ViVo won't play a BO CB vs me.

[Me_]Zanchy_LSB

Posted 27 October 2018 - 12:00 am
This is pretty funny. I decline since you ll probs just forfeit again.

Expected
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]BEKSniper_

Posted 27 October 2018 - 2:04 am
Expected

I challenge eot to cba/hero 2v2 3v3 4v4 mirror accept? think not rofl
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Me_]Zanchy____

Edited 27 October 2018 - 2:10 am by [Me_]Zanchy____
I challenge eot to cba/hero 2v2 3v3 4v4 mirror accept? think not rofl

I accept depending on if the clan war goes ahead, Mr. 1st rounder
(if not, I'll probably take a long break from AoC)
Link | Reply | Quote
 [dv8]OrangWuTang

Posted 27 October 2018 - 2:33 am
I challenge Zanchy to a BO3 Wolf vs Wolf
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 27 October 2018 - 2:35 am
I challenge Fran to a bo5 Nomad

Where you @ ****ty spaniard?
Link | Reply | Quote
 [I3acI]_Army1_

Edited 27 October 2018 - 4:29 am by [I3acI]_Army1_
The only way it will tickle my fancy is if its only cba hero? (else its not fair unless i smurf)

Both noobs who i would bend over bkwards in all, but really its the only way id be interested to watch.

Make that happen?
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]BEKSniper_

Posted 27 October 2018 - 4:37 am
I accept depending on if the clan war goes ahead, Mr. 1st rounder
(if not, I'll probably take a long break from AoC)

In the same fashion ill play ur challenge if our demands are met. rofl
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 27 October 2018 - 5:59 am
In the same fashion ill play ur challenge if our demands are met. rofl
shows how little you know about the situation and how little you are actually told about whats happening 11... your demands were met... thats the whole point on why the games are 3v3 now ****.
Link | Reply | Quote
 JimmyRaton

Posted 27 October 2018 - 9:11 am
RAJPUT won 4-3 against u since u ran away for the last 2 games and vivo won 5-2 against u since u ran away for the last 5 games
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Me_]Zanchy____

Posted 27 October 2018 - 12:32 pm
JimmyRaton wrote:
RAJPUT won 4-3 against u since u ran away for the last 2 games and vivo won 5-2 against u since u ran away for the last 5 games

I'm winning 3-2, we both agreed at start we wouldn't finish all in one day lol. I think there are 4 more, I predict I'll win 5-3, but whatever really, Raj is another level to yourself and Vivo as he proved in hero tournament knocking Vivo out in 1st round in his only map.
Link | Reply | Quote
 user124641314

Posted 27 October 2018 - 12:42 pm
The only way it will tickle my fancy is if its only cba hero? (else its not fair unless i smurf)

Both noobs who i would bend over bkwards in all, but really its the only way id be interested to watch.

Make that happen?

stfu and play bo lustful 1v1 vs me
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Evil_Weasel

Edited 27 October 2018 - 12:45 pm by [Eot_]Evil_Weasel
Same offer to you champ
you don't seem to get the point. so here's my counteroffer:

CBA x2 (picked by draft software)
CBA Hero x2 (picked by draft software)
Roll the Dice x2 (Mirror or random, who cares)
Europe x2 (Mirror)
Decider: CBA Hero (Mirror)
feel free to accept or not, i'm personally not looking forward to playing CBA/hero, but if you insist...

There's no question whether you're better than ViVo (or me) in MCB or RCB 1v1, probably CBX as well (dont really know ViVo, so dont want to discredit him here, maybe he's amazing with vills, although i doubt it) so the only interesting games would be CBA/hero. and even there everyone knows that he's mediocre and has a surprising amount of L's, even though he only takes W's. so why even suggest anything else? from what i've seen you could beat him in CBA/hero anyway. cbx is the only interesting choice as it takes any potential time-advantage from a CBA game with vills away.
Link | Reply | Quote
 user124641314

Posted 27 October 2018 - 12:47 pm
[...]and even there everyone knows that he's mediocre and has a surprising amount of L's [...]

actually he took one W from the nickname of some guy 24.
Link | Reply | Quote
 JimmyRaton

Posted 27 October 2018 - 1:16 pm
I'm winning 3-2, we both agreed at start we wouldn't finish all in one day lol. I think there are 4 more, I predict I'll win 5-3, but whatever really, Raj is another level to yourself and Vivo as he proved in hero tournament knocking Vivo out in 1st round in his only map.

from what i have seen u said "i am good with 3-2. i am not playing next until u fix ur lag" .
ping was under 200 and there absolutely no lag seeing from the specs lol
even rajput loled at u 11
nice story u making up
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Me_]Zanchy____

Edited 27 October 2018 - 1:39 pm by [Me_]Zanchy____
you don't seem to get the point. so here's my counteroffer:

CBA x2 (picked by draft software)
CBA Hero x2 (picked by draft software)
Roll the Dice x2 (Mirror or random, who cares)
Europe x2 (Mirror)
Decider: CBA Hero (Mirror)
feel free to accept or not, i'm personally not looking forward to playing CBA/hero, but if you insist...

There's no question whether you're better than ViVo (or me) in MCB or RCB 1v1, probably CBX as well (dont really know ViVo, so dont want to discredit him here, maybe he's amazing with vills, although i doubt it) so the only interesting games would be CBA/hero. and even there everyone knows that he's mediocre and has a surprising amount of L's, even though he only takes W's. so why even suggest anything else? from what i've seen you could beat him in CBA/hero anyway. cbx is the only interesting choice as it takes any potential time-advantage from a CBA game with vills away.

The X2 was to emphasize the most played maps in voobly as we're always being told by ViVo that makes them more important ---> most played maps are Hero, followed by CBA very closely followed by RCB.

I'm guessing that's a no then? you seem to think it's acceptable to pick 2x maps nobody plays and do them in duplicate so make 4x easy wins? even though we both know I have a much, much, much broader map list and skill set.

I'd accept something along the lines of:
CBA x2
Hero x2
If you want you can have:
Europe x1
RTD x1
Then I pick 2 myself, along lines of:
Gwarz
Vet
Decider CBA Hero

I'd be open to changing the Gwarz/Vet if you change Europe/RTD into maps we both know, example: if you change Europe into AB, I could change Vet into something we both know and play (though I don't think you know many more maps, you're a simple player)

But ya, why on earth would I accept a BO where you pick 4x picks which are barely played (2 of which border RM/CS gameplay) and only chosen because you think they'll be easy wins, I could present 10th Legion CB + TSO, but what's the point? lol

Link | Reply | Quote
1[2]345678910
Displaying 16 - 30 out of 138 posts