Community Forums > Voobly Support and Game Complaints Support > Client and Website related Problems and Questions > Cuando quiero jugar el wololo me sale error en la sincronización y se

Cuando quiero jugar el wololo me sale error en la sincronización y se

TRANQUILIDAD2

Edited 5 December 2018 - 9:01 pm by hassan
Cuando quiero jugar el wololo me sale error en la sincronización y se detiene el juego
Quote:
When I want to play with WololoKingdoms, I get an out of sync and the game closes.
Link | Reply | Quote
 hassan

Edited 5 December 2018 - 9:02 pm by hassan
Hola.

Has comprado el juego Age of Empires II HD + las expansiones (The African Kingdoms + The Rise of the Rajas + The Forgotten Empires) desde Steam ?
Quote:
Hi.

Did you buy the game Age of Empires II HD + all the expansions ? (The African Kingdoms + The Rise of the Rajas + The Forgotten Empires) from Steam ?
Link | Reply | Quote
 TRANQUILIDAD2

Edited 5 December 2018 - 10:59 pm by hassan
Si..compre desde steam
Quote:
Yes ... I bought from Steam
Link | Reply | Quote
 hassan

Edited 5 December 2018 - 11:02 pm by hassan
Hola.

Bien. Por favor, va en este link : https://www.voobly.com/forum/thread/298455/:1320890#post1320890
Y sigue todas las etapas.

Si tienes problemas, no dudas en decirme.
Quote:
Hi.

Alright. Please go to this link : https://www.voobly.com/forum/thread/298455/:1320890#post1320890
And follow all steps.

If you have any problems, feel free to ask.
Link | Reply | Quote
 TRANQUILIDAD2

Edited 6 December 2018 - 6:06 am by TRANQUILIDAD2
HOLA DE NUEVO...ELIMINE LA CARPETA DE WOLOLO Y AL DIRIGIRME AL LINK DE SOPOURT ME SALE ERROR Y NO PUEDO CONTINUAR CON LOS PASOS
What happened?
The origin web server timed out responding to this request.

What can I do?
If you're a visitor of this website:
Please try again in a few minutes.

If you're the owner of this website:
The connection to the origin web server was made, but the origin web server timed out before responding. The likely cause is an overloaded background task, database or application, stressing the resources on your web server. To resolve, please work with your hosting provider or web development team to free up resources for your database or overloaded application. Additional troubleshooting information here.

ESTO ME SALE
Link | Reply | Quote
 hassan

Posted 6 December 2018 - 10:23 am
Hola.

Por favor, intenta otra vez. El sitio no estaba disponible, pero lo sera en brevemente.

Si se funciona, sigue desde el link y despues continua las etapas.

Si hay problemas, no dudas en decirme.

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]
Displaying 1 - 6 out of 6 posts