Client keeps crushing or getting stucked

TunanT

Posted 26 April 2019 - 5:10 am
Dear all,

I'm relatively new plyaing at Voobly. I started 3 months ago, and until recently I never had a problem connecting the game.
However, nowadays when I run Voobly's client for the first time, I have issues for accesing the lobby.

I can access without problems to the first room (where all the sub-room are displayed), but once I tried to open one of these rooms the client crashes. Sometimes, it takes like 5 minutes to "de-frozee", and to start working. Other times, the largest percentage, the client just crushes, and I have to try my luck all over again.

I already uninstalled the client (from the control panel), and installed again.
It was no solution.

1.- Lobby room. Runs without any issue

[You must login to view link]

2.- Trying to access a game... but the client is completly frozen!

Please help me out!
I want to kick some asses xD

Tks beforehand!
Link | Reply | Quote
 kitt

Edited 26 April 2019 - 2:06 pm by kitt
hi
ok
do you get any error messages before or when this happens?
is this just one lobby or all of them?
from options at the top of a lobby, do the game and network diagnostics and show here in full.
completely off of any game site, does the game run ok? do you have the cd or steam version?
if you can get in to a game room, try these settings: https://www.voobly.com/files/view/31695090/db4efrmhsw88gf2wefkakbmj9nqvfr7r/VGR8.png
have you forwarded any ports on your router/modem? what is the pc firewall and anti-virus?
Link | Reply | Quote
 TunanT

Edited 30 April 2019 - 8:14 pm by TunanT
Sorry the delay. I played a couple of matches during these days, but I still have the same issue than before.

I just have the problem when I tried to connect to the room lobby for the first time. Once I access... I do not have any issue, even when I tried to access new games after the first match. Only problems when I tried to connect for the first time.

So regarding your questions:

1) I dont get any error message.
2) All lobbies give me a problem.
3) Attached at the end :)
4) The game runs perfectly. Do not know which version I have.
5) the Link doesnt work

Thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaank you very much!

Link | Reply | Quote
 finally_free_

Edited 30 November 2019 - 9:23 am by finally_free_
Hi mate, try this link, related to point 5: [You must login to view link]

[Thread Closed]

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]
Displaying 1 - 4 out of 4 posts