CBA HERO legend.

Poll: Best of the Best Hero players.
Mobbdeep (Fast_Car)
Phurriz
Vezir
 [I3acI]_Army1_

Posted 17 September 2018 - 9:13 pm
Tell me your top 3 ?

I think your that good that nobody should be listed remotely close, maybe if you made yourself all 3 options it mightnt look like a troll poll
Link | Reply | Quote
 Playerpro123

Posted 17 September 2018 - 9:16 pm
I think your that good that nobody should be listed remotely close, maybe if you made yourself all 3 options it mightnt look like a troll poll

Why it look like a troll thread ? Me, Phurri and Vezir all was 2400 ++. We all was ranked 1 at some point in ladder. What are you talking about.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [I3acI]_Army1_

Posted 17 September 2018 - 9:20 pm
because your too good to be compared with anyone? even ask yourself?
Link | Reply | Quote
 Playerpro123

Posted 17 September 2018 - 9:23 pm
because your too good to be compared with anyone? even ask yourself?

Well it is what it is. MobbDeep's level was just on another level. Let people vote and see. I voted for him. But other guys are Elite too. This will be interesting.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [LOTD]Clusterzero

Posted 17 September 2018 - 9:30 pm
u can change urself for ben, he was top hero player long time ..
Link | Reply | Quote
 Playerpro123

Posted 17 September 2018 - 9:35 pm
u can change urself for ben, he was top hero player long time ..

He was good but not top. He only played vs low rated players and he avoided me and others. Games we played he lost all of them against me. He never joined in any 2000 k ++ rated room and few times he did join he played very bad. Over hyped noob Ben was..
Link | Reply | Quote
 [LOTD]Clusterzero

Posted 17 September 2018 - 9:54 pm
man thats a lie.. i was there since cba hero was a rated map, and i dont remember u playing so good.. and ben was n1 and he used to play in best roms and even he played random .. the alzheimer is attaking u.. take care man..
Link | Reply | Quote
 Playerpro123

Posted 17 September 2018 - 9:57 pm
man thats a lie.. i was there since cba hero was a rated map, and i dont remember u playing so good.. and ben was n1 and he used to play in best roms and even he played random .. the alzheimer is attaking u.. take care man..

You created profile just to say this.. You're Ben yourself lol because nobody would ever bring his name up..
Link | Reply | Quote
 Dej4Vu

Posted 17 September 2018 - 10:00 pm
You created profile just to say this.. You're Ben yourself lol because nobody would ever bring his name up..
omg ur a paranoid jerk.. you obviously don't even know who he is.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 17 September 2018 - 10:11 pm
The irony in that that statement 11
Link | Reply | Quote
 Playerpro123

Edited 17 September 2018 - 10:16 pm by Playerpro123
Dej4Vu wrote:
omg ur a paranoid jerk.. you obviously don't even know who he is.

How i not know Ben ? I was Top 1 in ladder and he took first place from me. We played many times against each other and we fmt few times even. He is decent player but i just don't think he is better than me or Phurri. But he had 2600 rate in Hero and that was the record. Lol
Link | Reply | Quote
 Dej4Vu

Posted 17 September 2018 - 10:23 pm
How i not know Ben ? I was Top 1 in ladder and he took first place from me. We played many times against each other and we fmt few times even. He is decent player but i just don't think he is better than me or Phurri. But he had 2600 rate in Hero and that was the record. Lol
lol im not talking about ben..
Link | Reply | Quote
 [dv8]OrangWuTang

Posted 17 September 2018 - 11:07 pm
Replace your name with I3en and I could think about taking this poll serious.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]BEKSniper_

Posted 17 September 2018 - 11:14 pm
Man when juan talks you need to listen. He doesnt troll and trustworthy unlike most of us.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Dej4Vu

Posted 17 September 2018 - 11:16 pm
Man when juan talks you need to listen. He doesnt troll and trustworthy unlike most of us.
1+

Link | Reply | Quote
1[2]3
Displaying 16 - 30 out of 37 posts