Goodbye Aoc CS

Dej4Vu

Edited 16 May 2019 - 8:22 am by Dej4Vu
well i'm leaving this place for a while, was a pleasure to play this amazing game on this site.

the reason that i'm leaving this place is because doesn't matter as much like used to be before, i mean that i dont find any good reason to keep playing except friends, but ill may back when i get boring.. maybe 3-4 months to play a single game maybe per month.

Ill remember when i started here in CS lobby since august 2012 on another acc.. was a hard start but i was lucky to had a friend who told me the basics to start learning and improvising my game.

I want to thanks everyone from the staff that made possible to play this game, and make a enjoyable place, and especially my friends ...
andres who was my first teacher and friend here, azery, king, ana, donner, ber, demo, crack, javi, nashmou, jimmy, vivo, michelle, zanchy, luka and many others that i dont remember right now but made a good friendship here with me <3.

I will miss you guys ;happycry
[Dy]Dej4Vu.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Brytiago

Posted 16 May 2019 - 8:14 am
This game is too good to forget but sometimes players are overwhelmed with things outside this game platform including myself. It was a pleasure being your teacher and friend Conquis! We been through so much ;happytears my favorite times were those dodgeball games. Honestly, you were my hardest opponent there :@ Long live Age of Empires! Long Live Cuatom Scenario!
Link | Reply | Quote
 Voracity

Posted 16 May 2019 - 8:18 am
Have a Good time IRL! Good old time May remains?! Memories never gonna be forgotten. See ya in heaven pal!
Link | Reply | Quote
 Dej4Vu

Posted 16 May 2019 - 8:19 am
oh old days that i would love to comeback ;happycry
Link | Reply | Quote
 ['RB']ZottenDree

Posted 16 May 2019 - 9:45 am
Okay?
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]_Jv

Posted 16 May 2019 - 1:27 pm
Dej4Vu wrote:
well i'm leaving this place for a while, was a pleasure to play this amazing game on this site.

the reason that i'm leaving this place is because doesn't matter as much like used to be before, i mean that i dont find any good reason to keep playing except friends, but ill may back when i get boring.. maybe 3-4 months to play a single game maybe per month.

Ill remember when i started here in CS lobby since august 2012 on another acc.. was a hard start but i was lucky to had a friend who told me the basics to start learning and improvising my game.

I want to thanks everyone from the staff that made possible to play this game, and make a enjoyable place, and especially my friends ...
andres who was my first teacher and friend here, azery, king, ana, donner, ber, demo, crack, javi, nashmou, jimmy, vivo, michelle, zanchy, luka and many others that i dont remember right now but made a good friendship here with me <3.

I will miss you guys ;happycry
[Dy]Dej4Vu.

=@
Link | Reply | Quote
 blameBK

Posted 16 May 2019 - 4:30 pm
11 fkin trash
Link | Reply | Quote
 Dej4Vu

Posted 16 May 2019 - 5:33 pm
funny how this umamathenoob comment with a smurf ;1thumbup
haters need some love too ;flowers
Link | Reply | Quote
 ['RB']nhoobish

Posted 16 May 2019 - 6:53 pm
Okay?

I miss you too, a lot.
Link | Reply | Quote
 heygirlhey

Posted 16 May 2019 - 8:31 pm
Miss you ratata <3

you'll be back ;sneaky
Link | Reply | Quote
 Panqueque

Posted 16 May 2019 - 10:17 pm
I miss you too, a lot.

I do not think I miss you so much
Link | Reply | Quote
 supercrackRCB

Posted 17 May 2019 - 5:15 am
see you online tomorrow = v
Link | Reply | Quote
 SickADuck

Posted 17 May 2019 - 10:50 pm
Why bother others with this, no need for drama
Just keep this between u and ur friends pls
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]BEKSniper_

Posted 18 May 2019 - 2:35 am
Was a memorable two years for me too ;hearts ;hearts ;hearts

GL "the king of stacking" and thx for the good times!
Link | Reply | Quote
 Dej4Vu

Posted 18 May 2019 - 12:38 pm
Was a memorable two years for me too ;hearts ;hearts ;hearts

GL "the king of stacking" and thx for the good times!
jaja, i love you bro.
Yeah was a pleasure to know you, you are a great player and a nice guy too, hope you doing fine with ur life.
Idk if you are exaggerate but feels good to be the king for somebody <3
Adios mi argenchino 8)

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]23
Displaying 1 - 15 out of 34 posts