Les traigo el Top

[Pt_]Th4_N1gG35T

Posted 17 June 2017 - 12:46 am
You must login into Voobly to view image
Link | Reply | Quote
 Marine__

Posted 17 June 2017 - 12:52 am
dave stole your #1 and you always beat him what nowibe voobly why he got banned hes the best in lustful ..... poor crack i think mod dont love you only known players need to be #1 crack not allowed ???
Link | Reply | Quote
 [B3N1T0]AzeRat

Posted 17 June 2017 - 12:55 am
Super durazno number 1 in our hearts ;1st
Link | Reply | Quote
 SuperEspert

Posted 17 June 2017 - 12:56 am
[You must login to view link]?
Link | Reply | Quote
 SeriousMan

Posted 17 June 2017 - 3:01 am
JR10 #1

supercrack ???
Link | Reply | Quote
 RIP_Wizard

Edited 17 June 2017 - 3:11 am by RIP_Wizard

Link | Reply | Quote
 the_congo_man

Edited 17 June 2017 - 3:15 am by the_congo_man
SeriousMan wrote:
JR10 #1

supercrack ???

jr10 honorable warrior and pro masche ;king ;king ;1st
Link | Reply | Quote
 [ wZ]Mando_

Posted 17 June 2017 - 3:28 am
SUPERCRACK #1

#JusticeForCrack
Link | Reply | Quote
 CS_History

Edited 17 June 2017 - 3:30 am by CS_History
LMFAO. You still satly and you can't get over it.

You won't get your fake rating back, you won't get your account back, specially if you keep spamming Voobly, USE YOUR PEANUT BRAIN AND UNDERSTAND, THE REASON YOU GOT BANNED IT WAS BECAUSE YOU SHARED ACCOUNTS WITH Dejavu.

I can't believe you can't still accept your mistake and move on, maybe if you acknowedge you were wrong by sharing accounts you would get your account back, but you're so ****ed and braindead to the point you even try to lie to yourself.

And I wonder how long it took you to made such a nerd post with all your dumb screenshots, because apparently you can't just post links, guess you're too dumb to do it.

Stop crying, I get it, getting top 1 in a ladder it's probably the best thing you have accomplished in your life, but come on, this is getting old and you're just making a fool of yourself.

Also using your multiple accounts to post and boost your thread won't get you anywhere, LMFAO. You're so pathetic.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [mouz]LEESINHYUNG

Edited 17 June 2017 - 3:35 am by [mouz]LEESINHYUNG
CS_History wrote:
LMFAO. You still satly and you can't get over it.

You won't get your fake rating back, you won't get your account back, specially if you keep spamming Voobly, USE YOUR PEANUT BRAIN AND UNDERSTAND, THE REASON YOU GOT BANNED IT WAS BECAUSE YOU SHARED ACCOUNTS WITH Dejavu.

I can't believe you can't still accept your mistake and move on, maybe if you acknowedge you were wrong by sharing accounts you would get your account back, but you're so ****ed and braindead to the point you even try to lie to yourself.

And I wonder how long it took you to made such a nerd post with all your dumb screenshots, because apparently you can't just post links, guess you're too dumb to do it.

Stop crying, I get it, getting top 1 in a ladder it's probably the best thing you have accomplished in your life, but come on, this is getting old and you're just making a fool of yourself.

Also using your multiple accounts to post and boost your thread won't get you anywhere, LMFAO. You're so pathetic.
THIS POST HAS NOT THE PURPOSE TO RECLAIM ANYTHING, IS JUST FOR ENTERTAINING/FUN PURPOSES. THANKS
Link | Reply | Quote
 RIP_Wizard

Edited 17 June 2017 - 8:33 am by RIP_Wizard
As my brother sayed, this post has only entertaining purposes.
CS_History wrote:

First of all , i dont know why you are insulting me like this when I only write with the greatest of respect, but its easy to say those words behind a 'random name' i guess... i only hope this nick isnt anywhere near ''official'' .

...anyway its not the first time it happened to me around here...Even in the tournament room some random people had the disgusting attitude of start trash talking in semi and final games... you go figure. maybe cs is what it is nowadays because of this...

Secondly, i never shared accs with dej4vu or played vs him intentionally to get points . also 20 points+- wont do much to the overall anyway as clearly i beated better players.

Thanks
Link | Reply | Quote
 SeriousMan

Posted 17 June 2017 - 3:54 am
JR10 is like 20 supercracks.
Link | Reply | Quote
 CS_History

Edited 17 June 2017 - 4:14 am by CS_History
RIP_Wizard wrote:
As my brother sayed, this post has only entertaining purposes.

First of all , i dont know why you are insulting me like this when I only write with the greatest of respect, but its easy to say those words behind a random name i guess... i only hope this nick is anywhere near '''official''' .

...anyway its not the first time it happened to me around here...Even in the tournament room some random people had the disgusting attitude of start trash talking in semi and final games... you figure.

Secondly, i never shared accs with dej4vu or played vs him intentionally to get points . also 20 points+- wont do much to the overall anyway as clearly i beated better players.

Thanks

Hard to understand with your broken english, I suggest you using Google Translate, use proper grammar though, wich you lack, even in spanish. "i never shared accs with dej4vu". Dude, you got IP'ed, and you're still denying it, it's insane. rofl

You're way too prideful to accept your mistake, that won't get you anywhere. And no matter how much you brag about being the best Lustful player, wich YOU'RE NOT, trust me, you're new school AF, if an old inactive player like Fran cared he'd roll you, even LnL, he'd smash you in a 1v1 set like he destroyed you 4-0 in the tournament finals, and back to what I was saying, no matter how you brag about it, no one but your little fan club (dejavu, azery, andres, <insert_****_south_american_dude_here>) will acknowledge you as the best Lustful player. You got a decent rating after playing 24/7, nerding the sh1t out of it and doing the same thing EVERY SINGLE TIME, and if your same repetitive strategy failed just a bit, you had no idea what to do or how to win, you lack of brain, you suck.
Link | Reply | Quote
 RIP_Wizard

Edited 17 June 2017 - 8:35 am by RIP_Wizard
Mmmm, i see... yes i was completely new to the map at the beggining of the league, and i had a lot of fun =D . So tell them to come i have no problem .

I know my english is not the best but i am completely sure anyone can understand it properly. Also it doesnt look very nice how you are insulting south american people tho , i would like you apologize.

we can speak spanish, portuguese or italian which are better than my english at any time : )

Link | Reply | Quote
 Th0m

Posted 17 June 2017 - 4:12 am
he he basura

Link | Reply | Quote
1[2]34
Displaying 16 - 30 out of 48 posts