CS Ladders/Leagues List (Updated July 14, 2020)

Rasta_Girl

Posted 8 June 2017 - 11:34 pm
I support TD League/Ladder ;stick
Link | Reply | Quote
 [dv8]OrangWuTang

Posted 9 June 2017 - 1:18 am
Brytiago wrote:
Tell that to your clanmates first. http://www.voobly.com/forum/thread/267173
Oh youre the op? Such a **** using a smurf to post something like that rofl

You must be really jealous that actual good players do actually get a good rating unlike you who noob bashed himself to the #1 spot on the last ladder and now cant even get to 19xx. Damn, son.

btw please learn how to screen capture ;)
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]CaMp2gg_

Edited 9 June 2017 - 1:28 am by [xCs]CaMp2gg_
Not that i really care but if you finish top then you finish top there shouldnt really be a case for anything else epecially when you beat all those around you
1+
This dude supercrack played both 1v1s and tgs and finished top 1 in the ladder, i cant understand wheres the problem?
Link | Reply | Quote
 LuiCalibre

Edited 9 June 2017 - 1:55 am by LuiCalibre
1+
This dude supercrack played both 1v1s and tgs and finished top 1 in the ladder, i cant understand wheres the problem?

Problem is, crack stopped using his main account once he got in top of the ladder, he stopped like 3 weeks before the actual tournament, he was cleary avoiding to use it in order to keep his rating, that's abusing the ladder. He continued playing but using an alternative account that he barely could keep on 17+ rating, where's the 19+ skills?

His last game (http://www.voobly.com/match/view/15663965) vs a random guy in 1v1, gave him the 1900 and Spot #1, this ViV0_ haven't logged on since that, wouldn't be surprised if that was one of his many shared accounts with friends just to boost his rate.

He was kicked from a non-Smurf game, with players like Malte, Marauder, Alex, Adrift, Drew, etc. ALL USING THEIR MAIN ACCOUNT, and crack was asked to bring main account, what he did? He logged in his friend's account: SuperImbecil, INSTEAD of using his main account, he was not only avoiding to play in his main account but ALSO HE SHARED ACCOUNTS AND BOOSTED RATING OF HIS FRIEND WICH IS BASICALLY POINT TRADE.

I don't think I need to explain anything else, he got banned for a reason and now he's getting reset'd for the same, he's a very good player, he's not the best, but he could have what it was needed to win the league in a legit way, unfortunately he decided to abuse the system and the ladder.

Even Marauder, who is the legit winner of the ladder, did complain about him losing in purpose whenever they were in the same team, Dave was close to hit 19x rate and surpass crack, what happened? Randomly crack (on alternative account obviously) would lose villagers really, really quick whenever he got in Dave's team, making Marauder end up in 2v1 situations, and suddenly when they were not in the same team he randomly played beast mode, and all this to keep his fake rating and spot in the ladder.

Few examples:
You can notice the pattern, he in Marauder team and loses, and no matter what combination of allies he'd win most of the games he wasn't on his team, maybe I'm being paranoid, but if he already did what he do (Account sharing/point trading) I wouldn't be surprised he did this. In fact I'd take the risk he to say he 100% did lose in purpose to keep rating.

*Sigh* So sad if you ask me...
Link | Reply | Quote
 RIP_Wizard

Posted 9 June 2017 - 1:53 am
Wow man , you are really stuborn that you cant see reality , we showed you already all the matches/stats and are there for you too see in the profile . Also i told you i could play anywant who asked me and i had no problem in making 1v1 rated, but marauder who is 2# never asked , and i won all the 3 1v1 we played during all the ladder . Also you are still 0 gamer in this ladder and are new to posting , show you real name bro idk what is your problem . Is clear i have top points in the ladder , the rank already makes the math for you and shows you #1, it is as simple as that.
Link | Reply | Quote
 LuiCalibre

Edited 9 June 2017 - 2:01 am by LuiCalibre
RIP_Wizard wrote:
Wow man , you are really stuborn that you cant see reality , we showed you already all the matches/stats and are there for you too see in the profile . Also i told you i could play anywant who asked me and i had no problem in making 1v1 rated, but marauder who is 2# never asked , and i won all the 3 1v1 we played during all the ladder . Also you are still 0 gamer in this ladder and are new to posting , show you real name bro idk what is your problem . Is clear i have top points in the ladder , the rank already makes the math for you and shows you #1, it is as simple as that.

So if someone in the new ladder (Random League) boostes his rating from 1v1 to 2k, remaining 150 points away from everyobody, and starts using Smurf to keep rating, 3 weeks before league ends, and also he's asked to use main account and he uses a FRIEND ACCOUNT to keep rating, does that makes him the winner? Yeah, the maths make sense, but manipulating the system and abusing it is something else.

Just get over it, you're done, you had your ego out of control, you claimed you were the Lustful king, you were so confident to win tournament, you even said you didn't care if someone reported you for the account sharing, you said "You will simply make a new account and get the spot 1 back". Call it karma or w/e.

Be more humble, play fair.
Link | Reply | Quote
 RIP_Wizard

Posted 9 June 2017 - 2:01 am
Its really incredible how you think i made someone lose on purpose , if you see the games i was doubled so fast i didnt have chance and were all fairly even matches . Everyone who played this game with me knows im a much more stronger 1v1 player but ofc , u are a 0 gamer in this , u only used this account to post here . Therefore i dont have to give any technical explanations to you as you dont know the map . And with all respect i wont answer to your nonsense attacks anumore as you dont even show your real name .
Link | Reply | Quote
 RIP_Wizard

Edited 9 June 2017 - 2:12 am by RIP_Wizard
Ill just answer you again with what i posted yesterday . And yes , facts , matches and stats say im number 1 besides your opiniĆ³n or any others comments who nobody cares. Bye

Editado Hoje, 12:38 por [mouz]ArgenStyle
1. i didnt use other player account

2 i was the first one to get 1923 points in this , and got back to 16x mainly because everyone was 16x back then and had to raise all again to actual rate.

3. everyone knows its me , and can ask for 1v1 . i have no problem playing anyone .

4. i dont understand what u trying to say if i raise another person acc to 17x , which i never did, is point trade ? wtf are you talking about 11 . I told you to show me the games and you never did.

5. looks like you never played 1 single game in this map , but you talk like you ''know a lot'' about this rofl
http://www.voobly.com/profile/view/124722937/Ratings

6. i dont have to give any explanations to you. you have 1 post and a 0 gamer. so come play 1v1 or go back to your cave, please . else show your real name. thanks
Link | Reply | Quote
 LuiCalibre

Posted 9 June 2017 - 2:04 am
RIP_Wizard wrote:
Its really incredible how you think i made someone lose on purpose , if you see the games i was doubled so fast i didnt have chance and were all fairly even matches . Everyone who played this game with me knows im a much more stronger 1v1 player but ofc , u are a 0 gamer in this , u only used this account to post here . Therefore i dont have to give any technical explanations to you as you dont know the map . And with all respect i wont answer to your nonsense attacks anumore as you dont even show your real name .

I'm not attacking, it's just facts. The fact you get triggered by facts it's not my fault.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Dej4Vu

Posted 9 June 2017 - 2:41 am

supercrack, it's useless to try to explain to someone who could never take over that you were better than him and the most funny part its that he claims that were better that you at tg than 1v1, but can't prove it on the ladder even.. then come with a smurf to comment something like this "Be more humble, play fair."
how arrogant you have to be to do some things like this? come on show your real nickname otherwise all the facts you claims are fake COWARD RAT.
Link | Reply | Quote
 mich

Posted 9 June 2017 - 5:17 am
Guess I'm going to have to start deleting posts?

Have your debate elsewhere please.
Link | Reply | Quote
 mich

Edited 3 August 2017 - 7:24 pm by mich
COMING SOON

Contents:

Current
Alternative (2nd)
  • Top Player - TBD
  • Started - March 5, 2017
  • Ends/Ended - September 5th, 2017 - REFERENCE HERE
Bloods (5th)
  • Top Player - TBD
  • Started - March 5, 2017
  • Ends/Ended - September 5th, 2017 - REFERENCE HERE
CBA/Hero 1v1 (2nd)
  • Top Player - TBD
  • Started - April 8th, 2017
  • Ends/Ended - October 8th, 2017 - REFERENCE HERE
Dodgeball (2nd)
  • Top Player - TBD
  • Started - July 17, 2017
  • Ends/Ended - September 1, 2017
Madness (6th)
  • Top Player - TBD
  • Started - June 7th, 2017
  • Ends/Ended - August 7th, 2017
Random League (10th)
  • Top Player - TBD
  • Started - June 7th, 2017
  • Ends/Ended - August 2017
RCB (2nd)
  • Top Player - TBD
  • Started - September 11, 2016
  • Ends/Ended - September 11th, 2017 - REFERENCE HERE
Roll the Dice League (4th)
  • Top Player - TBD
  • Started - May 31st
  • Ends/Ended - PERMANENT. Reset Schedule to follow.
Tower Defense League (2nd)
  • Top Player - TBD
  • Ends/Ended - PERMANENT. More maps coming soon. Reset Schedule to follow.
TTF League (3rd)
  • Top Player - TBD
  • Ends/Ended - September 1, 2017

Reset Schedule
  • Alternative = 6 months
  • Bloods = 6 months
  • CBA & CBA Hero = 1 year
  • CBA/CBA Hero 1v1 = 6 months - Tournament towards the end of every Season
  • Leagues = 4-6 weeks (depending on coinciding tournaments)
  • Madness = 2 months
  • RCB = 1 year

Please note

Link | Reply | Quote
 [ Wf ]sJesse_OwenSs

Posted 5 August 2017 - 6:42 pm
best reset ladder madnes and alternative 8 or 12 moths. 2 months very short time. ;thumbdown
Link | Reply | Quote
 mich

Edited 5 August 2017 - 7:11 pm by mich
Regarding the Madness Ladder:

http://www.voobly.com/forum/thread/193032
Barsta wrote:
We are proud (or maybe we're not) to share with you the brand new 'CS - Madness' ladder. This ladder is about madness, and CS.

All maps will rate, no matter how unfair or stacked. This is the wild wild west and you can do whatever you want. There is a catch though, its going to be reset regularly.
Remember... no complaints will be accepted for this ladder.

http://www.voobly.com/forum/thread/262956
mich wrote:
Things to note:
- The Madness Ladder will be reset every 2 months beginning this April.

Regarding Alternative:

I posted reference links on this thread for a reason.

http://www.voobly.com/forum/thread/262956/:1219224#post1219224
mich wrote:
Results:
Alternative - 6 months
Bloods - 6 months
RCB - 1 year
Link | Reply | Quote
 [sT]alaaeddine____

Posted 8 August 2017 - 4:46 am
DONT RESET RCB PLS

Link | Reply | Quote
123[4]567891011121314