Community Forums > Voobly General > General Discussion / Off Topic > When will WK patch be availabe for user who don't have the game?

When will WK patch be availabe for user who don't have the game?

Female_Villager

Posted 15 April 2018 - 5:54 pm
It's a big issue that the patch works only for the users who have the game installed.

I can't spec as much games as I used to cause the 1v1 games of 2k players have been always in WK.

I downloaded a lot of Age of Empies HD, but none worked, this game is screwed.

Please voobly, make WK patch work even for the ones who don't have AoEHD.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [MM]Gallas

Posted 15 April 2018 - 6:09 pm
This will only happen if the game + expansions will be free from Steam, unless you are fine if Voobly get sued and closed if provides an illegal way for the game.

I not really understand what you mean in
Quote:
I downloaded a lot of Age of Empies HD, but none worked
, but I hope it's not that you tried multiple "free download" versions, instead of the original from Steam. If you have issue with the original aoeHD, then you may have to contact with their tech supports.
Link | Reply | Quote
 ['RB']nhoobish

Edited 16 April 2018 - 10:27 am by ['RB']nhoobish
Or you can try and download WK for free from an obscured website, as Voobly does not check how you obtained the copy.
Link | Reply | Quote
 +kwin

Posted 16 April 2018 - 10:47 am
Or you can try and download WK for free from an obscured website, as Voobly does not check how you obtained the copy.

En after installing from obscured website, go to help forums because most who do that needs help after that, use stuff like malwarebytes... and... if you're really lucky, you have to reinstall windows and you have a nice and clean windows again ;yahoo
Link | Reply | Quote
 [MM]Gallas

Posted 16 April 2018 - 12:07 pm
+kwin wrote:
En after installing from obscured website, go to help forums because most who do that needs help after that, use stuff like malwarebytes... and... if you're really lucky, you have to reinstall windows and you have a nice and clean windows again ;yahoo
Or "game not work, weird bugs, can't adjust [name_stuff_here]" etc etc and ofc Voobly the wrong.

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]
Displaying 1 - 5 out of 5 posts