Rate Sheep Vs Wolf

Kung_Fool

Edited 30 September 2018 - 3:01 pm by Kung_Fool
This map needs to be rated. The main reason, the amount of cheating that happens with the long time players of this map is plain stupid. They get away with it cause voobly will do nothing even with recorded proof. Voobly will do nothing cause its not a rated map.

What would be hilarious in life is if the United States government was ran this way.

Voobly staff add this map to the rated pack for fair non hacked/cheated game play.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [MM]Gallas

Posted 30 September 2018 - 7:23 pm
hi Kung_Fool,

Sheep vs Wolf 1 and 2 rated in Arcade lobby under CAL - Sheep vs Wolf II ladder.

If you want to avoid cheaters (as there is no hack, just people abuse the spectate ability), then don't let people spectate and stream your games.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Kung_Fool

Posted 30 September 2018 - 8:51 pm
[MM]Gallas wrote:
hi Kung_Fool,

Sheep vs Wolf 1 and 2 rated in Arcade lobby under CAL - Sheep vs Wolf II ladder.

If you want to avoid cheaters (as there is no hack, just people abuse the spectate ability), then don't let people spectate and stream your games.

I and people i play with dont allow spec or stream, yes we are playing in cs and will stay there. The anti cheat client is suppose to stop hackers/cheaters etc.

I have a better idea, stop the regular players who have been cheating while playing this map for so long, unchecked. The way to do this is to rate the map in cs im not going to arcade lobby and by count of players in arcade looks like no one else is either.
Link | Reply | Quote
 MMO_Executioner

Posted 15 November 2018 - 3:48 pm
Bump
Link | Reply | Quote
 Sasquatch_

Posted 19 January 2019 - 7:02 pm
I agree rate this map
Link | Reply | Quote
 __Suro

Posted 8 June 2019 - 7:39 am
its pretty useless to have it rated where its not played. make it rated where its played,
there is ten different games in CS rated, add another.
Link | Reply | Quote
 heygirlhey

Posted 11 June 2019 - 9:36 pm
Kung_Fool wrote:
This map needs to be rated. The main reason, the amount of cheating that happens with the long time players of this map is plain stupid.

Seems legit. lol

Yes, let's rate it and have points robbed WITH the cheating ;whistling

Counterproductive idea imho. With popularity of certain maps such as SvW I beleive exceptions should be made according to the rating policies. Although it's not a rated map, when it's abused, it detours others from learning and playing the map.
Link | Reply | Quote
 MMO_Executioner

Posted 2 August 2019 - 12:59 am
Rate it

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]
Displaying 1 - 8 out of 8 posts