a war would be a great thing for CS, and would attract some old players back to at least spectate.

Camp and Bek would win every single Blood map vs DY. Eot is good at bloods so it would like 50 % - 50 % in Blood maps vs YOU. But in Hero/Cba we would win every single game and i mean every damn game.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Marvel__

Edited 11 November 2019 - 12:48 pm by [Eot_]Marvel__
Camp and Bek would win every single Blood map vs DY. Eot is good at bloods so it would like 50 % - 50 % in Blood maps vs YOU. But in Hero/Cba we would win every single game and i mean every damn game.
You're absolutely delusional, 50/50 vs us? What bloods were you gonna win back then seriously? Back then we even let you recruit efkan and were gonna let you recruit any other blooder you wanted (i suggested andreas to totoro aswell) and you were STILL too scared to play.. but let's not let facts get in the way of your opinion. Maybe this is the **** camp says to you guys in your little clan chats, but he never ever expressed any belief that xcs could beat us in any bloods in public when there was actually a chance of a war. Since when was bek even good at bloods lol (i actually like bek so i'm not trying to talk chit and he's an excellent cb player, but when bloods were active he was never a great bloods player, so how has he suddenly got to top level with no bloods being played?) , and you forgetting gary mauling camp (your best bloods player) right before war negotiations like 6-1 or something? So how have you drawn the conclusion they wouldn't want bloods and you'll slap them? The only reason bloods aren't in this challenge is because of xcs, not because of Dy.

Let's not even have this conversation, because trust me, your clan don't support it. They want nothing to do with bloods in any war what-so-ever.. you're welcome to prove me wrong by playing Dy in a war that includes CBA, Hero, RCB, and bloods... but we both know that's not gonna happen. You could throw Europe in there too although i doubt either clan wants that, but i'd love to see europe games.

Please, prove me wrong, negotiate a war with DY that includes CB's and bloods. It's no good talking about what games you would win if you're not actually willing to prove it lol. Anyone can talk
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]_Jv

Posted 11 November 2019 - 12:15 pm

Yeah pretty much
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]_Jv

Edited 11 November 2019 - 3:26 pm by [xCs]_Jv
You must login into Voobly to view image
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Marvel__

Edited 11 November 2019 - 2:10 pm by [Eot_]Marvel__
So, since sv3rige has proclaimed xcs will beat dy in all cb's and all bloods easily, whens this war happening, and what bloods will be included?
Link | Reply | Quote
 [I3acI]_Army1_

Posted 11 November 2019 - 2:51 pm
I think its only fair that 2v2 desert blood and 4v4 europe are included. Just for my entertainment thanks
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]RAJPUT__

Posted 11 November 2019 - 3:33 pm
So, since sv3rige has proclaimed xcs will beat dy in all cb's and all bloods easily, whens this war happening, and what bloods will be included?
bro don't take bench warmers seriously...

Link | Reply | Quote
12[3]4567891011121314151617
Displaying 31 - 45 out of 241 posts