Slow joining

Wrath_Of_Scott_

Posted 8 June 2019 - 10:24 pm
Hi, 2 days ago I started to game problem with joining/starting the games on voobly. When the game starts It took it so long, when I gb "click on resume" it shows me this " Offline Patch Selection Tool "and if I just close it then the game starts in offline mode.
Same thing if I host the game. Avast even showed me that voobly has virus so I reinstalled it.
Any ideas how can I fix it?

Thanks
Link | Reply | Quote
 finally_free_

Posted 9 June 2019 - 8:34 am
Hi mate, can you upload a screenshot of your game diagnostic please?
Link | Reply | Quote
 Wrath_Of_Scott_

Posted 9 June 2019 - 9:54 am
here sir
Attachments:
geomorf_celky.jpg (file size: 173.45 KB)

Link | Reply | Quote
 finally_free_

Edited 30 July 2019 - 7:59 pm by finally_free_
About voobly showing as a virus, it's a false positive so nothing to worry about it, it show as a virus because the missing digital signature.

About your issue, with loading slow if you mean before the game start, that can be pretty normal, specially when you playing with a lot of players.

Remember to run voobly, game and expansions as administrator.

Add voobly, game and expansions to your antivirus exception list.

Then follow also this guide to the set up of firewall: [You must login to view link]
Link | Reply | Quote
 Wrath_Of_Scott_

Posted 11 June 2019 - 4:29 pm
Didnt make difference, also I have problem with visual mods. Specially no snow patch which doesnt work and short walls which works only for few civs. Should I add pictures?
Link | Reply | Quote
 finally_free_

Edited 30 November 2019 - 9:48 am by finally_free_
Hi again, did click on resume appear everytime you start a game? (I mean, you have to press it or the game gb or get stuck)

[Thread Closed]

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]
Displaying 1 - 6 out of 6 posts