Can't watch recorded games other than mine

geckobr

Posted 6 November 2019 - 1:45 pm
Hello,
I haven't been able to watch recorded games other than my own games. Spectator on voobly works fine but when I want to watch recorded games I get a message in-game shows "An error occurred while starting the game". I've tried the 800x600 fix to no avail. Can you think of something else? I originally had the HD version installed and I converted it via AOE2Tools, when I try watching through there I got no success either.

Attachments:
problem recorded games.jpg (file size: 305.19 KB)

Link | Reply | Quote
 +eric@voobly

Voobly Team

Posted 6 November 2019 - 2:11 pm
Please try this: [You must login to view link]
Link | Reply | Quote
 geckobr

Posted 11 November 2019 - 12:48 am
I tried, my game stopped working while loading the recorded game
Link | Reply | Quote
 +eric@voobly

Voobly Team

Posted 11 November 2019 - 1:16 pm
Make sure the recorded game files are in the correct folder. E.g. Games played in Wololokingdoms should be moved to WololoKingdoms > SaveGame.
You can not play Wololokingdoms-recs from Age2HD > SaveGame.

When launching the game from Voobly, make sure the patch and mod mach the settings the game was played in.

Please note when using third party applications you are fully responsible if something happens to your system. It's difficult for us to recommend technical measures on products we do not own or have anything to do with. Furthermore, we will not attempt to solve the problems that comes along with the installation.

If you decide to follow our recommendations and use our patches and guides, follow this:
[You must login to view link]

Run Game diagnostics and make sure the Game path is:
64-Bit C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Age2HD

Regards,
Voobly Team

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]
Displaying 1 - 4 out of 4 posts