Community Forums > Voobly Support and Game Complaints Support > Game related Problems and Questions > PLAY WOLOLO KINGDOMS IN SINGLEPLAYER OR MAKE SCENARIOS

PLAY WOLOLO KINGDOMS IN SINGLEPLAYER OR MAKE SCENARIOS

Okabe_Rintarou

Posted 18 February 2019 - 8:24 pm
Hi everyone, I came here to ask for help about a way to play wololo kingdoms without another players, or make scenarios with new wk features, like acropolis map or the new trees. new terrains, etc. Really i want to play singleplayer wololo kingdoms to improve my skills in the starts with new civs rebooting games, i can't do it in a multiplayer game without harm another players.
i'll be glad with someone that helps me.
Link | Reply | Quote
 jabacaxi

Posted 18 February 2019 - 11:01 pm
You can start a single-player game by creating a game-room, then selecting "start in singleplayer menu" under "game" in the top menu bar.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Afrokrusel

Posted 12 June 2019 - 11:25 pm
When i do this, i can just open the AoC single player start screen, even though i own WK and also used the converter. Is it possible to open the WK start screen to play the single player campaign through voobly?
If I try on steam my resolution is all messed up, because i'm just playing on a laptop.
Thank you for your help guys!
Link | Reply | Quote
 Jineapple

Posted 12 June 2019 - 11:32 pm
You still need to set WololoKingdoms as the mod in the game room settings (it looks like the conquerors menu though). However, the campaigns are currently not part of the WK mod.

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]
Displaying 1 - 4 out of 4 posts