nice try metroid

khilafat_

Posted 20 August 2017 - 8:37 pm
my question is very simple if voobly still wanted us to play 2011 map why they made so much efforts for improvements for 2016 i mean we walk from 2011 to 2016 and what we got at the end lets play again rcb 2011 ....
Link | Reply | Quote
 khilafat_

Posted 20 August 2017 - 8:42 pm
and if you remember i was the only one who was against 2013 map when 2011 was just about to be unrated but people liked it there were mistakes but they fixed them dude to be very honest
RCB IS BLEEDING 3 DAYS 0 room of rcb only low rate players 1 room is running with max 5 players or 6 players rcb is dying dont do this.
Link | Reply | Quote
 MeTrOiD_WeaPoN

Posted 20 August 2017 - 8:52 pm
This is hilarious.
Link | Reply | Quote
 khilafat_

Posted 20 August 2017 - 8:55 pm
This is hilarious.

sure This is hilarious. very hilarious do you think (we) enjoying?
Link | Reply | Quote
 MeTrOiD_WeaPoN

Posted 20 August 2017 - 9:09 pm
Zanchy is god.
Link | Reply | Quote
 ['RB']nhoobish

Posted 20 August 2017 - 9:10 pm
RCB died a long time ago. The level of competition is pitiful nowadays. There is no true "best" player now because the best player stopped playing years ago. Your attempt at RCB tournaments is pitiful because they are nowhere near an accurate reflection of who is the best. One game being hosted in AoC Customer Scenarios? lmao. That's hilarious. There's no point to play anymore. Go play League of Legends or something. At least with that, you can make real money. Free to play too.

So you are saying that over 300 matches of FFA games during a League do not reflect who is the better player?
Link | Reply | Quote
 khilafat_

Posted 20 August 2017 - 9:17 pm
Zanchy is god.

no he is not god. dont make stupid comments.
Link | Reply | Quote
 ImGrimReaper

Posted 20 August 2017 - 9:23 pm
khilafat_ wrote:
no he is not god. dont make stupid comments.

He's weapons god.
Link | Reply | Quote
 ImGrimReaper

Posted 20 August 2017 - 9:25 pm
So you are saying that over 300 matches of FFA games during a League do not reflect who is the better player?

Dude leave him he's just stupid.
He's not even a rcb player. Why listen to what he has to say.
He's saying best rcb player left but he can't manage to win a single game.
He needs to get lost and take piece if **** weapon with him.
Link | Reply | Quote
 MeTrOiD_WeaPoN

Posted 20 August 2017 - 9:36 pm
Mem-ber when CS lobby had 600+ constantly. Mem-ber players like GlobalWithKhans, Hellrazor, gothic,... I agree with Duck... There's a reason I myself didn't compete in the league, regardless of you having a monetary incentive. (I.e. not worth the time).
Link | Reply | Quote
 ['RB']nhoobish

Posted 20 August 2017 - 9:46 pm
I mem-ber g0thic, he is my hero.
Link | Reply | Quote
 _acidrocker

Posted 20 August 2017 - 9:54 pm
RCB died a long time ago. The level of competition is pitiful nowadays. There is no true "best" player now because the best player stopped playing years ago. Your attempt at RCB tournaments is pitiful because they are nowhere near an accurate reflection of who is the best. One game being hosted in AoC Customer Scenarios? lmao. That's hilarious. There's no point to play anymore. Go play League of Legends or something. At least with that, you can make real money. Free to play too.

why these preterit romance for ? old players left rcb so new players must left it too?
Link | Reply | Quote
 ImGrimReaper

Posted 20 August 2017 - 10:14 pm
why these preterit romance for ? old players left rcb so new players must left it too?

LmfaĆ² nice slap acid.
Link | Reply | Quote
 ImGrimReaper

Posted 20 August 2017 - 10:19 pm
Mem-ber when CS lobby had 600+ constantly. Mem-ber players like GlobalWithKhans, Hellrazor, gothic,... I agree with Duck... There's a reason I myself didn't compete in the league, regardless of you having a monetary incentive. (I.e. not worth the time).

If your not gona play the next $1500 rcb league that's your decision.

But why the **** would u change the map? What reason you had other then riding zanchy's ****?
Link | Reply | Quote
 khilafat_

Posted 20 August 2017 - 10:25 pm

thats the point dude he cant bring back old players and they are
LegendXKiller Zanchy Gothic Alpedamol and dont forget #maximo #Kaiser #FugsBunny and i hope you know who was GlobalwithKhans who played rcb fair mod long time there was a Dynamite guy too they left
some leave voobly some still playing others map few of them play RM Maps also

the point is you cant call them back
if they keep playing and reading changes they was best they should be best no matter about few changes

and Weapon you made this all you did this and now you saying old players ...
we lost tugrul what u say about him he was old player but he is busy in life
Dynamite playing RM
when i last time talk with FugsBunny he said he playing RM
maximo play less due to busy life
kaiser left rcb yes
zanchy left rcb but he play 1v1 and he sit in NO1 slot whole time
who left ????
globalwithkhans better ask rcb community who was he and where he gone.
which old players you are talking about ???
how can u say that all left because of your MOD

Link | Reply | Quote
123[4]5678
Displaying 46 - 60 out of 106 posts