Patrol with box formation is the way to go
Link | Reply | Quote
 Playerpro123

Posted 26 September 2018 - 4:02 pm
Amazing challenge as always. Serious one
Link | Reply | Quote
 SiegeEngine

Posted 26 September 2018 - 4:05 pm
i thank god everyday that i left CS because of **** like this. nothing ever works because people refuse to set aside their egos and can't play the damn game.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]BEKSniper_

Posted 26 September 2018 - 4:12 pm
How does vivo's **** taste?

"Oh good job vivo, you're so great, you go, i wuv you! look at you triggering these eot noobie, you go vivo!! <3<3<3"

At least he doesnt have a tendency for kiddy cheeks. But hey you like wat u like
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]BEKSniper_

Edited 26 September 2018 - 4:19 pm by [xCs]BEKSniper_
Ok Vivo, u say Ur better than me at patrolling rather than CBA, I assume you're conceeding that vil wars etc I'd win, which is noble. Why don't we cut the crap and do patrol wars then, pick one of each type of civil: i.e. Mong, Sara, Brit, Celt, Japs, Span, Byz do CBA pop with 0 sec spawn, so no waiting (I have map) and battle each civ BO3 patrols, no reinforcement, purely to see who has the better patrols lol. My guess is that I'd win most.

In any case, no matter what we do, I'll only play if xCs Vs Eot war goes ahead. No reason to bash you otherwise, you're just another 1 mapper who thinks they're the best ever and comes/goes. I've seen 100's across CS.
Everyone comes and goes. I raped you 5 months ago and Ill do so now. IDGAF if you dont play cbs raped is raped.

Like I said the war will ****ing happen. Its funny how u claim to use vills better when 70%-80% of your games is moving troops from spawn point to battlefield. Stop yapping you challenged me I accepted just tell me when u can play. Either this or admit you thought id be raped but after seeing my reaction you aint sho anymo ;KO
Link | Reply | Quote
 CliniClown

Posted 26 September 2018 - 4:18 pm
Accepting challenges instead of just arguing about who's better for 10 pages...
Vivo is clearly new here.. #csanarchy
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Marvel__

Posted 26 September 2018 - 4:37 pm
At least he doesnt have a tendency for kiddy cheeks. But hey you like wat u like
Are you not a kid?
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]BEKSniper_

Posted 26 September 2018 - 4:39 pm
Are you not a kid?

Still 10 in my heart, 18 by appearance, 40 by experience.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 26 September 2018 - 4:46 pm
So can we get that confirmed from anyone that matters part of xCs ? War is still happening or what are we doing exactly
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]BEKSniper_

Edited 26 September 2018 - 4:56 pm by [xCs]BEKSniper_
So can we get that confirmed from anyone that matters part of xCs ? War is still happening or what are we doing exactly

We kick your asses. You answer to me :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD Just like I told you yesterday, just make sure your lil **** gary doesnt make eot look bad rofl
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 26 September 2018 - 4:59 pm
We kick your asses. You answer to me :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD Just like I told you yesterday, just make sure your lil **** gary doesnt make eot look bad rofl
hes still going to play you and slap you around china eyes, dont you worry ;)

none of us answer to you, as I said from a xCs that knows anything and matters can we get a confirmation plz?
Link | Reply | Quote
 user124641314

Posted 26 September 2018 - 5:10 pm

none of us answer to you, as I said from a xCs that knows anything and matters can we get a confirmation plz?

18 User(s) are reading this topic (in the past 30 minutes)
17 members, 1 guests
CliniClown, [Eot_]Faravafart, Les_Paul, [xCs]IYIastA, [CLB]Helzculez, Eot_gloo, [xCs]PLO_Style, williaMz_, [Eot_]Marvel__, SiegeEngine, [xCs]Polarsse, Dej4Vu, [XceL]RAJPUT__, [G'R]Cas_, [Eot_]Halla4maH, killerholla, Google
Link | Reply | Quote
 Dej4Vu

Posted 26 September 2018 - 5:10 pm
Quote:
rofl

Link | Reply | Quote
1234[5]6789101112131415161718192021»
Displaying 61 - 75 out of 480 posts