MCB Ladder For AOC CS

Poll: Do you think we should add a Mini CB Ladder onto AOC CS ?
1.Yes
2.No
 ZOET

Edited 16 May 2018 - 7:43 am by ZOET
I have see a lot of people are playing MCB Maps. Do you think we should add a Mini CB Ladder onto AOC CS Lobby ?
Link | Reply | Quote
 Troy

Edited 16 May 2018 - 8:44 am by Troy
I've seen quite a bit of games today MCB. It wouldn't hurt to add a Ladder.
Link | Reply | Quote
 _IYIastA_

Edited 17 May 2018 - 6:02 pm by _IYIastA_
Another CB ladder? Really? Why would MCB be ahead of CBA 40 Civ in the list for a ladder anyway?

There really are too many ladders already, its extremely confusing. Of course CS-Casual should never have been dismantled back into alt/cb/bloods in the first place, having all the non-common/point trader maps in one ladder freed up space for the actual popular maps to be give their own place (RCB, RTD, Smosh at the time).

I doubt anyone wants my advice now but here is what I'd do:

CS - Overall - CUT
CS - CBA - Fine
CS - CBA Hero - Fine
CS - CBA/Hero 1v1 - Cut, and add exclusively 1v1 hero/cba maps to alternative (point trade ladder)
CS - RCB - Fine
CS - Bloods - Take out Archers Blood add to Alternative
CS - Alternative - Dump maps that have no place in a healthy ladder here.
CS - Madness - Cut, match stats is fine, its not fulfilling its role anymore
CS - Tower Defense - Fine
CS - Roll The Dice - Fine
CS - _LoTr_ - Cut
CS - Random - Fine
Match Stats Only - fine

That gives you space to play with and less pure confusion. Plus it allows you space for another CB ladder without making me and others puke over it.
Link | Reply | Quote
 ['RB']ZottenDree

Posted 17 May 2018 - 6:09 pm
yes you need to add more ladders including a kitchen blood ladder
Link | Reply | Quote
 user124641314

Edited 17 May 2018 - 10:11 pm by user124641314
_IYIastA_ wrote:
Another CB ladder? Really? Why would MCB be ahead of CBA 40 Civ in the list for a ladder anyway?

There really are too many ladders already, its extremely confusing. Of course CS-Casual should never have been dismantled back into alt/cb/bloods in the first place, having all the non-common/point trader maps in one ladder freed up space for the actual popular maps to be give their own place (RCB, RTD, Smosh at the time).

I doubt anyone wants my advice now but here is what I'd do:

CS - Overall - CUT
CS - CBA - Fine
CS - CBA Hero - Fine
CS - CBA/Hero 1v1 - Cut, and add exclusively 1v1 hero/cba maps to alternative (point trade ladder)
CS - RCB - Fine
CS - Bloods - Take out Archers Blood add to Alternative
CS - Madness - Cut, match stats is fine, its not fulfilling its role anymore
CS - _LoTr_ - Cut
CS - Random - Fine
Match Stats Only - fine

That gives you space to play with and less pure confusion. Plus it allows you space for another CB ladder without making me and others puke over it.

CS - Overall - CUT - Or add some totally overall random pack and make this a normal ladder
CS - CBA - Fine
CS - CBA Hero - Fine
CS - CBA/Hero 1v1 - Cut, and add exclusively 1v1 hero/cba maps to alternative (point trade ladder) - Agree
CS - RCB - Fine
CS - Bloods - Take out Archers Blood add to Alternative - WoA and Nova should too.
CS - Madness - Cut, match stats is fine, its not fulfilling its role anymore - Disagree, i know a lot of people who plays here because X maps aren't rated or even prefer play here random things (smosh 1v1 [saw it months back], cba hero 1v1 random, 2v1 lustful )
CS - _LoTr_ - Cut - Here could add leagues votes by players
CS - Random - Fine - If overall random pack is added should Cut here too.
Match Stats Only - fine

Edit / / I meant 2v1 smosh
Link | Reply | Quote
 _IYIastA_

Posted 17 May 2018 - 10:11 pm
CS - Overall - CUT - Or add some totally overall random pack and make this a normal ladder
CS - Madness - Cut, match stats is fine, its not fulfilling its role anymore - Disagree, i know a lot of people who plays here because X maps aren't rated or even prefer play here random things (smosh 1v1 [saw it months back], cba hero 1v1 random, 2v1 lustful )

People use it to boost overall at the moment, if overall is gone this loses the point. It was basically the lotr/TD ladder before overall returned. However, LOTR maps should be in alternative and TD is an established ladder.
Link | Reply | Quote
 user124641314

Posted 17 May 2018 - 10:13 pm
_IYIastA_ wrote:
People use it to boost overall at the moment, if overall is gone this loses the point. It was basically the lotr/TD ladder before overall returned. However, LOTR maps should be in alternative and TD is an established ladder.

Yes, LOTR isn't the enough active for have a even a ladder, it will be really unfair while Lustful (eg) have more games per day (compared to lotr, still unactive) than lotr.

Link | Reply | Quote
 user124641314

Posted 17 May 2018 - 10:14 pm
In Alternative imo should be there map micro vills / random maps without the enough for be a Blood map.
Link | Reply | Quote
 24_King_

Posted 17 May 2018 - 11:47 pm
Quit rtd/ lotr, if will add someone ladder, add cs dodgeball or cs smosh, but better dont add nothing, just cba/hero,1v1,rcb,bloods,alternative,madness and random not more.
Respected Mr. Zoet, we dont need to add more ladders in CS, we need to add a ladder (of CS Obvious) in New Player lobby, so that those who go unconsciously try the maps of CS and maybe they are tempted to play here.
Ty.
Regards, King.
Link | Reply | Quote
 24_DeMo__

Posted 18 May 2018 - 8:38 am
Add a Custom Scenario ladder to the New Player Lobby, with CBA TTM rated on it.

Maybe that way new players would at least be curious about what "CS" is and probably, maybe, possibly, just perhaps, some of them end up moving to CS.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Troy

Edited 18 May 2018 - 10:45 pm by Troy
24_DeMo__ wrote:
Add a Custom Scenario ladder to the New Player Lobby, with CBA TTM rated on it.

Maybe that way new players would at least be curious about what "CS" is and probably, maybe, possibly, just perhaps, some of them end up moving to CS.

We used to have a CS ladder in New player lobby not sure what happen to it (I wasn't around when it got taken down). However I like the idea +1
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 18 May 2018 - 5:20 pm
Tower defense / lotr / rtd dont need their own ladders. Can just add them to cs alternative or if people want to play them 'rated' just use cs madness/match stats.
Link | Reply | Quote
 _IYIastA_

Edited 18 May 2018 - 7:56 pm by _IYIastA_
Yes, LOTR isn't the enough active for have a even a ladder, it will be really unfair while Lustful (eg) have more games per day (compared to lotr, still unactive) than lotr.

Lustful is not that popular. Same 4-6 people play the hell out of it. This mentality of "games > players" always bugs me. If a community is driven by a tiny number of people then that community falls to pieces once one goes inactive.

MCB could draw on more players than lustful, easily.
Link | Reply | Quote
 user124641314

Posted 18 May 2018 - 7:55 pm
Was a example lol, anyways im making a guide for try get people in.
Link | Reply | Quote
 _IYIastA_

Edited 18 May 2018 - 8:22 pm by _IYIastA_
Troy wrote:
We used to have a CS ladder in New player lobby not sure what happen to it. However I like the idea +1

CS was promoted in NPL by an enterprising individual of the Belgian persuasion, this person used stupid guides made by some fool to help teach these new players some blood maps. Those people are still here today in CS as part of various clans, particularly one gay one. Plenty of attempts were made to put ladders in there but without feet on the ground what can you do.

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]2
Displaying 1 - 15 out of 29 posts