Screen resolution and textures issues

CapozXVII

Posted 6 November 2019 - 1:49 pm
Hi all,

I've downloaded and installed wololokingdoms. I can create and play games through voobly. However there are some problems:
1) The only resolution that works without problems is 1280x720 (my laptop has a 1920x1080 display)
2) The textures used are not the ones from the HD edition that I have on Steam (I actually dunno if it is normal or not)

In the attachments there are some screens of my settings in Voobly.

May you help me please? :)
Attachments:
Screen1.png (file size: 146.92 KB)
Screen2.png (file size: 135.48 KB)
Screen3.png (file size: 145.96 KB)
Screen4.png (file size: 136.43 KB)

Link | Reply | Quote
 finally_free_

Posted 6 November 2019 - 3:40 pm
Hi mate,

Try to follow this configuration: [You must login to view link]

Yeah it's normal that the graphic quality is not the same as the HD version, eventually you can find other textures in the voobly mods page that are compatible,

You already check if your graphic card driver is updated?

Check also in the game option (making a room, and tick "start single player menu" in the options of the game room) if you can change the resolution from there,

Here you soon :)
Link | Reply | Quote
 CapozXVII

Posted 7 November 2019 - 7:11 pm
Hi,

thanks for the reply. At the end of the story, it didn't work (neither your solution :( ). So, I have uninstalled everything related to AoE2 (HD, WK, etc) and I used [You must login to view link] that made the trick. Now, everything works as I expected.
Anyhow, thank you for your time :) :) :)
Link | Reply | Quote
 +eric@voobly

Voobly Team

Posted 7 November 2019 - 9:35 pm
Please note when using third party applications you are fully responsible if something happens to your system. Furthermore, we will not attempt to solve the problems that comes along with the installation.

Glad to hear the problem was solved. Have a good day :)

Regards,
VTech Team

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]
Displaying 1 - 4 out of 4 posts