Community Forums > Voobly Community > Age of Empires II: The Conquerors > Random Map > Playing for Years, But My Gaming Not Improving

Playing for Years, But My Gaming Not Improving

[mouz]supercrack4

Posted 17 June 2020 - 10:09 pm
Thanks, only person with 19+ in rm in this thread. Will sure follow your advice;thumbup

i forgot to mention u should make army according to your civ and enemy civ (in case its not mirror) and exploit eco advantages of your civ (some of them have none but whatever). scout your map and enemy well to know his level of boom & agression . the rest is mechanics!

if u play no-mirror games, generally those civs that doesnt have eco advantages and boosts are better in impe army so u should push faster (except celts and slavs which are op 11)
Link | Reply | Quote
 [DSQ]PriNce___

Posted 19 June 2020 - 7:35 pm
Just dont be a dumb ass and get fast feudal-> cage->imp

Atleast u should know how to make paladins when u reach imp or u need guidance for that also?
Link | Reply | Quote
 [DZ]xViRuS

Posted 20 June 2020 - 7:47 pm
bro, it seems like ur acc has been made in 2011, i think maybe its time to move on/ just play for fun?
Link | Reply | Quote
 [ A ]lVl0NsT3lZ

Posted 21 June 2020 - 1:01 pm
i forgot to mention u should make army according to your civ and enemy civ (in case its not mirror) and exploit eco advantages of your civ (some of them have none but whatever). scout your map and enemy well to know his level of boom & agression . the rest is mechanics!

if u play no-mirror games, generally those civs that doesnt have eco advantages and boosts are better in impe army so u should push faster (except celts and slavs which are op 11)

Oh yes! Usually i open up my tech tree and make whatever units have bonuses for that civi. I like goth where i spam huskrals and has always worked. It was against me when i was mayan and i realized how good they are. I hated goth because i played cba and they suck there.

Thanks for your advises, only thing which kills me is early rush of scout,militia or towers. Then I am gg, idk how to defend against it. Everything fails when enemy do any of it. Tower is major concern.
Quote:
Just dont be a dumb ass and get fast feudal-> cage->imp

Atleast u should know how to make paladins when u reach imp or u need guidance for that also?

WOW a 15xx rm player calling others dumb ass 11. Noob, paladins arent available for many civi and not a good option, and you need typically take a long time to reach imp, unless you go fast imp with byzan(but will have garbage eco). And dumb ass attacks are already started by time you hit imp. Pala is expensive tech and by time u make few, enemy will be spamming trash and u run out of gold and its gg. So before you call other dumb ass and give advice, at least consider your rating first, cheers ;thumbup
Link | Reply | Quote
 s999

Posted 23 June 2020 - 2:32 pm
sc scouts
maa man at arms
fi fast imp
fl flush
dr drush
fc fast castle
Thank you so much

Link | Reply | Quote
1[2]