Where can I find the game ?

white_tea

Edited 31 October 2018 - 7:44 pm by white_tea
Hello everyone,

I've watched recently some hilarious Age of empires videos on the T90 Youtube Channel, and now I want to play again.

Problem : all I can find on Steam is a new HD version.

As I understand it, we don't _need_ that new (and ugly, in my opinion) version to play on Voobly.

So here are my questions :

-> where can I download the game ? (I don't mean illegaly, I don't mind paying but I'd like to get the good ol' version, not the HD on steam)
->if I download the HD on steam, can I use it to play the old version (there seem to be more people on the "old" version ladder than the "HD" ladder
-> If I can't download AoE + AoC anywhere, does this mean I should buy a couple of CDs on amazon and wait for them to arrive ? (I wanted to play this week end^^)

Thank you for your time !

(Please note that I typed some searches in the "search keywork" search bar before typing this, but couldn't find anything relevant.)HD version.

As I understand it, we don't _need_ that new (and ugly, in my opinion) version to play on Voobly.
Link | Reply | Quote
 jsalazar92

Edited 1 November 2018 - 9:01 pm by jsalazar92
The easiest thing to do is just buy the HD version for twenty box or less, and then install the patches that voobly provides to play here, then youll be able to play on both versions!

And on both plataforms

Link | Reply | Quote
 white_tea

Edited 3 November 2018 - 10:01 am by white_tea
Hi,

thanks for your answer. I'll go for HD on steam then !

Have a nice day!

edit : just to be sure though, I'll be able to access both laders ? Because I've heard T90Official say that the ladder of the old version was way harder than on the HD (meaning that somebody ranked 1800 in the older version's ladder would be a way more impressive player than somebody ranked 1800 in the HD's ladder)
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]BEKSniper_

Edited 3 November 2018 - 8:56 pm by [xCs]BEKSniper_
white_tea wrote:
Hi,

thanks for your answer. I'll go for HD on steam then !

Have a nice day!

edit : just to be sure though, I'll be able to access both laders ? Because I've heard T90Official say that the ladder of the old version was way harder than on the HD (meaning that somebody ranked 1800 in the older version's ladder would be a way more impressive player than somebody ranked 1800 in the HD's ladder)

Ofc

You can play the game on steam or voobly.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [sT]ExoloT

Posted 6 November 2018 - 4:14 pm
You can simply download 200Mb setup file and install it. Voobly installs the necessary patches.
Link | Reply | Quote
 ositodefelpa_

Posted 7 November 2018 - 3:03 pm

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]
Displaying 1 - 6 out of 6 posts