Average Match Rating

user124641314

Edited 22 March 2018 - 11:35 pm by user124641314
Quote:
to me it sounds like you are butthurt, because somebody overtook you on the ranking ladder and you are looking for an excuse to discredit that person. just challenge him and take some easy points if you think he doesnt deserve them

'just challenge him and take some easy points if you think he doesnt deserve them'

The problem is he can't show nothing and need 3rd ppl/tools for do that ;whistling
Link | Reply | Quote
 Dej4Vu

Posted 22 March 2018 - 11:46 pm
lol sounds like someone told you to wrote all this bullsh1t, come on is just a idea that born talking with a friend, i had nothing to discredit anyone since i dont even need, its only a statistic board not the whole ladder as you said very easy to guess.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Dej4Vu

Posted 22 March 2018 - 11:49 pm
'just challenge him and take some easy points if you think he doesnt deserve them'

The problem is he can't show nothing and need 3rd ppl/tools for do that ;whistling
keep editing ur nonsense, i dont take serious a comment from a really bad garbage player.
Link | Reply | Quote
 user124641314

Posted 23 March 2018 - 12:07 am
I'm just saying, no hard feelings ;whistling
Link | Reply | Quote
 user124641314

Edited 23 March 2018 - 12:14 am by user124641314
How can you call me garbage when you're 14xx in a ladder that I dominate at the top level? ;1thumbup

Edit // In addition to when you can only take 2k/'decent' level in a ladder
Link | Reply | Quote
 Dej4Vu

Posted 23 March 2018 - 12:17 am
you can go and check vs with players i played, a ladder that i dont even care, congrats the only ladder you barely won vs decent players besides you always make ur team lose badly in another map/ladder.
PS: if you have too much time to devote the topic, why do not spend that learning something new or giving something good to the community instead trolling like a jerk.
Link | Reply | Quote
 user124641314

Edited 23 March 2018 - 12:21 am by user124641314
You say it as if you were won against decent players in the rest of the ladders, just as you considered yourself the god of v10 and I was the one who eliminated you of bracket winners in tournament, i have won vs good CBA Hero tg/1v1 mirror players and in ab, you just have to say are 'good' in dodgeballs when no1 take this as competitive.

I will not respond anymore, I do not respect you enough to give you more arguments.
Link | Reply | Quote
 24_King_

Posted 23 March 2018 - 12:29 am
Obviating the point traders, Deflecting the theme would include or promote the maps of Cs (Bloods, cba / hero) in New player lobby, I dont understand why there is no ladder(of cs) in New Player lobby, which redirects the players to Custom scenario , or at least they should to download the packs, and so out of curiosity know the maps.
And try to match Cs to Rm, I dont understand why in Cs the Aka show was implemented.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Evil_Weasel

Posted 23 March 2018 - 12:31 am
Dej4Vu wrote:
lol sounds like someone told you to wrote all this bullsh1t, come on is just a idea that born talking with a friend, i had nothing to discredit anyone since i dont even need, its only a statistic board not the whole ladder as you said very easy to guess.
nobody told me to write anything xD that's just what it sounds like anytime somebody complains that the rating system is bad.
And based on your argument i have the feeling i was right and i now know who ther person in question is ;tongue ;doofy
Link | Reply | Quote
 Dej4Vu

Posted 23 March 2018 - 12:34 am
nice you talking about 1 game that you barely won by lag in the tournament, thing that i could complaint but i didn't want to waste time with the host, and i never claim in the god of those maps just im decently good in them.
no, you don't even respect anyone here, every time you try to prove me something or that im wrong, you failed miserably like for example when i gave you the idea of mini TIW, you just cancel it bcoz you can deal with that apart you ruin many ppl here by playing in their accs.. is like just come on, sit down be humble and learn to behave, i dont need offtopic post here.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Dej4Vu

Posted 23 March 2018 - 12:38 am
i didn't said is bad, today new rating system/decay is better than before, its only to add something new.
apart would be good a score leaderboard for ladders(like rcb/rtd) but will be a bit complicated :P
Link | Reply | Quote
 24_King_

Posted 23 March 2018 - 12:48 am
Regarding the idea of the post, I think a good initiative to individualize each player compared to the average of their opponents, and so get a "more real rated ", but I think it is more necessary to go back to the old days and return when the lobby it reached 500-600 players, and there was real competition for each ladder.
Link | Reply | Quote
 user124641314

Edited 23 March 2018 - 12:57 am by user124641314
24_King_ wrote:
Obviating the point traders, Deflecting the theme would include or promote the maps of Cs (Bloods, cba / hero) in New player lobby, I dont understand why there is no ladder(of cs) in New Player lobby, which redirects the players to Custom scenario , or at least they should to download the packs, and so out of curiosity know the maps.
And try to match Cs to Rm, I dont understand why in Cs the Aka show was implemented.

Need to remember you how you told me months back (in alternative ladder, dodgeball v5) brought a smurf, did not say anything in the game and played as concealed as possible to avoid falling into decay? I even have evidence of how you did this in RCB 1v1 with other player, if do you want i can show all that here without problems :P.
Link | Reply | Quote
 underOATH_

Posted 23 March 2018 - 2:20 am
dumb idea
Link | Reply | Quote
 JimmyRaton

Posted 23 March 2018 - 5:30 am
the guys who are opposing this are probably the point traders and noob bashers(This guy Fugs_bunny has a badge for the best noob basher in aoc)

Link | Reply | Quote
12[3]456
Displaying 31 - 45 out of 84 posts