supercrack #1

Poll: how many votes to move this cs lobby to rm ?
yes
yesnt
 [xCs]CaMp2gg_

Posted 3 June 2018 - 12:13 am
CS in NPL lobby
Link | Reply | Quote
 JesusDeNazareth

Posted 3 June 2018 - 12:14 am
the only difference is that cs ppl is toxic in forums instead ingame.
Link | Reply | Quote
 AMalik

Posted 3 June 2018 - 12:17 am
Leave CS alone in peace and quiet.
Link | Reply | Quote
 24_DeMo__

Posted 3 June 2018 - 12:39 am
i wouldn't move cs to rm. RM is super stable where CS isn't. stop trying to fix something that can't be fixed and let it fix itself. either that or try to promote cs (streaming/advertising outside of the voobly client for example) and encourage players to play in the lobby. though a major reason why players also choose not to play in cs is the level of toxicity. people lose interest in playing due to uncontrollable level of toxicity and it is easily avoidable in voobly. comparing to other variety of games, they are punishable and majority of them learn from their errors. find a better way to punish them instead of letting them constantly harassing new players. they will lose interest very fast.

There's toxicity in RM as well :S sometimes even worse than what it is in CS.

Gamemodes such as "LN minimun 100 games", "LN FFA", "Regicide", "Michi DM 20min Cut", "LN Nothing" are the ones i've experienced most toxicity from.
People don't seem to quit playing the game though.

Also, they don't seem to tolerate more than 350ms - 400ms & people that are unaware of build orders/strategies (newcomers).

Talking about the 15++ to 17++ rating range which is what i played.
Link | Reply | Quote
 SiegeEngine

Posted 3 June 2018 - 12:40 am
Ive spectated a couple of BF games in the RM lobby and when it comes to toxic behavior there is zero difference between RM and CS ;)

eh, i'd say cs players are still more toxic.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [MM]Gallas

Edited 3 June 2018 - 12:42 am by [MM]Gallas
the only difference is that cs ppl is toxic in forums instead ingame.
CS forumers are not representing the whole CS community. Most of them not even know there is a forum. There is far more interest to make 3x 9x 256x tech mod rated again for CBA games, than actual CS topics.
Link | Reply | Quote
 SiegeEngine

Posted 3 June 2018 - 12:44 am
24_DeMo__ wrote:
There's toxicity in RM as well :S sometimes even worse than what it is in CS.

Gamemodes such as "LN minimun 100 games", "LN FFA", "Regicide", "Michi DM 20min Cut", "LN Nothing" are the ones i've experienced most toxicity from.
People don't seem to quit playing the game though.

Also, they don't seem to tolerate more than 350ms - 400ms & people that are unaware of build orders/strategies (newcomers).

Talking about the 15++ to 17++ rating range which is what i played.

yeah, but they are dealt with easily and move on very fast judging from experience.

oh man, those rooms... yeah... the people there are not fun to deal with lol, just ignore them and do your thing! michi dm people are the worst imo so i stopped playing there.

they don't stop playing because it's fun and can be funny and all sorts of things can happen. a lot of unique strategies and it is not always 1 sided. many different things can happen and it's just fun to experience it.
Link | Reply | Quote
 SiegeEngine

Posted 3 June 2018 - 12:44 am
[MM]Gallas wrote:
CS forumers are not representing the whole CS community. Most of them not even know there is a forum. There is far more interest to make 3x 9x 256x tech mod rated again for CBA games, than actual CS topics.

exactly, that's also very true.
Link | Reply | Quote
 24_DeMo__

Posted 3 June 2018 - 12:52 am
Ok dear vooblyers, let's stop talking about who is the most toxic before this goes out of control 11.

Peace ;P

Link | Reply | Quote
 JesusDeNazareth

Posted 3 June 2018 - 12:54 am
well that it's not the topic of this thread, also i don't get why you guys judge cs community while most of the time you never play like as a whole(overall/not cba only)
this should be ruled by ppl who actually even care about it and play them.
Link | Reply | Quote
 TheVlper___

Posted 3 June 2018 - 12:58 am
The biggest mistake was to remove CS from NPL lobby.
Now all people that improve in NPL lobby moves in RM lobby thats why there is no new players in CS because they dont even know whats CS.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]BEKSniper_

Edited 3 June 2018 - 1:12 am by [xCs]BEKSniper_
We dont have youtubers and tournaments like in rm. Merging would be a great idea as this way ppl can understand cs isnt just some lowlifes cluelessly sending troops at each other. Also remember that cs is more "toxic" not cuz of the ppl but cuz of the game played. In Cs luck and teamwork are a lot more important than in rm. When one individual makes the team lose and when u get unlucky theres this frustration that you dont get in rm. This is the root of the CS toxic environment and not the players themselves.
Link | Reply | Quote
 JesusDeNazareth

Posted 3 June 2018 - 1:13 am
ya most of CS/Rm players don't even know we have mods and maps than change the gameplay so much, would be interesting if ppl even try maps like rtd/TD's/Bloods/TTF/minigames and more....
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]BEKSniper_

Posted 3 June 2018 - 1:22 am
Also I ****s with what malte said. Just make CBA, Hero and maybe a 1v1 ladder. The other maps dont garner enough following for the rating to mean anything anyways. We can keep the cs lobby for where those maps are rated if ppl want. CBA and hero should be the gateway in the merged lobby for the other maps.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [7th]xAwaKeNg

Posted 3 June 2018 - 2:58 am
100000 ladder u need yo scroll then

Link | Reply | Quote
1[2]3456789101112
Displaying 16 - 30 out of 168 posts