Cannot download mods, patches

mju253

Posted 4 September 2019 - 5:33 am
I have tried using multiple computers on different networks and with different browsers but I am unable to download anything from Voobly.com. Specifically having trouble with the mods/patches for AOM Titans.

When I click on the download button nothing happens. I have tried at home and on a friend's computer. Only thing I can think of is maybe a Google Chrome Extension?? Thing is I have also tried with Microsoft Explorer with the same result.

Any help would be really appreciated! :)

Thanks!
Link | Reply | Quote
 +chris@voobly

Voobly Team

Posted 4 September 2019 - 8:26 am
Please make sure, UAC is enabled:
[You must login to view link]
Link | Reply | Quote
 mju253

Edited 6 September 2019 - 7:44 am by mju253
Thanks for the reply Chris. And sorry for the double post - still getting to know my way around the website.

I am using a Mac. That link you posted is specific to windows I think? Not sure if there is an equivalent in Mac OS? Is there a way I'd be able to tell if I did not have sufficient "User Access"? Download links from all other websites work fine. This is the only website I have trouble downloading from.

Also, I tested a couple of other links on [You must login to view link] and found some that work. I am able to download the Voobly client. Seems odd that I cannot download a patch.

Again, thank you for your reply.

It would be a workaround, but maybe I can see about getting a friend to send me the patch files.

Do most download links for patches/mods just download a .exe file or how does that work?

Link | Reply | Quote
 +chris@voobly

Voobly Team

Posted 6 September 2019 - 5:41 pm
Can you please try resetting your default browser in your environment where Voobly is installed or set a default browser?
Link | Reply | Quote
 mju253

Posted 16 September 2019 - 5:28 am
Do download links for patches just download a .exe file? Could I use another computer to download the patch and then put the file(s) on a USB or something like that? I haven't been able to find anything wrong with my browser.

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]
Displaying 1 - 5 out of 5 posts