Age of Empires 2 Hotkeys and Windowed mode

JJPasak

Posted 17 July 2017 - 11:44 pm
Hello,

just joined Voobly, but my hotkeys weren't transferred and they're all restarted (when I run the game without Voobly the hotkeys are fine) How to fix that?

Also does Voobly allow to play AOE2 only in fullscreen mode? I got all resolution options there but no windowed mode, why? T_T

Thanks, JJPasak
Link | Reply | Quote
 [G]Tempires

Edited 28 July 2017 - 11:48 am by [G]Tempires
you need start game one time in singleplayer to get hotkeys stay.
To do this in voobly game room press: game->start in singleplayer menu. (also shown in)

How to enable window mode:
You must login into Voobly to view image

Link | Reply | Quote
 ____Kofahi____

Edited 27 July 2017 - 2:45 pm by ____Kofahi____
just Host a game room in Voobly and start with " Single Player Mode " then Launch your game. next inside game menu creat new profile.
regards
Link | Reply | Quote
 Jineapple

Posted 27 July 2017 - 1:08 pm
Hi
You may try this AoE Default Hot-keys mod : http://www.voobly.com/gamemods/mod/40/AoFE-Hotkeys
or
just Host a game room in Voobly and start with " Single Player Mode " then Launch your game. next inside game menu go to option select HOTKEYS and in that press " Reset All Keys ".
Regards.

He doesn't want default AoC hotkeys, so resetting them would be the oppoiste of what he should do. Starting in single player mode and creating a profile is enough.
Link | Reply | Quote
 ____Kofahi____

Posted 27 July 2017 - 1:54 pm
Jineapple wrote:
He doesn't want default AoC hotkeys, so resetting them would be the oppoiste of what he should do. Starting in single player mode and creating a profile is enough.
Edited
Link | Reply | Quote
 Jineapple

Posted 27 July 2017 - 2:10 pm
Edited

You misunderstood me. If you click "reset all hotkeys", the game will set them to the default AoC ones. I'm pretty sure the OP wants to uset custom hotkeys, so clicking reset isn't a good idea. Starting the game in the SP menu and creating a profile is enough.
Link | Reply | Quote
 ____Kofahi____

Posted 27 July 2017 - 2:48 pm
Jineapple wrote:
You misunderstood me. If you click "reset all hotkeys", the game will set them to the default AoC ones. I'm pretty sure the OP wants to uset custom hotkeys, so clicking reset isn't a good idea. Starting the game in the SP menu and creating a profile is enough.
Hi
I understood you.
edited again.
but i think if he reset all hotkeys and reset it as he want the issues will done !!!
so in my opinion clicking reset is also a good solution . !!!
Link | Reply | Quote
 Jineapple

Posted 27 July 2017 - 3:00 pm
No it's not. It's extra work for him (manually setting all his hotkeys again) that's not needed.
Link | Reply | Quote
 ____Kofahi____

Posted 27 July 2017 - 3:13 pm
Jineapple wrote:
No it's not. It's extra work for him (manually setting all his hotkeys again) that's not needed.
Thank you :) Thank you I am really glad that I am benefiting from your opinion so as to expand my thoughts in helping people.
Regards, :)
Link | Reply | Quote
 kitt

Posted 27 July 2017 - 3:30 pm
now might be a good time to read more and say less

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]
Displaying 1 - 10 out of 10 posts