Eot_ vs xCs - CS War - 2018

[Eot_]Marvel__

Posted 3 October 2018 - 11:00 am
I'm sure xcs can agree to a nice old-fashioned game of Europe!
+1
Link | Reply | Quote
 avanti

Posted 3 October 2018 - 11:42 am
Difference is camp was just trolling, he legit knows and admitted he'd lose 1v1 lol
4k>4k2 quick maths from lord zanxhy
Link | Reply | Quote
 CliniClown

Posted 3 October 2018 - 12:29 pm
I'm sure xcs can agree to a nice old-fashioned game of Europe!
If Europe gets played xcs may find a lot of unexpected 'pals' they can get to play for them
Link | Reply | Quote
 JimmyRaton

Posted 3 October 2018 - 12:55 pm
Difference is camp was just trolling, he legit knows and admitted he'd lose 1v1 lol

when u pick a dead map u r being serious
when he picks a dead map he is a troll lol wtf
double standards
Link | Reply | Quote
 [dv8]OrangWuTang

Posted 3 October 2018 - 1:33 pm
JimmyRaton wrote:
double standards
rofl ;1thumbup ;icecream
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 3 October 2018 - 6:09 pm
JimmyRaton wrote:
double standards
Gary picked all maps that camp knows very well and was also playing a lot at the time when he challenged him.. camp picked maps he knew gary had never played or realistically arent even 1v1 bo maps as a 'troll' and also went into hiding for a good week during the time... I dont think its a question if you asked camp whos better 1v1 he will say gary.. and if he doesnt hes just going back in troll mode becuase he knows realistically he will never play gary anyway.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 3 October 2018 - 6:10 pm
CliniClown wrote:
If Europe gets played xcs may find a lot of unexpected 'pals' they can get to play for them
We arent picking Europe vs xCs roster.. if you guys want the europe games to setup vs Eot sometime just make a thread or talk to Rick or something and you guys can probably find a date or one weekend when we all get on for it
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Me_]Zanchy_LSB

Posted 3 October 2018 - 8:15 pm
Camp told be he had no intention of accepting any BO of any map, offers still open to malte if he'd like to man up?
Link | Reply | Quote
 AaryanKing

Posted 3 October 2018 - 8:40 pm
Gary picked all maps that camp knows very well and was also playing a lot at the time when he challenged him.. camp picked maps he knew gary had never played or realistically arent even 1v1 bo maps as a 'troll' and also went into hiding for a good week during the time... I dont think its a question if you asked camp whos better 1v1 he will say gary.. and if he doesnt hes just going back in troll mode becuase he knows realistically he will never play gary anyway.

the challange was for top 1 CS Overall so i added maps from all active ladders back then, not a troll at all.
Gary is better then me at 1v1 bloods i have to say, but overall CS im far better.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Me_]Zanchy_LSB

Posted 3 October 2018 - 8:59 pm
AaryanKing wrote:
the challange was for top 1 CS Overall so i added maps from all active ladders back then, not a troll at all.
Gary is better then me at 1v1 bloods i have to say, but overall CS im far better.

lol strong troll, let's do 5 maps from each category then? 11, let's face it, you were never really #1 rate, you pt'd with your clan mates to get there.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [dv8]OrangWuTang

Posted 3 October 2018 - 9:04 pm
https://www.voobly.com/ladder/view/Age-of-Empires-II-The-Conquerors/CS-Overall-S2
Camp #1 Overall CS confirmed.

Oh and when it comes to PT youre #1 Zanchy. Good try though.
You must login into Voobly to view image

My CBA/Hero TG challenge still open as well, son.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Me_]Zanchy_LSB

Edited 3 October 2018 - 9:09 pm by [Me_]Zanchy_LSB
https://www.voobly.com/ladder/view/Age-of-Empires-II-The-Conquerors/CS-Overall-S2

Dodging my comments because you play all day and still suck Malte? lol @ you saving SS too, you really are a sad little internet troll. My bet is that he'd hammer you in 1v1s!
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 3 October 2018 - 9:09 pm
@ malte thats called noob bash not point trading... Camp did that a lot as well so 11.

@ camp I mean you know thats a lie but you need to do whatever to save face here so I get it. You had a hard time to get ahead of Gary with the regular ladders so you used the other obscure ones to boost your rating... fact is in the most played maps that you play the most and he plays the most if you guys did a bo (which is what he challenged you in.. including CBA/Hero) you would lose.. not just in bloods. If you have the balls to prove that wrong you would... but you will keep talking about rtd and td for your cheap wins because when it comes to the actual games you know you wouldnt stack up against him. No one wants to watch you guys play 1v1 rtd td or lotr (although id like to see the lotr 1v1 tbh) but the actual maps you both play at a high level people would want to see (CBA CBA Hero RCB & Bloods)
Link | Reply | Quote
 [dv8]OrangWuTang

Posted 3 October 2018 - 9:09 pm
Exposed!
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 3 October 2018 - 9:10 pm

btw just looked at one page and found this.

https://www.voobly.com/match/view/17746995 This is both noob bash and point trade 11. Point trading because if it wasent for trying desperately to beat gary in the top cs overall he would never be playing a td match... and noob bash because well you posted the exact same guy vsing gary and hes clearly terrible.

Link | Reply | Quote
«234567891011[12]13141516171819202122»
Displaying 166 - 180 out of 480 posts