can't download new lobby client

KapaloSuku

Posted 13 May 2019 - 12:39 am
im still cannot download the new lobby client from website. what happen?

or please some one attached it for me below please
Link | Reply | Quote
 [FOC]Iam_SoMan

Posted 13 May 2019 - 7:46 am
ask your friend to download it send it to you appearently you have same issue with me somehow our internet provider cant connect to vb server.
f you dont have a friend can send it to you. you can use your phone internet service to download it and send it to yourself using an app that can send file between your phone and pc. thats how i make it wish you good luck!!
Link | Reply | Quote
 +chris@voobly

Voobly Team

Posted 13 May 2019 - 8:07 am
What is the error message you are getting, when attempting to download the client from the web site? We even have two mirror servers. :/
Link | Reply | Quote
 [FOC]Iam_SoMan

Posted 13 May 2019 - 8:56 am
update.voobly.com
Try running Windows Network Diagnostics.
DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN
thats on my end
i still cant log on to voobly
Network Connection Error [Code: 10000005]. Connection errors are typically caused by a temporary server outage, a firewall, or a problem with your internet connection. If it's been a long time since you've connected to Voobly it's recommended that you redownload the client from the website.
since 5.62 updated
but i can go on using website https://www.voobly.com/games/lobby/64
last time i can still download patch when entering the room but with this new updated 5.63 i cant even download patch anymore. i notice that i can download those upgrades by using my phone manually but not my computer(windows 7). and i have try the way you recommend of course is not working. finally good thing is that i can still play vb joining lobby by using the website
Link | Reply | Quote
 +chris@voobly

Voobly Team

Posted 13 May 2019 - 9:08 am
What happens if you re-download the update from the web site and uninstall && re-install Voobly?
Link | Reply | Quote
 [FOC]Iam_SoMan

Posted 13 May 2019 - 9:27 am
still same remove everything reinstall voobly change name on voobly folder to voobly_old reinstall every step you have show close all antivius window firewall remove all vpn app none of them help to solve problem you say there is an ip addresss change on wednesday on voobly i think this maybe the cause of that on some user but not all of them im using windows 7 thank you for your time to review all these problems
Link | Reply | Quote
 [FOC]Iam_SoMan

Posted 14 May 2019 - 6:26 am
i fix my problem https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tZg9yTcCm8g
by change setting to obtian DNS server address automatically
hope that will work for you all!!!
Link | Reply | Quote
 KapaloSuku

Posted 17 May 2019 - 12:09 pm
i al ready download the update via phone and send it to my computer, and i install it, but it still not working download stuck at 96%
Attachments:
Capture22.PNG (file size: 187.99 KB)

Link | Reply | Quote
 +sunny@voobly

Voobly Team

Posted 17 May 2019 - 3:06 pm
KapaloSuku wrote:
i al ready download the update via phone and send it to my computer, and i install it, but it still not working download stuck at 96%

You may have a problem with your internet connection. Can you try restarting your router, modem and your computer once. If it still does not work, try using your mobile hotspot to connect instead of your regular wifi. If that works, you may need to check with your ISP. It is likely that you may be loosing packets, or possibly a faulty equipment (router/ modem etc).

In most cases restarting router, modem and computer should do the trick though.
Link | Reply | Quote
 KapaloSuku

Posted 18 May 2019 - 7:08 pm
still same remove everything reinstall voobly change name on voobly folder to voobly_old reinstall every step you have show close all antivius window firewall remove all vpn app none of them help to solve problem you say there is an ip addresss change on wednesday on voobly i think this maybe the cause of that on some user but not all of them im using windows 7 thank you for your time to review all these problems

Oke now,
i remove everything, anti virus, VPN and now i already can join again to the lobby,,

thanks all for the help

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]
Displaying 1 - 10 out of 10 posts