Bye :D

[s1L3nT]Nulsinnato

Posted 24 March 2019 - 11:45 pm
I know you will return passionately, take your time as chris or arch koven and return more forceful, more strategist, with that curious style that marks the difference beyond the orthodox ;batman ;batman
Link | Reply | Quote
 [CBK]Frenchwhatelse

Posted 25 March 2019 - 2:31 am
24 ;byecry
Link | Reply | Quote
 Brytiago

Posted 30 March 2019 - 6:04 am
The fact that you put me first ;2blush Bro I haven't played in such a long time, but I will message you soon to play. I will have open schedule in about two weeks <3
Link | Reply | Quote
 Devops

Posted 30 March 2019 - 5:12 pm
time to get out of Mom's basement at 26 and get a real job! lol baby sitter!
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]BEKSniper_

Posted 30 March 2019 - 7:30 pm
Brytiago wrote:
The fact that you put me first ;2blush Bro I haven't played in such a long time, but I will message you soon to play. I will have open schedule in about two weeks <3

<3
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]JacobRothschild

Posted 31 March 2019 - 5:58 pm
I would like to start by thanking everyone that I have met on Voobly and, especially the staff that keeps it running.
I first encountered AOC when I was 6. In fact, it was a present from a family friend for my birthday. I was hooked the moment that I tried it. I even used to sneak out of my bed at 5am to play on my dad’s old laptop. From Barbarossa to RM to CS, you can say I have grown up with AOC. However, everything comes to an end and my journey with AOC is no exception. My interest in the game faded and I don’t see myself spending more time on it. Of course, I’ll still be on once in a while but no more six hour gaming sessions.

I would also like to explain my behavior on the forums. I believed that by creating controversy I could somehow revive CS. Hence all the trolling, **** talking and etc. Therefore, I would like to apologize for all those that I have offended.

Special thanks to Andres, Aykut, Ber, Conquis, Javi(we all need one in our life), Zeit and of course my xCs family <3

ViVo_

Hi Vivo, Xcs will miss you !

Nevermind, Already playing https://www.voobly.com/match/view/19563461

Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]PLO_Style

Posted 31 March 2019 - 8:21 pm
Hi Vivo, Xcs will miss you !

Nevermind, Already playing https://www.voobly.com/match/view/19563461

😂
Link | Reply | Quote
 [mouz]3XtRa7eRr3s7r3

Posted 3 April 2019 - 6:25 am
ahora se va a dedicar al paco fulltime : gg gb 8) ;good ;1thumbup
Link | Reply | Quote
 Dej4Vu

Posted 3 April 2019 - 2:50 pm
a vender pasta base como dios manda ;1thumbup
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]BEKSniper_

Posted 5 April 2019 - 4:08 pm
ahora se va a dedicar al paco fulltime : gg gb 8) ;good ;1thumbup

Why waste time on aoc when you can be chopping paco ;1thumbup
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]JacobRothschild

Posted 6 April 2019 - 3:35 pm
I'm gonna leave soon also :D Maybe will play sometimes. Vivo it good decision of you :) ;flowers
Link | Reply | Quote
 blameBK

Posted 6 April 2019 - 4:24 pm
I'm gonna leave soon also :D Maybe will play sometimes. Vivo it good decision of you :) ;flowers
stfu

Link | Reply | Quote
12[3]
Displaying 31 - 42 out of 42 posts