supercrack #1

Poll: how many votes to move this cs lobby to rm ?
yes
yesnt
 ['RB']ZottenDree

Posted 11 June 2018 - 11:49 am
Right now, no one will come to CS to play RTD or Random TG. Ratings for these ladders are unnecessary and can only confuse and discourage potential newcomers. The lobby needs to become CBA and Hero focused so CS can become straightforward and easy to get into. Just keep Hero, CBA, CBA/Hero 1v1 and another ladder for everything else (mb RCB). Future tournaments should be played in NPL or MS to show the depth of CS and introduce it as a good way to relax after a tough RM game. The game can never get back to where it was. We can only preserve and promote what is left.

You must login into Voobly to view image

Link | Reply | Quote
 user124641314

Posted 11 June 2018 - 2:14 pm
Right now, no one will come to CS to play RTD or Random TG. Ratings for these ladders are unnecessary and can only confuse and discourage potential newcomers. The lobby needs to become CBA and Hero focused so CS can become straightforward and easy to get into. Just keep Hero, CBA, CBA/Hero 1v1 and another ladder for everything else (mb RCB). Future tournaments should be played in NPL or MS to show the depth of CS and introduce it as a good way to relax after a tough RM game. The game can never get back to where it was. We can only preserve and promote what is left.

What about blood players community? Should add there one ladder for mix blood and alters map (Casual?)
Link | Reply | Quote
 efficacious

Posted 11 June 2018 - 8:00 pm

https://war-of-nations.voobly.com/
Link | Reply | Quote
 24_King_

Posted 11 June 2018 - 8:32 pm
Checking wrote:
Every player who used/had chance to promote CS in NPL are banned literally every single one of them, me,
Dan, Su,megz, just to mention a few people I know. So promote what and promote where? We keep prefering total incompetent people who never did anything or will do anything for CS except being useless, Playmobil and wolf just to mention two guys but there are many other (nice promoter's right?)
I can't understand the points **** - noob bash point. there is same amount of noob basher - points **** in RM but hey np that's not CS.
Hope you enjoy SvW, Jurassic Park or Flag War! They will revive Cs for sure.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [sT]Mike_

Posted 11 June 2018 - 8:36 pm
16 User(s) are reading this topic (in the past 30 minutes)
11 members, 5 guests

troll post still active!

i would suggest moving CS to RM for sure,

there would be no chaos, smooth sailing and more people trying scens, because rm is very stressful

i started playin cba a short time ago, and find it very amusing.

i have hosted some scenario games in rm all ready.....
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]RAJPUT__

Posted 11 June 2018 - 8:55 pm
Totoro suggestion is good.. Others are ****ed.... I am gonna scream hell if i lose because of a noob.. And anybody willing to get better in this game wont mind the toxic behaviour.. it is a part of game... even in real games(outdoor games).
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]PLO_Style

Posted 11 June 2018 - 8:59 pm
enable DM ladders in CS lobby ASAP
Link | Reply | Quote
 [LyF]JimmY

Posted 12 June 2018 - 1:36 am

Yes because adding a ladder no one uses anymore in a lobby populated by Afghan virgins & various other sh*tskins is gona be the savior of cs. Put the bong down.
Link | Reply | Quote
 mich

Posted 12 June 2018 - 2:47 am
[LyF]JimmY wrote:
Put the bong down.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]PLO_Style

Posted 12 June 2018 - 6:36 am
1) DM is dying/dead similar to CS, so moving DM players into CS would probably be beneficial to both the CS and DM community. Players from both communities are more willing to try new game modes than RM regulars, since barrier to entry is low for both game modes (compared to RM);

2) DM and CS gameplay share similarities:
- fast speed (all scenarios);
- small emphasis on eco-booming, that is, in dark, feudal, and castle age (all scenarios AFAIK, inb4 Europe debate);
- large amount of resources to start with.

3) Clutter in the CS lobby is not a concern since it is currently a desert wasteland.

Many people have seen the light and it's time for your dumbass to see it too. ;)
Link | Reply | Quote
 efficacious

Posted 12 June 2018 - 7:42 pm
You must login into Voobly to view image
Link | Reply | Quote
 24_King_

Posted 12 June 2018 - 8:03 pm
you're really working 11-
place the other colors, stop racism!
Link | Reply | Quote
 [LyF]JimmY

Posted 13 June 2018 - 1:32 am