nice try metroid

ImGrimReaper

Posted 20 August 2017 - 10:31 pm
khilafat_ wrote:
thats the point dude he cant bring back old players and they are
LegendXKiller Zanchy Gothic Alpedamol and dont forget #maximo #Kaiser #FugsBunny and i hope you know who was GlobalwithKhans who played rcb fair mod long time there was a Dynamite guy too they left
some leave voobly some still playing others map few of them play RM Maps also

the point is you cant call them back
if they keep playing and reading changes they was best they should be best no matter about few changes

and Weapon you made this all you did this and now you saying old players ...
we lost tugrul what u say about him he was old player but he is busy in life
Dynamite playing RM
when i last time talk with FugsBunny he said he playing RM
maximo play less due to busy life
kaiser left rcb yes
zanchy left rcb but he play 1v1 and he sit in NO1 slot whole time
who left ????
globalwithkhans better ask rcb community who was he and where he gone.
which old players you are talking about ???
how can u say that all left because of your MOD

Tugrul will be back in winter. He always playing in winter only. He is busy with business right now.
It's very simple I use to like weapon and I appreciated him for making the map. But now he's zanchy' s **** rider.
Link | Reply | Quote
 khilafat_

Posted 20 August 2017 - 10:34 pm
If your not gona play the next $1500 rcb league that's your decision.

But why the **** would u change the map? What reason you had other then riding zanchy's ****?

Bro its not about league i mean after 1 week when u come voobly when you off and you have much time
you want to play your fav game first then you enter lobby and see no rcb room no busy RCB room and when you host and call players they refuse to join you wait 1 hour 2 hour 3 hour then next day same 3rd day same ... after vacations over lets go back to work.
Link | Reply | Quote
 khilafat_

Posted 20 August 2017 - 10:35 pm
Tugrul will be back in winter. He always playing in winter only. He is busy with business right now.
It's very simple I use to like weapon and I appreciated him for making the map. But now he's zanchy' s **** rider.

Zanchy is very good friend and he is not God.
Link | Reply | Quote
 khilafat_

Posted 20 August 2017 - 10:39 pm

Grim can you please tell me who are the old players he is talking about??
because you are the most old player of rcb can you tell me?
Link | Reply | Quote
 ImGrimReaper

Posted 20 August 2017 - 10:48 pm
Man he's only speaking zanchy' s language.
Zanchy only remember players name when he was good him self. How he can't win a game so he says people left. I been playing rcb for long time it's always been ffa or 2v2v2v2.
The map is best played as ffa as well. But people who can't win say it's not the way to rank players.

Weapon is a piece of **** that's all.
Link | Reply | Quote
 MeTrOiD_WeaPoN

Edited 20 August 2017 - 10:56 pm by MeTrOiD_WeaPoN
I've been playing RCB since 2010 and I've never heard of Grim till I came back. I'm not a fan of Grim in general. He got pissed at me and started messaging expletives when I was taking a break from playing a week or so ago to simply let my dog out. Talk about obsessed.
Link | Reply | Quote
 MeTrOiD_WeaPoN

Posted 20 August 2017 - 10:54 pm
khilafat_ wrote:
thats the point dude he cant bring back old players and they are
LegendXKiller Zanchy Gothic Alpedamol and dont forget #maximo #Kaiser #FugsBunny and i hope you know who was GlobalwithKhans who played rcb fair mod long time there was a Dynamite guy too they left
some leave voobly some still playing others map few of them play RM Maps also

the point is you cant call them back
if they keep playing and reading changes they was best they should be best no matter about few changes

and Weapon you made this all you did this and now you saying old players ...
we lost tugrul what u say about him he was old player but he is busy in life
Dynamite playing RM
when i last time talk with FugsBunny he said he playing RM
maximo play less due to busy life
kaiser left rcb yes
zanchy left rcb but he play 1v1 and he sit in NO1 slot whole time
who left ????
globalwithkhans better ask rcb community who was he and where he gone.
which old players you are talking about ???
how can u say that all left because of your MOD

I'm not saying they left because of mod. That's not what I said. I simply agreed with the guy above who said the true best have left the game. Today's "best" are pretty much nothing comparatively. Yukimoto was another very good player.
Link | Reply | Quote
 MeTrOiD_WeaPoN

Edited 20 August 2017 - 10:56 pm by MeTrOiD_WeaPoN
For the record. Zanchy had not a damn thing to do with this. That paranoia simply stemmed from the first page of this thread. I only gave into the paranoia for the hilarity of it.
Link | Reply | Quote
 khilafat_

Posted 20 August 2017 - 11:14 pm
I've been playing RCB since 2010 and I've never heard of Grim till I came back. I'm not a fan of Grim in general. He got pissed at me and started messaging expletives when I was taking a break from playing a week or so ago to simply let my dog out. Talk about obsessed.

you are an old player right since 2010 and (after 6 years ) you saw them and you think old players are missing???
while you was working and rcb community appreciate your work and you keep doing your hard work,
i still didn't get what is the reason.

thats not the reason which you are saying . and grim is the one who's name you called in old players category. read your comment and know the rcb community more closely please ...
Link | Reply | Quote
 ImGrimReaper

Posted 20 August 2017 - 11:16 pm
For the record. Zanchy had not a damn thing to do with this. That paranoia simply stemmed from the first page of this thread. I only gave into the paranoia for the hilarity of it.

Man you must be a 12 year old. I invited you to a game you said no all I said was come right ****ing now. We needed one one more player for 3v3. And your getting all emotional about that.

And dude yukimoti guy still playes but he is not even close to acidrocker level right now. It just seems best player have left because u came back after long time. Now people have improved. Players a faster and have more strategy. Why do you think zanchy never wins now. It's because people have gotten better.
You your self know this map is best played 8 player ffa. To get 2k rating in ffa is extremely hard. 2v2 1v1 or 3v3 is very easy to get high ratings. Me hellrazor rizi humtum acidrocker dopey are 2k rcb ffa player. There are many 19k and 18k. Keep saying best players left.
I been 2k since sineater to globalwithkhans to imstandingbear to Karachi blackfog.
And the list goes on.
Best players still play and that's that.
Link | Reply | Quote
 khilafat_

Posted 20 August 2017 - 11:21 pm
I'm not saying they left because of mod. That's not what I said. I simply agreed with the guy above who said the true best have left the game. Today's "best" are pretty much nothing comparatively. Yukimoto was another very good player.

dude Yukimoto
Dopey
Tech771 (scar)
Final

all have different reasons and we know them tell me how many time did you see yukimoto online
dopey online scar online final online???
yes they are best players but why they leave rcb long ago??? why you was silent that time and now you saying after 5 6 years they are missing... they played rcb with fair mod alot but they didnot learn rcb which was improved and was competitive and there was alot of hate games but after long time you realize that.
Link | Reply | Quote
 khilafat_

Posted 20 August 2017 - 11:22 pm

you are strange
zanchy is god thats was first attempt btw you ruined your work thats all .
Link | Reply | Quote
 MeTrOiD_WeaPoN

Posted 20 August 2017 - 11:22 pm
Man you must be a 12 year old. I invited you to a game you said no all I said was come right ****ing now. We needed one one more player for 3v3. And your getting all emotional about that.

And dude yukimoti guy still playes but he is not even close to acidrocker level right now. It just seems best player have left because u came back after long time. Now people have improved. Players a faster and have more strategy. Why do you think zanchy never wins now. It's because people have gotten better.
You your self know this map is best played 8 player ffa. To get 2k rating in ffa is extremely hard. 2v2 1v1 or 3v3 is very easy to get high ratings. Me hellrazor rizi humtum acidrocker dopey are 2k rcb ffa player. There are many 19k and 18k. Keep saying best players left.
I been 2k since sineater to globalwithkhans to imstandingbear to Karachi blackfog.
And the list goes on.

Incorrect. That was not how the conversation went down.
Link | Reply | Quote
 MeTrOiD_WeaPoN

Posted 20 August 2017 - 11:23 pm
khilafat_ wrote:
you are strange
zanchy is god thats was first attempt btw you ruined your work thats all .

Btw. I intended to ruin it... Sad if you can't tell that.
Link | Reply | Quote
 khilafat_

Posted 20 August 2017 - 11:26 pm

And the list goes on.

thats true i agree with you. he did this all he did this and now after 6 years old players missing ...
there you go good one.
And the list goes on.

Link | Reply | Quote
1234[5]678
Displaying 61 - 75 out of 106 posts