CS Ladders/Leagues List (Updated July 14, 2020)

koandcul13

Posted 6 June 2020 - 12:18 am
Nice work guys ;1thumbup
Link | Reply | Quote
 mich

Edited 14 July 2020 - 10:12 pm by mich
The Random Ladder made by Barries has been retired. A NEW Random Ladder made by [7th]Regu1Lator will be used in rated games from now on.

Barries Random Ladder (Old):
https://www.voobly.com/gamemods/mod/286

Reasoning:
There has been a bug with the old mod with "owner/uploaded by", for a while. It keeps reverting ownership back to me. Needed to scrap this one and make a new one that players can modify on their own.

Damian made a new Random Ladder that can be found here.

I personally want to thank Barry for all his hard work on this Mod over the years. I appreciate it and I know CSers do too. Btw, I've saved all the files in here if you need them. I won't touch them though. I'm sure the link is still being used lol

THANK YOU BARRIES!
Link | Reply | Quote
 mich

Edited 14 July 2020 - 10:17 pm by mich
CS Lobby Ladder Additions (7/14/20)

Desert Blood (1st)
  • Top Player - TBD
  • Started - June, 2, 2020
Maps added to Ladder
  • =V= Desert Blood.scx

Herofest (1st)
  • Top Player - TBD
  • Started - June, 2, 2020
Maps added to Ladder
  • =V= Herofest v6.scx
  • =V= Herofest Redux v1.scx

Match Stats Only
  • Ladder was not, is not, and will never be a rated Ladder.
  • Started - Undetermined (2007 ?)
  • Recurring Ladder

The Match Stats Ladder (for CS Lobby only) is old and unrated, but still worth a mention here.

Although the Match Stats Ladders are not rated Ladders, it's still quite possible new players aren't sure what they are for, or the details behind it. This ladder will 'appear' rated with ANY MAP the player hosts with. You will generate a match stats page for the match that appears to generate win/loss points, but it doesn't. Therefore, the ratings for the players in the match will not change, whether they lost or won the match. Please note, that each lobby has it's own 'Match Stats Ladder'.

Thanks for adding the ladders Tic ;flowers

Link | Reply | Quote
12345678910111213[14]
Displaying 196 - 198 out of 198 posts