Error 100000001 - Lobby

Tongo

Posted 3 November 2018 - 9:47 pm
When I disable UPnP, the net gets slow, strange. But I tried and yet the net was still dropping. With or without UNpnP, with static or automatically IP, the result is the same, the only difference is the code of the error, 1000001 or 1000003 or 100005.

In the screenshot, the network diagnosis is with the automatically IP, when I tested with the static, the test result and the network health was FAILURE.
Attachments:
Net 3.png (file size: 134.94 KB)

Link | Reply | Quote
 hassan

Posted 3 November 2018 - 10:23 pm
Yeah please keep it disabled, no matter what. Also, keep those configurations, so we can move to the next step.

Now what you need to do is to call your ISP, explain them that your port 16000 UDP might be blocked. They may suggest you a static IP plan (I don't know if it's free or a paid feature for you but still). Have a call please and give us your feedback :)
Link | Reply | Quote
 kitt

Posted 4 November 2018 - 12:34 am
hi
whats the make and model number of your router/modem?
Link | Reply | Quote
 Tongo

Posted 4 November 2018 - 7:27 pm
Hi, about the modem:
Make: HUMAX
Model: HGB10R-02

1 month ago everything was working fine, nothing was changed, and out of the blue things don't work. And until today I couldn't even find out if the problem is something about my pc/settings, or about the net service itself.
Link | Reply | Quote
 kitt

Posted 5 November 2018 - 12:34 am
hi
there are some screen shots of that router here: [You must login to view link]
plus other stuff on the net that will enable you to make sure your settings are ok.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Tongo

Posted 5 November 2018 - 1:23 am
Kitt, thanks for the help, but this screenshot is exactly like the one I posted here, at least this part - opening the ports in the router/website - I've done it right. Not sure why network diagnostics say the opposite, though. All the firewalls, router and windows, I've already disabled.

Hassan, I couldn't call my ISP because of the weekend, but I'll try tomorrow. And thanks again.
Link | Reply | Quote
 kitt

Posted 5 November 2018 - 2:09 pm
hi
yes call, find out if you are on a carrier grade ip [shared wan ip] and if they can forward port 16000udp to your pc if you are.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Tongo

Posted 6 November 2018 - 8:00 pm
Some news:

About my ISP, I can't change my plan, I live with a lot of people here, I can't just change the package :(
But I called the company and they said they will enable the ports to be forwarded. But it sounds to me nothing will really change. I've been testing the strength of the signal to see if my net is dropping because of this, but I haven't come to any conclusions yet.

Just a print when I tried, try and error, to enable UPnP inside Voobly settings.
My ports aren't correct, indeed :(
Attachments:
Net 4.png (file size: 7.69 KB)

Link | Reply | Quote
 hassan

Posted 6 November 2018 - 8:10 pm
Please disable your UPnP, in your router and in the Voobly Client. This is necessary so you can test. It has to remain disabled. Can you test after that ?
Link | Reply | Quote
 Tongo

Posted 7 November 2018 - 1:18 am
I disabled in my router and in voobly client (in voobly it has always been disabled). And see the screenshot, the same thing. The ISP said that they will 'unblock' the ports in 24h tops, but, I don't think it will help. I don't even know that the problem is this fowarding stuff, I haven't changed it this year, and last month everything was working fine. I don't know if my internet is dropping either. The DOS test says 'time limit has expired', every now and then, I don't know if this is a drop. And, at last, when I'm in the lobby, I keep dropping in the CHAT, but not in the lobby itself. But when the game starts, I drop from the lobby as well, stopping the game :( Confusing............
Attachments:
Net 6.png (file size: 22.83 KB)

Link | Reply | Quote
 Tongo

Posted 7 November 2018 - 1:28 am
Adding here: I think the wrong thing is related to the game, everything is normal, and when I start the game, I'm dropping :(
Link | Reply | Quote
 Tongo

Posted 7 November 2018 - 2:55 pm
Besides all of that, my Voobly Messenger keeps on dropping, every 5 minutes, and I guess this has nothing to do with port forwarding. I'm lost.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Tongo

Posted 7 November 2018 - 6:17 pm

<Lag Warning: Lost fast proxy connection with xxxxxxx. Traffic to this user will go through the slow proxy server. If you have trouble connecting with many different users you have a problem! To resolve this, it is recommended that you forward a port in your router for UDP port 16000. You are also advised to run the Network Diagnostic Tool>

This is shown when I drop from a game...
Link | Reply | Quote
 Tongo

Posted 7 November 2018 - 6:37 pm
Uooooooooooooooooooooooow
Some good news. The ISP really unblocked the ports.
Now let's see if it will work.
I'm almost crying here, although I fell like something will go wrong 11
Attachments:
Net 8.png (file size: 16.39 KB)

Link | Reply | Quote
 Tongo

Posted 7 November 2018 - 7:31 pm
Nah, unfortunately, I dropped for the same reason, even with the ports opened... :(

Link | Reply | Quote
1[2]3
Displaying 16 - 30 out of 37 posts