Indian
Dv8
Other
 Playerpro123

Posted 26 August 2018 - 1:28 pm
_IYIastA_ wrote:
Vicious all time best.
LC best of the zone era.
7th proved themselves best in the less competitive era towards the end of the community.
xcs/dv8 are the current best clans of what is left behind.

And Eot ?
Link | Reply | Quote
 underOATH_

Posted 26 August 2018 - 1:29 pm
Hmmmm this topic is just troll I guess? Not real question, all known xCs are the best especially after Masta punked Sean recently.
Link | Reply | Quote
 _IYIastA_

Posted 26 August 2018 - 2:21 pm
And Eot ?

Well its pretty much a consensus that vicious are still the best blood clan when they show up, dv8 are the best cba clan and 7th are the best across all maps.

Vicious had the most naturally gifted players, players like snowz, hoodlum, marauder, ahmad and ducky, who would have dominated any map had they put their mind towards it. Eot have two amazing players in charlie and veni but apart from that aren't really all that impressive.
Link | Reply | Quote
 user124641314

Posted 26 August 2018 - 3:43 pm
I like how the hate make blind people ;lol
Link | Reply | Quote
 _IYIastA_

Edited 26 August 2018 - 4:01 pm by _IYIastA_
Oh, I should give a mention to the eot that had cena, fran and bayor.

That roster would have eventually been the strongest ever, however since there was no clan remotely close to their level at the time it was doomed to splinter (see xcel and dv8).
Link | Reply | Quote
 +Isey

Posted 26 August 2018 - 4:16 pm
I like how the hate make blind people ;lol

love does the same <3
Link | Reply | Quote
 ['RB']ZottenDree

Posted 26 August 2018 - 5:11 pm
RB obviously is the best
Link | Reply | Quote
 24_King_

Edited 26 August 2018 - 5:58 pm by 24_King_
IC Beat RB in TIW 5-2 plss.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 26 August 2018 - 6:28 pm
the funny part about this is Barry thinking his opinion is right or he has all the answers. You are so outdated on everything... and dv8 as a clan overall is ahead of xCs by a lot so comparing you both as the best two clans currently is only insulting to them.

My challenge to xCs still stands if you want to prove anything... we would even come out of inactivity just to whoop that ass barry.
Link | Reply | Quote
 ['RB']ZottenDree

Posted 26 August 2018 - 6:34 pm
24_King_ wrote:
IC Beat RB in TIW 5-2 plss.

that was rb during inactivity
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Marvel__

Edited 26 August 2018 - 6:38 pm by [Eot_]Marvel__
Meh, If Barry thinks eot don't deserve recognition its his opinion and he's entitled to it.

I will remind you though that we only picked maps vicious plays in tiw vs them (I.e old school bloods and Europe) and won by a significant margin :/ I know you have a hard on for them, and I know in their day they were a force, but it's not really a consensus they can just show up and win bloods as tiw showed... Bloods have changed and evolved imo, whether its for the better or worse is a different argument.

I'd argue bloods was more competitive during 7th / eots era.
Link | Reply | Quote
 _IYIastA_

Posted 26 August 2018 - 7:41 pm
You would be confusing the higher level of the players with it being more competitive. Of course the best players of later years are going to be at a higher level due to having learned and adapted to the changes in the meta and all the patches. You can't compare skill levels, only how many were competing.

We've had this talk before, I'm talking about a 100% motivated and active vicious. This is all opinion since the community is dead. If we could magically bring all of vicious' best players and make them play all day in all maps in CS I fully believe they would dominate them all.

There won't be any more blood wars, tiw only happened because random ladder was a success, there is nothing left to stimulate competition. Even hero is flat, hence the challenge thread.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [I3acI]_Army1_

Edited 26 August 2018 - 8:10 pm by [I3acI]_Army1_
Random ladder contributed no doubt to the competitive nature of TIW. However TIW only happened as a direct result from the interest generated from the WIC tournament which essentially led to the idea and set up.
Link | Reply | Quote
 _IYIastA_

Posted 26 August 2018 - 8:10 pm
True, I meant that it was only a success due to the activity generated by random.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Me_]Zanchy_LSB

Posted 26 August 2018 - 8:17 pm
xCs best clan men, for a total map count of 1 11 barry is entitled to his opinion, dsnt make it at all valid though

Link | Reply | Quote
1[2]3
Displaying 16 - 30 out of 45 posts