Td II
Link | Reply | Quote
 mich

Posted 1 July 2017 - 7:16 pm
Cuteness. lol ty
Link | Reply | Quote
 Miss_FIREzzz

Posted 2 July 2017 - 7:10 pm
TD2 TB has some bugs pls if you can get them fixed :trade bug:high pop no trade happens when you have a sara goth combo generally.
dock :upd that costs food(illigal res) but makes sips cheaper so all hail noob bashers
ai tribute bug :dudeeee seriously no pro ever mentioned this to me ever.must must removed sud be considered a serious map exploitation it give a **** ton of wood .and wood in the start is a really really big advtg.all hail noob bashers again
build bug:vills go idele if i dont make tows with alter nating spaces.really annoying.
and last sry mich to annoy you so much :P
Link | Reply | Quote
 mich

Posted 2 July 2017 - 8:52 pm
I'll look into it. Thanks for the details. :)
Link | Reply | Quote
 [ X ]PrIMeZ

Posted 3 July 2017 - 7:01 am
TD2 TB has some bugs pls if you can get them fixed :trade bug:high pop no trade happens when you have a sara goth combo generally.
dock :upd that costs food(illigal res) but makes sips cheaper so all hail noob bashers
ai tribute bug :dudeeee seriously no pro ever mentioned this to me ever.must must removed sud be considered a serious map exploitation it give a **** ton of wood .and wood in the start is a really really big advtg.all hail noob bashers again
build bug:vills go idele if i dont make tows with alter nating spaces.really annoying.
hey you <3
Link | Reply | Quote
 [DZ]_Omega

Posted 3 July 2017 - 4:01 pm
say in one line noob 11111
Link | Reply | Quote
 [MM]_krmyth9

Posted 15 July 2017 - 8:51 am
TD II has been needing to get fixed for a long time. If I've been informed accurately, Gallas has been unable to fix the issues. And I am not an AGE map editor; never found one of the guys willing to teach. For you folks who are desperate to see that map finally balanced, bring Rambit back from the grave.

We'd have better luck with TD III, even though that game is a risk for going on forever, which also needs more fixes.

Teams TD II would probably be my best bet, as that seems to be the most balanced and is guaranteed NOT to go on forever.
Link | Reply | Quote
 bukayosaka

Posted 15 July 2017 - 8:41 pm
Teams TD II would probably be my best bet, as that seems to be the most balanced and is guaranteed NOT to go on forever.

Is it though?

Admittedly I only played it the once but that had to be saved cos one guy on each team knew the map to the same detail and that is all it needed for both teams to be totally deadlocked.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [DZ]_Omega

Posted 17 July 2017 - 5:31 pm
when u guys will add this league? after my death?;sulk ;sulk ;sulk
Link | Reply | Quote
 mich

Edited 17 July 2017 - 8:18 pm by mich
Tower Defense League

Tower Defense League will be added this [You must login to view link].

I've only added the current rated maps to this League at this time. The unrated maps I need to find out more information on before making them rated again (if possible). Please be patient. I'll add a few more maps, just need to check some things first.

This League MAY or MAY NOT become permanent. It all depends on activity. So far, by the number of TD games that are played daily, it's quite possible this League will become permanent.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Miss_FIREzzz

Posted 18 July 2017 - 9:51 am
School starts and league began ;nonono
Link | Reply | Quote
 mich

Posted 18 July 2017 - 4:17 pm
Awww lol
Link | Reply | Quote
 _LoTr_Qun

Posted 20 July 2017 - 3:22 pm
check the dragon part (after 1:50) in this game http://www.voobly.com/match/view/16066131 and laugh... and please remove tdII v24 from the ladder

Link | Reply | Quote
12345[6]7
Displaying 76 - 90 out of 92 posts