CS Ladders/Leagues List (Updated July 14, 2020)

[xCs]BEKSniper_

Posted 18 June 2018 - 4:06 am
Shut up plebs. Nobody has been 2277 this season like me ;1thumbup
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]BEKSniper_

Edited 18 June 2018 - 4:21 am by [xCs]BEKSniper_
Also, the 2 ladder thing would of worked when other maps were actually alive.
Link | Reply | Quote
 JesusDeNazareth

Posted 18 June 2018 - 12:22 pm
blablá but you still my son in our vs 8)
Link | Reply | Quote
 JesusDeNazareth

Posted 18 June 2018 - 12:26 pm
_IYIastA_ wrote:
wait wut

I recall a few months ago

playing against an fmt inncluding dejavu and you

Random team with me and crack won with worse civs
you mean this one https://www.voobly.com/match/view/17140662 celt vs sarra+frank =v
Link | Reply | Quote
 [LyF]JimmY

Posted 19 June 2018 - 1:01 am

Can you wait 10 minutes while I craft you a trophy out of toilet roll and match sticks?
Link | Reply | Quote
 [ ATR ]L_Cid_Crapeador

Edited 19 June 2018 - 4:11 am by [ ATR ]L_Cid_Crapeador
You must login into Voobly to view image
Link | Reply | Quote
 ExpectoPatronum

Posted 19 June 2018 - 8:55 am
Why do the admins keep resetting CS ladders and what purpose do they serve. People play to earn points as it gives them a virtual satisfaction about how good they are. That's how gaming has worked since ages and every game has a ranking or points system. Resetting points just means that you don't care about how much time people have spent on this game and your voobly client.

RM ladders dont get reset every often and look at the activity because people know their winning are there with them. So why the injustice to CS?
Im against that idea as it doesnt promote variety but instead people just playing CBA/Hero.
Lets assume some 2k CBA/Hero players would want to try Bloods or RCB or some other ****. And lets assume that most of the players care about their rating. They wouldnt want to risk their precious points just to practice or try some other stuff. Instead they will just keep sticking to the maps theyre best at to get more puntos.

And why do you or admins have to decide what map someone wants to play? Everyone is entitled to what they want to play. If people like CBA, whats the problem.
Most of the RM lobby just play GA. Michi players dont **** like Blood players and make changes that apply to everyone.
Link | Reply | Quote
 ['RB']nhoobish

Posted 19 June 2018 - 3:42 pm
Why do the admins keep resetting CS ladders and what purpose do they serve. People play to earn points as it gives them a virtual satisfaction about how good they are. That's how gaming has worked since ages and every game has a ranking or points system. Resetting points just means that you don't care about how much time people have spent on this game and your voobly client.

RM ladders dont get reset every often and look at the activity because people know their winning are there with them. So why the injustice to CS?

I suppose this is due to the general idea that competitiveness is also accompanied by activity. Knowing that many tournament orientated games have seasonal ranking systems it would make sense for other games/platforms to follow the same trend. Though I guess what Voobly is missing comes from the lack of being able to see all the past ratings or W/L in the client. In other words the lack of legacy from ratings and games played may have a potential negative impact on this smaller community and game.
Link | Reply | Quote
 ExpectoPatronum

Edited 19 June 2018 - 7:11 pm by ExpectoPatronum
Yes resetting ladders can serve either of the two purposes. Making people competitive so that they want to achieve their ratings again Or they may just give up on the game and find other games. Clearly its not helping so why do it.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [dv8]OrangWuTang

Posted 3 July 2018 - 12:26 pm
mich wrote:
There's probably a few hundred things that need to be done that are higher priority than this. So for now, it'll have to wait. If it was easy, it would have been fixed by now :)
If adding a new lobby called CS-Arcade was one of those few hundred things then you guys are doing a ****ing terrible job. You should quit staff Mich. Youre too good to be thrown into the same pot as the other ****s in there.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Dej4Vu

Posted 4 July 2018 - 3:43 am
If adding a new lobby called CS-Arcade was one of those few hundred things then you guys are doing a ****ing terrible job. You should quit staff Mich. Youre too good to be thrown into the same pot as the other ****s in there.
1+
Link | Reply | Quote
 mich

Edited 11 April 2020 - 11:58 pm by mich
Hi. Potential no?
Attachments:
Casual lobby numbers.jpg (file size: 218.02 KB)

Link | Reply | Quote
 mich

Edited 5 June 2020 - 11:21 pm by mich
Updates pending.
Link | Reply | Quote
 mich

Edited 5 June 2020 - 11:44 pm by mich
CS RATED MOD UPDATES (6/5/20)

Info on this page lines up with the maps that rate on the current Custom Scenario Ladders.

I will add individual download links to the CS Rated Map Pack.

BLOODS LADDER
  • =V= House of Cards v2.scx removed
  • =V= House of Cards v3.scx removed
  • =V= House of Cards v1b.scx added
  • =V= Gwarz v7.scx removed
  • =V= Gwarz v9.scx added

ALTERNATIVE LADDER
  • =V= ACS Dodgeball TiW.scx added
    Changelog from v5:
    TIW -> Disabled the option to pick 21 point game.
  • =V= BYO CB v4.scx added
    Changelog from v2:
    v4 -> Player positions changed: P1, P3, P5, P7 are one side, P2, P4, P6, P8 the other side.
    v3 -> Symmetrical base alignment for previous TIW.
  • =V= Europe TiW.scx added
    Changelog from Random:
    TIW -> Players have fixed starting positions: P1 Greece, P2 Spain, P3 Italy, P4 England, P5 Africa, P6 France, P7 Ireland, P8 Norway. Allows an easy split of 12121212. P5 and P6 now get a Male Villager for reproduction and polygamy.
  • =V= Marathon Blood v1a.scx added
  • =V= Zotten Blood v2.scx added
    Changelog from v1:
    v2 -> Swapped P5 and P7 for symmetrical player positions (cross-spots in 3v3 135 vs 246 setting) and P6 for symmetrical player positions that works for 12121212 Random decider (side vs side). Villagers spawn on the twentieth second mark. Added two layers of Hay Stacks around Ice so players cannot wander off or hide.

A huge thank you to Obversely and ['RB']nhoobish for making the edits for these maps. More info.

If you have updates, please let us know if you have the edits for that map finished, or if you need the edit to be done. Maps that required edits to be done (if you don't have the edited version already), it might take longer to upload.
Link | Reply | Quote
 +Isey

Posted 5 June 2020 - 11:54 pm
Great job mich! ;flowers

Link | Reply | Quote
123456789101112[13]14
Displaying 181 - 195 out of 198 posts