Community Forums > Voobly General > Tournament Archive > [VCOM CS] Master of CBA hero 2x2

[VCOM CS] Master of CBA hero 2x2

JesusDeNazareth

Posted 19 July 2018 - 7:26 am
To play with who ? ... All best CBA and Hero players left CS the same time i did. I don't care to play with new kids 😆😃😂
lol you talk like if someone of the "best cba and hero players" will agree with you, i can swear if i'll make a poll about this no one will even name you as an average player even... come on, stop making ridiculous because you're butthurt and get over it, you ain't funny yet as troll
Link | Reply | Quote
 Playerpro123

Edited 19 July 2018 - 9:47 am by Playerpro123
lol you talk like if someone of the "best cba and hero players" will agree with you, i can swear if i'll make a poll about this no one will even name you as an average player even... come on, stop making ridiculous because you're butthurt and get over it, you ain't funny yet as troll

I didn't even had competition LOL. I won 80% of my CBA/Hero games. I owned every single TOP player more times than they owned me. I owned every single TOP clan with my own little team 😅 Been in Top 3 Hero ladder for years and years and Number 1 many times. Yeah, i'm average 😅😅

Edit: And i think i have winning streak record of +38 straight wins in 1800 ++ Hero rooms.
Tell me names who was better than me in Hero random civ games ?
Link | Reply | Quote
 _IYIastA_

Posted 19 July 2018 - 10:58 am
This guy isn't trolling, he actually thought he was good even when he would be the equivalent of some random 17x player now.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Playerpro123

Posted 19 July 2018 - 11:09 am
_IYIastA_ wrote:
This guy isn't trolling, he actually thought he was good even when he would be the equivalent of some random 17x player now.

I don't know where i would be now But in fact i WAS the best Hero team player. But i think i would win my way up to Top 10 in one month if i ever decided to come back.
Link | Reply | Quote
 user124641314

Posted 19 July 2018 - 11:23 am
gloo you sucks with vills unlike me
Link | Reply | Quote
 Rosa__

Posted 19 July 2018 - 11:38 am
gloo>lordokay end of discussion
Link | Reply | Quote
 Playerpro123

Posted 19 July 2018 - 11:38 am
gloo you sucks with vills unlike me

In Hero vills are easy to use just build bombards and rams. In CBA vills are much more important. I had CBA rate of 22 k so i used vills quite well i guess.
Link | Reply | Quote
 _IYIastA_

Posted 19 July 2018 - 11:48 am
I'm sorry but my inspiring performance in the cba hero clan tournament cemented my place as the premier gold medal tg cba hero player.
Link | Reply | Quote
 JesusDeNazareth

Posted 19 July 2018 - 1:10 pm
I didn't even had competition LOL. I won 80% of my CBA/Hero games. I owned every single TOP player more times than they owned me. I owned every single TOP clan with my own little team 😅 Been in Top 3 Hero ladder for years and years and Number 1 many times. Yeah, i'm average 😅😅

Edit: And i think i have winning streak record of +38 straight wins in 1800 ++ Hero rooms.
Tell me names who was better than me in Hero random civ games ?
lol you have no proof of anything you said.
Link | Reply | Quote
 SiegeEngine

Edited 19 July 2018 - 3:47 pm by SiegeEngine
it's ok i don't feel like falling to his "bait" just wonder me the mental issues this guy have, he can't get over it about being nothing relevant to CS more than a troll in the forums

IIRC I was told he has health problems? It makes sense from the way he's been acting. I tried to help him out in the past when I was a moderator back when Eot was bullying him. He didn't listen to my advice and continued to provoke them when they stopped provoking him at some point.
I don't know where i would be now But in fact i WAS the best Hero team player. But i think i would win my way up to Top 10 in one month if i ever decided to come back.

You can't come back if you are permanently banned from playing lol. Keep telling yourself that.

Edit: Everything you said about being a top player in CBA/CBA Hero is definitely not true. First of all, you only played CBA hero and you NEVER played CBA. Nice lies bro, you weren't even that good in CBA hero lol.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Playerpro123

Posted 19 July 2018 - 6:14 pm
IIRC I was told he has health problems? It makes sense from the way he's been acting. I tried to help him out in the past when I was a moderator back when Eot was bullying him. He didn't listen to my advice and continued to provoke them when they stopped provoking him at some point.

You can't come back if you are permanently banned from playing lol. Keep telling yourself that.

Edit: Everything you said about being a top player in CBA/CBA Hero is definitely not true. First of all, you only played CBA hero and you NEVER played CBA. Nice lies bro, you weren't even that good in CBA hero lol.

Oh really ? :D

My CBA STATS

Highest Rating 2244
https://www.voobly.com/profile/view/123549742/Ratings/games/profile/123549742/16

My HERO STATS

Highest Rating 2442
https://www.voobly.com/profile/view/123549742/Ratings/games/profile/123549742/120

And i'm not banned. Never was in my life.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Playerpro123

Posted 19 July 2018 - 6:19 pm
lol you have no proof of anything you said.

Just posted.
Link | Reply | Quote
 user124641314

Edited 19 July 2018 - 6:31 pm by user124641314
In Hero vills are easy to use just build bombards and rams. In CBA vills are much more important. I had CBA rate of 22 k so i used vills quite well i guess.

I could rape you so ez in every single map based on vills lke cba lustful baka bloods lustful (and lusties) and cbx

So stfu pls.

Edit now srs: cba and hero havent a lot of skills with vills micring, its more about patrol, zotten blood/lustful or rm/dm maps are really vill micrings map
Link | Reply | Quote
 Playerpro123

Posted 19 July 2018 - 6:31 pm
I could rape you so ez in every single map based on vills lke cba lustful baka bloods lustful (and lusties) and cbx

So stfu pls.

Ok :(
Link | Reply | Quote
 SiegeEngine

Edited 19 July 2018 - 7:30 pm by SiegeEngine
Oh really ? :D

My CBA STATS

Highest Rating 2244
https://www.voobly.com/profile/view/123549742/Ratings/games/profile/123549742/16

My HERO STATS

Highest Rating 2442
https://www.voobly.com/profile/view/123549742/Ratings/games/profile/123549742/120

And i'm not banned. Never was in my life.

Well hot damn. You played CBA. I do remember you team stacking with detceni and 1 other guy in CBA Hero... can't remember his name. Regardless, that was definitely not the highest rate at the time.

Also, I'm pretty sure I was there during the time you got permanently banned ;) you can't lie on that one.

Link | Reply | Quote
12[3]4
Displaying 31 - 45 out of 48 posts