RCB Kings Challenge 1v1 / 2v2

[Me_]Zanchy____

Posted 25 November 2018 - 4:23 am
I don't believe anybody can come near to beating me + [Eot_]dope___ (DOpGay) in RCB 2v2 overall.

We barely play RCB, yet, we've came on and taken the past 4 2v2 RCB tournaments by storm. In addition we play many different versions and variations.

The challenge is this:
RCB Gold (current played map - 2016 League with RCB mod) x4
10th Legion CB x3
RCB Auto x2
RCB Classic x1

^ 4 games of RCB Gold, 3 of 10th Legion, 2 of Auto and 1 of Classic. This weights RCB Gold the most and then following maps in order at least of how frequently played (I realise not much outside of Gold 11).

This makes 10 games of 2v2, if 5-5 we'd let you pick the map, spots and civ.

This challenge also goes for 1v1, I'm welcoming anybody to come.

Any Challengers?

Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Evil_Weasel

Edited 25 November 2018 - 6:35 pm by [Eot_]Evil_Weasel
barely play Rcb? over the course of the last RCB 2v2 tournaments you have played hundreds of games, over the years probably thousands. well, one could definitely call that "barely playing" something.

also, you include 10th legion, auto, and classic, which NOBODY plays. and that makes up 60% of the challenge. most probably never even have heard of that garbage.
nice egopost ;good didnt you want to quit? about 20 days ago? what happened to that?
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Me_]Zanchy____

Posted 25 November 2018 - 8:54 pm
barely play Rcb? over the course of the last RCB 2v2 tournaments you have played hundreds of games, over the years probably thousands. well, one could definitely call that "barely playing" something.

also, you include 10th legion, auto, and classic, which NOBODY plays. and that makes up 60% of the challenge. most probably never even have heard of that garbage.
nice egopost ;good didnt you want to quit? about 20 days ago? what happened to that?

I barely play RCB comparative to other maps AND comparative to other RCB players.

It's a fact that over the last 2v2 tournaments, I particularly barely played RCB. Most were in the heart of random TG times - which was my go to. I can argue with you, but it's empirical fact so I urge you to look it up.

That was a bit of the point; nobody has the capacity to play to a high level on a variety of RCB type maps it seems. I wouldn't expect you to understand as to my knowledge you don't play RCB, at least not well.

I will change the challenge soon to RCB 2v2, as I expected tbh no worthy challengers.

Do you see me online much? during week? or especially playing? *apart from the recent, agreed BO's. I'm somebody who would rather quit than sit playing CBA Hero TG, which I am slowly but surely doing. If there are no more GG's / BO's / Tournaments, you won't see me. Again, don't expect you to understand. You remind me of Malte tbh, if you can't see something from another's POV it must be wrong lol.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Evil_Weasel

Posted 26 November 2018 - 3:48 am
took a quick look at the two profiles, that i know are yours. i dont know if you have any other, but until the whole forumdrama sidetracked you to other maps, you had 30+ RCB games on them each month. i wouldnt qualify that as "barely", but i guess that's subjective.

and your point was, that nobody has the capacity to play a variety of RCB maps at a high level, because you cant practice them because you wouldnt get games for maps that nobody would want to play? you know, just because it's a little different, that doesnt make it something special. it's not like those maps require a whole different skillset than the popular RCB version. a good RCB player COULD be good at those maps, but why would he bother? and maybe you should ask yourself, if those maps were really that good or if you are just blinded by nostalgia.
I wouldn't expect you to understand as to my knowledge you don't play RCB, at least not well.
this part makes me honestly wonder if you suffer from dementia, or if that is a pathetic attempt to discredit me. you should know very well, that i play/used to play RCB. a quick look at the ratings page on my profile might freshen up your memory. that we haven't met too often, is due to the fact that i play FFA and you play 1v1/TG. oh, and i'm barely active the last year/s as well, so...

it's funny that you say that you expected no worthy challengers. obviously nobody bothers with such a stupid offer. nobody will look at those maps/train on them, just to play 1-3 games vs you. kind of ironic that you feel like you have to set the terms to your advantage while also claiming that nobody can come near to beating you.
since it was obvious that nobody would accept: egopost.

and honestly, i have no idea how often you are online or how much you play, but if RCB (30+ games a month) is only a small part compared to the other maps you play, it DOES sound like you play a lot. i also would rather quit than play CBA hero TG, but i find enjoyment in other maps/game modes. it's just weird that you claimed that you would DEFINITELY quit if the war with xCs wouldnt happen. what was the outcome of that again?
but hey, if you only want some quality games, fine for me. i'm just informing you, that you wont get them if you make such ridiculous offers. let others have a bigger word on the settings.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [dv8]OrangWuTang

Posted 26 November 2018 - 5:22 am
Dont bother with this Zanchy guy. After he lost the last 2v2 set which were basically all the niche maps he can compete at against half prepared opponents, he needed something to boost his ego, just like you said. So he put out a couple of irrational challenges knowing nobody would care about, just to be able to say that nobody plays because nobody could beat him. He isnt putting up challenges where he would actually face stronger players than him because he doesnt want to risk losing again.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Marvel__

Edited 26 November 2018 - 4:58 pm by [Eot_]Marvel__
Dont bother with this Zanchy guy. After he lost the last 2v2 set which were basically all the niche maps he can compete at against half prepared opponents, he needed something to boost his ego, just like you said. So he put out a couple of irrational challenges knowing nobody would care about, just to be able to say that nobody plays because nobody could beat him. He isnt putting up challenges where he would actually face stronger players than him because he doesnt want to risk losing again.
The map list for the last challenge was fairly balanced, there were at least a few maps there gary has almost no/very little experience in, and camp and efkan practised more (and congrats to them) stop being a **** for the sake of it.. i know you don't like Gary, but this comment is just a big fat lie lol
Link | Reply | Quote
 _IYIastA_

Posted 26 November 2018 - 6:26 pm

Did you not see how clueless he was at the more difficult maps like dome/grave?
Link | Reply | Quote
 [dv8]OrangWuTang

Posted 26 November 2018 - 7:19 pm
The map list for the last challenge was fairly balanced, there were at least a few maps there gary has almost no/very little experience in, and camp and efkan practised more (and congrats to them) stop being a **** for the sake of it.. i know you don't like Gary, but this comment is just a big fat lie lol
Its not a lie. I havent seen him put out a challenge for CBA or Hero 2v2 or higher. We all know why 11
Camp and Efkan also didnt practice more. Alex and Sean didnt practice much, Ill give you that. But prior to the 1v1 set vs Camp and the cancelled war vs xCs Ive seen Gary play non stop with other Eots, especially Javi. If you combined Camp and Efkans practice hours over the last 1.5 months, Zanchy alone would still have more.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Marvel__

Edited 26 November 2018 - 7:58 pm by [Eot_]Marvel__
Its not a lie. I havent seen him put out a challenge for CBA or Hero 2v2 or higher. We all know why 11
Camp and Efkan also didnt practice more. Alex and Sean didnt practice much, Ill give you that. But prior to the 1v1 set vs Camp and the cancelled war vs xCs Ive seen Gary play non stop with other Eots, especially Javi. If you combined Camp and Efkans practice hours over the last 1.5 months, Zanchy alone would still have more.
It is a lie (although you're changing the argument i'm refuting now), you think gary wanted a map list with dome/grave in it? It was the only way to get someone to play a 2v2 set, and this kind of talk just completely discredits it.

I don't care about the rest of the argument, or what gary does and doesn't do elsewhere, but if you think the 2v2 challenge just gone was a list that, and i quote: "were basically all the niche maps he can compete at against half prepared opponents" then you're either stupid, or you're lying wilfully to support your argument. The map list was fair and balanced for the opponents he was playing, hence why the score was so close.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [dv8]OrangWuTang

Edited 26 November 2018 - 8:35 pm by [dv8]OrangWuTang
It is a lie (although you're changing the argument i'm refuting now), you think gary wanted a map list with dome/grave in it? It was the only way to get someone to play a 2v2 set, and this kind of talk just completely discredits it.

I don't care about the rest of the argument, or what gary does and doesn't do elsewhere, but if you think the 2v2 challenge just gone was a list that, and i quote: "were basically all the niche maps he can compete at against half prepared opponents" then you're either stupid, or you're lying wilfully to support your argument. The map list was fair and balanced for the opponents he was playing, hence why the score was so close.
Blood maps are niche maps. Its 2018 and not 2010 anymore. And Blood maps along with a few Alternative maps are the only maps Zanchy can compete at on a high level (next to RCB). Thats all I was saying and I dont see where this is a lie.
Efkan and Camp were half prepared, too. Efkan was inactive for 2 years while Zanchy never really stopped playing. And Camp was in Sweden for a week or two prior to the cancelled war, so he couldnt practice. And prior to the set with me we practiced maybe 5-6 hours total. Thats basically nothing. Prior to the set with Efkan they practiced 1-2 hours? They only had one day in between the map list being official and the matches anyway. Whereas Zanchy practiced for hours and hours before the war. He did less afterwards but he still played some.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Me_]Zanchy____

Posted 26 November 2018 - 8:45 pm
lol Malte is sour because he lost his 2v2 set rofl

let's be honest Malte, you're a low level player who runs from every opportunity to prove yourself in 1v1. In TG you're a big let down, but it doesn't show nowhere near as much.

@Fugs, nobody in RCB community knows you, if you play it's not at a high level lol. I CBA to read your post, my points are undeniable as they are backed by evidence. To my knowledge, unless I missed 1 in the time I quit AoC (2012-2013), there have been:

6 full 2v2 RCB tournaments

1 of them I teamed Damian in like 2011 and won
4 of them I teamed DopGAY and won
and 1 of them I teamed DopGAY and placed 3rd

Pretty successful 2v2 stats?
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Evil_Weasel

Posted 26 November 2018 - 8:58 pm
actually, everyone in the RCB community that didnt start playing this year knows me... after all, i have over 700 games in RCB on this account and i was one of the very few players, that got to 2k rating with only FFA games. but well, you aren't a part of the FFA community anyway, so how would you know?

and yes, that does sound pretty successfull. what exactly is your point with this though? egopost?
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]BEKSniper_

Edited 26 November 2018 - 11:06 pm by [xCs]BEKSniper_
lol Malte is sour because he lost his 2v2 set rofl

let's be honest Malte, you're a low level player who runs from every opportunity to prove yourself in 1v1. In TG you're a big let down, but it doesn't show nowhere near as much.

@Fugs, nobody in RCB community knows you, if you play it's not at a high level lol. I CBA to read your post, my points are undeniable as they are backed by evidence. To my knowledge, unless I missed 1 in the time I quit AoC (2012-2013), there have been:

6 full 2v2 RCB tournaments

1 of them I teamed Damian in like 2011 and won
4 of them I teamed DopGAY and won
and 1 of them I teamed DopGAY and placed 3rd

Pretty successful 2v2 stats?

Stop commenting on things that you arent qualified for. Malte has been top 5 tg player for at least a year now. This is widely accepted ask whoever that is active and have some knwledge of the community and they wont tell u otherwise.

If u wanna talk bout tournaments xcs hasnt lost a hero tournament since 2015 ;1thumbup
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Me_]Zanchy____

Posted 26 November 2018 - 11:08 pm
Stop commenting on things that you arent qualified for. Malte has been top 5 tg player cor at least a year now. This is widely accepted ask whoever that is active and have some knwledge of the community and they wont tell u otherwise.

If u wanna talk bout tournaments xcs hasnt lost a hero tournament since 2015 ;1thumbup

xCs have lost over 20 since 2015, I can name them if you need. lol
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]BEKSniper_

Posted 26 November 2018 - 11:11 pm
xCs have lost over 20 since 2015, I can name them if you need. lol

Name 20 that started after january 1 2016.

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]2
Displaying 1 - 15 out of 29 posts