Battle for #1 Bloods

['RB']ZottenDree

Posted 5 January 2019 - 6:29 pm
You sound pretty salty ;blush However, if you can momentarily stop the anger and enlighten me; What have you achieved in your life then bro?

Have you found your potato yet?
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Buzzworl

Posted 5 January 2019 - 6:31 pm
Have you found your potato yet?

Found that ages ago. Been waiting to eat it with you ❤️
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]BEKSniper_

Posted 5 January 2019 - 6:41 pm
You sound pretty salty ;blush However, if you can momentarily stop the anger and enlighten me; What have you achieved in your life then bro?

I ****ed ur mom. nuff' said ;1thumbup
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Buzzworl

Posted 5 January 2019 - 7:39 pm
I ****ed ur mom. nuff' said ;1thumbup

Ah. A good comeback.. So basically what you're saying is 'I am lost for words and I do not have a comeback since we picked 3 of the same maps and still lost'
Right? ;happycry. I'd just stop if I was you Vivo and self yourself future embarrasment ;blush
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]RAJPUT__

Posted 5 January 2019 - 8:11 pm
Vivo chino boy you are the lowest **** i ever faced in my life.. If u think you are something tell your clan to accept challenges
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]BEKSniper_

Edited 5 January 2019 - 8:22 pm by [xCs]BEKSniper_
Ah. A good comeback.. So basically what you're saying is 'I am lost for words and I do not have a comeback since we picked 3 of the same maps and still lost'
Right? ;happycry. I'd just stop if I was you Vivo and self yourself future embarrasment ;blush

For a split second i thought of reasoning. Then i realized my track record vs u is like 420-69 ;1thumbup.

Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]BEKSniper_

Posted 5 January 2019 - 8:22 pm
Vivo chino boy you are the lowest **** i ever faced in my life.. If u think you are something tell your clan to accept challenges

oh hai insect
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Me_]Zanchy_LSB

Edited 5 January 2019 - 8:48 pm by [Me_]Zanchy_LSB
Stop ViVo it's embarrassing 11 losing to beau/drew in cba/hero 2v2 mirror in that tournament was just ;yahoo

[Dy] clan new #1 in town in all maps, feel free to accept our challenges; but you will take L's not W's.

(Pushing xCs to #7 clan in CBA/Hero now, after [Dy] [Eot_] [7th] [dv8] [XceL] & [IC].
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]PLO_Style

Posted 5 January 2019 - 9:11 pm

Not sure if you noticed, but most of us don't really care about formal challenges. We play CBA, Hero, and RM for fun. Look at the map list in your challenge. We have no motivation to become great in those maps in order to compete with the likes of Zanchy and Efkan. We have played mirror CBs countless times with expert players and win enough games to claim to be pretty good at them.

As for Vivo, it doesn't take a genius to realise he's trolling with half-truths to get you guys riled up lol
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]RAJPUT__

Edited 5 January 2019 - 9:45 pm by [Eot_]RAJPUT__
Everyone cares.. Please do not tell me no body cares vivo camp bek i have challenged all 3 they chicken out.. All they love is play fmt vs random players and about zanchy and efkan xcs with 2x motivation cant dream about playing vs them for me xcs is a troll clan.. Not much better then leon
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Buzzworl

Posted 5 January 2019 - 10:16 pm
For a split second i thought of reasoning. Then i realized my track record vs u is like 420-69 ;1thumbup.

If you going to make up numbers, make them believable... I haven't even played 500 AOC games all year (unlike you who plays 500 a month)

Also ive never claimed to be a CB player... Yet we always play CBA hero (and CBA twice(1-1)) since that's the only map you're good at... Your blood record vs me is 0% - not bragging, since beating you ain't remotely an accomplishment, but just putting that out there.

Then when we played tiw, 3 cb maps and 2 bloods... You lost. So keep making up random numbers vs me if it makes you feel better but you llst when it matter.... In your own map... To a guy who hardly plays.

I will give you a compliment though; If the decider was a blood map like graves or gwarz and me and beau lost I wouldn't show my face again. So credit to STILL forum warrioring and trying to **** talk me even after I beat you at the only two maps you're decent at. Kudos.
Link | Reply | Quote
 user124641314

Edited 5 January 2019 - 10:59 pm by user124641314
Not sure if you noticed, but most of us don't really care about formal challenges. We play CBA, Hero, and RM for fun. Actually tho i'm the best one at RM from my clan and I think from CS too .11 , you all noobs unlike me ;).

wtf is wrong with u stupid dude?

u scered of 1v1 rm me clearly

please mask off and go rm lobby, i teach u how to scouts bro ... dont **** line plz ....
Link | Reply | Quote
 Dej4Vu

Edited 5 January 2019 - 11:24 pm by Dej4Vu
As for Vivo, it doesn't take a genius to realise he's trolling with half-truths to get you guys riled up lol
ok, which half-truths you talking about? otherwise he's bad troll bcoz nobody's even went mad about him, just i see a troll being trolled.
PD: vivo keep taking L's my lil dog ;1thumbup
Link | Reply | Quote
 [dv8]OrangWuTang

Posted 6 January 2019 - 9:12 am
I like how Eots always reply with try-hard-essays to one-liner-troll-posts
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Buzzworl

Edited 6 January 2019 - 2:43 pm by [Eot_]Buzzworl
I like how Eots always reply with try-hard-essays to one-liner-troll-posts

Ah, it ain't a flame thread without malte the German ****ed gangster having his say. On which noone gives two ****s about.

Link | Reply | Quote
12[3]4
Displaying 31 - 45 out of 47 posts