RATED POINTS

[iida]Mr_Biz

Posted 7 August 2019 - 11:34 am
Hi guys, I'd like to explain my point.
today I played a game.
Nomad 4v4.
my team was full of noobs, they kidnapped a guy that was trapped then got wrecked by other enemies.
me as I knew I was better, I managed to do 1v4.
I holded for 40 minutes completely ALONE.
I don't think it's fair that I lost the same rating as my team mates did, as they quitted early and didn't do anything.

<http://www.voobly.com/match/view/20337546>
IS THIS A JOKE? I lost 5 points as others, even when I made 99% of the stuff holding like a beast, when they called "noobs" me and others, even when I saved them many times.
Maybe that's why Elo rating is wrong, and I'm waiting voobly to close, as AoE2 DE comes.
You had 10 years to fix this all mess, and still you didn't managed to fix it.

If you see, on League of Legends (for example), If you carry your team, but you lose, you lose less points than an other one that did trash in the match.
Why should I lose the same as an AFK, when I tried everything to not lose?

Thanks Voobly (Nor Riot)
Link | Reply | Quote
 Kicking

Posted 7 August 2019 - 5:16 pm
Hey. I’m sure it wasn’t a good experience. My suggestion for you is to move to RM, since your skill is better than New Players.

In RM you will find 1v1 and Team Games ratings.

How ELO system works
Link | Reply | Quote
 ['RB']ZottenDree

Posted 7 August 2019 - 5:50 pm
YOUR PRECIOUS PUNTOS
Link | Reply | Quote
 MMO_Executioner

Posted 8 August 2019 - 12:21 am
The points system is rigged
Link | Reply | Quote
 +james@voobly

Voobly Team

Posted 8 August 2019 - 4:10 am
League of Legends ELO system doesn't actually care how well you did in game. It's just wins/losses.

Everyone is going to have differing opinions on how to distribute points. We have a simple ELO system that's easy to understand.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [sT]ExoloT

Posted 8 August 2019 - 7:34 am
You held those guys because you were playing in NPL. Please come to MS Lobby. You wont be able to hold even 1.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [iida]Mr_Biz

Posted 8 August 2019 - 4:38 pm
Kicking wrote:
Hey. I’m sure it wasn’t a good experience. My suggestion for you is to move to RM, since your skill is better than New Players.

In RM you will find 1v1 and Team Games ratings.
[sT]ExoloT wrote:
You held those guys because you were playing in NPL. Please come to MS Lobby. You wont be able to hold even 1.

If these guys let me play... "low games" and then they kick. darn you.
I'm average better player than 1600, but still they kick me.
Nice work.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [sT]ExoloT

Posted 8 August 2019 - 5:12 pm
I checked your stats. No you are not a 16xx. MS lobby is way more skilled. You are somewhere around 1450 in MS sense.. And stop joining 15xx and 16xx rooms. They will kick you and they should.. Play in 14xx rooms.
Link | Reply | Quote
 avanti

Posted 8 August 2019 - 5:48 pm
U BAD = NO PUNTOS
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]_Jv

Edited 8 August 2019 - 7:37 pm by [xCs]_Jv
+james@voobly wrote:
League of Legends ELO system doesn't actually care how well you did in game. It's just wins/losses.

actually LoL's ELO system gives you X points depending on how well did you do in the whole match, basically if you did suck you gonna get less points, not like in AoC, lol.
Link | Reply | Quote
 avanti

Posted 8 August 2019 - 10:19 pm
[xCs]_Jv wrote:
actually LoL's ELO system gives you X points depending on how well did you do in the whole match, basically if you did suck you gonna get less points, not like in AoC, lol.
LOL.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Kicking

Posted 9 August 2019 - 1:10 am
If these guys let me play... "low games" and then they kick. darn you.
I'm average better player than 1600, but still they kick me.
Nice work.

You don't have to join any game as long as you can host your own game and it's you who can decide who plays and who don't.

Question: if you consider yourself a 16++, then why you still playing at NPL?
Link | Reply | Quote
 [sT]ExoloT

Posted 9 August 2019 - 7:50 am
Kicking wrote:
You don't have to join any game as long as you can host your own game and it's you who can decide who plays and who don't.

Question: if you consider yourself a 16++, then why you still playing at NPL?

He aint a 16xx. it does not matter if he thinks he is.
Link | Reply | Quote
 DealerOfDamage

Posted 9 August 2019 - 2:43 pm
LoL gives points individually not as a team. points lost are based on your mmr vs enemy team mmr, and it doesnt matter how you play at all, just win or loose.

In LoL: People who consistently suck will have low mmr and they will steal your points when they get carried and winning against them arent that great, you can still meet them at every level of the game until diamond.

In AoE: people who suck never advance beyond a certain rating, so at some point you will come to a magic land with a lot less noobs. People still loose games though.... maybe just accept its a part of any game. Try to make your better and not flaming them.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [sT]ExoloT

Posted 9 August 2019 - 5:15 pm
Try to make your better and not flaming them.

You have to flame players at times. If you wont they wont improve and will continue to be a **** ally.

You talk about improving game at the same time you are making multi accounts to stay in NPL.. Reall?

Come to Rm/Dm Lobby. You will know what real improvement is.

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]2
Displaying 1 - 15 out of 19 posts