Me desconecto de Voobly en forma CONTINUA

[UL_King]Rami_

Edited 31 March 2019 - 11:22 pm by kitt
Hola!

Desde hace unas semanas atras, Voobly ME DESCONECTA DEL SERVIDOR, por lo general DESPUES DE 10-30 MINUTOS DE INICIADA LA partida. Me desconecta con todos los jugadores, y luego me expulsa del servidor. A los pocos segundos, puedo volver a conectarme a voobly, pero ya no puedo regresar al room.

Lei todos los post para solucionar el problema y los aplique en mi computadora y en mi router y a pesar de ello SIGO DESCONECTANDOME. A continuacion indico todos los pasos que he realizado para evitar la caida de Voobly, pero aun asi continua desconectadome de las partidas.

- Puerto de mi router UDP 16000 abierto, configurado al IpV4 de mi pc que me asigno el router
- Mi IPv4 la cambie de dinamica a estatica, para evitar que el router no reasigna el ipv4 de mi pc
- Firewall, malware, antivirus cerrado
- Aplicaciones de voobly, age of kings, conquerors HD HABILITADAS en firewall
- Malware RECOMENDADO POR VOOBLY, limpio los archivos dañinos.
- Antes de empezar las partidas hago el diagnostico de red, y me dice que lo he pasado completamente
- Alternativamente, en algunos casos, uso Windscribe (VPN) pero igual se cae la conexion a voobly cuando estoy jugando las partidas.

Por lo general se desconecta solo a voobly, no a otras paginas o aplicaciones de internet.

Por favor, necesito solucionen mi problema, quizas desde soporte de voobly puedan solucionar la conexion. Es una situacion desesperante, porque ya agote todos los medios y pasos que voobly me sugiere.

ADJUNTO IMAGENES DE vOOBLY, DE LA CONFIGURACION DE PUERTOS DE MI ROUTER Y DE MI ETHERNET ipv4

GRACIAS!

[You must login to view link]

Quote:
Since a few weeks ago, Voobly DISCONNECTS ME FROM THE SERVER, usually AFTER 10-30 MINUTES OF INITIATE the game. He disconnects me with all the players, and then ejects me from the server. After a few seconds, I can reconnect to voobly, but I can not go back to the room anymore.

I read all the post to solve the problem and apply them on my computer and on my router and in spite of that, I CONTINUE DISCONNECTING. Below I indicate all the steps I have taken to avoid Voobly's fall, but still continue to disconnect me from the games.

- Port of my UDP 16000 router open, configured to the IpV4 of my pc that I assigned the router
- My IPv4 changes it from dynamic to static, to avoid that the router does not reassign the ipv4 of my pc
- Firewall, malware, closed antivirus
- Applications of voobly, age of kings, conquerors HD ENABLED in firewall
- Malware RECOMMENDED BY VOOBLY, clean harmful files.
- Before starting the games I do the network diagnosis, and it tells me that I have completely passed it
- Alternatively, in some cases, I use Windscribe (VPN) but the connection is still dropped to voobly when I am playing the games.

Usually it is disconnected only to voobly, not to other pages or internet applications.

Please, I need to solve my problem, maybe from voobly support you can solve the connection. It is an exasperating situation, because I already exhaust all the means and steps that voobly suggests to me.

ATTACHED IMAGES OF vOOBLY, OF THE CONFIGURATION OF PORTS OF MY ROUTER AND MY ETHERNET ipv4
Link | Reply | Quote
 hassan

Posted 30 March 2019 - 2:19 pm
Hola.

Por favor, comproba si tienes UPnP en Voobly + el router activado. Si es asi, desactivalo por favor.

Y luego, configura correctamente el firewall de Windows como en este link :
https://support.voobly.com/display/vkb/KB1035+How+to+configure+Windows+Firewall+to+play+on+Voobly

Y tambien dime : Tienes un cualquier antivirus ?

Prueba y dime por favor.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [UL_King]Rami_

Edited 31 March 2019 - 11:23 pm by kitt
En voobly no esta activado el UpNP como compruebo en la siguiente imagen [You must login to view link]

En windows 10 de mi pc, hay una opcion para "deshabilitar" el UPnP, pero no se si seleccionarla, como indica la imagem que adjunto abajo. Por defecto esta en "manual", no esta "activada" ni en "stop". por favor orientame si tengo q realizar un cambio aqui. [You must login to view link]

El UPnP en el router no esta activado como puedes verificar en la siguiente imagen: [You must login to view link]

Uso EseTNod antivirus, pero esta deshabilitado cuando juego voobly.

Gracias

Rami_
Quote:
In voobly the UpNP is not activated as I check in the following image [You must login to view link]

On windows 10 of my pc, there is an option to "disable" the UPnP, but I do not know if it is to be selected, as indicated by the image below. By default it is "manual", it is not "activated" or "stop". please contact me if I have to make a change here. [You must login to view link]

The UPnP in the router is not activated as you can verify in the following image: [You must login to view link]

I use EseTNod antivirus, but it is disabled when I play voobly.

Thank you

Link | Reply | Quote
 [UL_King]Rami_

Edited 31 March 2019 - 11:24 pm by kitt
Esta imagen describe lo que dice el servidor de voobly luego que me desconecto del juego, siempre me indica lo mismo. Luego de ello la plataforma de voobly se cierra y tengo que volver a loguearme para jugar. Señalar que hago diagnosis antes de jugar e indica que todo esta ok.

Reinstale voobly y el problema persiste.
Quote:
This image describes what the server says voobly after I disconnect from the game, it always tells me the same thing. After that, the voobly platform closes and I have to log in again to play. Point out that I do diagnosis before playing and it indicates that everything is ok.

Reinstall voobly and the problem persists.
Attachments:
10.jpg (file size: 397.17 KB)

Link | Reply | Quote
 [UL_King]Rami_

Posted 9 September 2019 - 1:33 pm
I finally found the problem. IT WAS THE CABLE NETWORK OF MY NEIGHBORHOOD AREA, IT WAS POOR AND VERY OLD. WICH MAKES MINI DISCCONECTS IN MY MODEM, MOVISTAR COMPANY DIDNT FIX THE CABLE AREA FOR THE NEW INTERNET TECHNOLOGY, THEY WERE USING THE OLD NETWORK. I decide to hire other company, noW my connection is normal. Thanks for support anyways!

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]
Displaying 1 - 5 out of 5 posts