AOE 2 : Single player error

DaNNz0r

Posted 21 March 2016 - 5:54 pm
Whenever i run AOE 2 with single player ( not voobly ) i always get the error while starting game "The scenario could not be loaded" Even i tried to start "Create your own scenario" , or just the standard game but the game always fails to load. It never loads the game not even the saved one. Although in voobly, its working fine for me.

Also, It used to run before in single player but after i installed voobly, this error started occuring everytime.
I have already tried to re-install voobly and i dont have AOE 2 setup anymore so i cant re install the entire game.

Also tried to run in diffretent compatiblity mode.

Any Suggestions?
Link | Reply | Quote
 [MM]___CLAW

Posted 21 March 2016 - 7:19 pm
If you had set up menu you could have installed it in other drive and play single pkayer from it, but u said u dont have setup menu, so i think you should host a game and select the option--start as single player in game room settings and start the game(hit launch)

Hope it was helpful
Link | Reply | Quote
 [MM]___CLAW

Posted 21 March 2016 - 7:42 pm
I heard that 1.4 patch is used for offline pplay, but its better contact a mod through live chat
Link | Reply | Quote
 DaNNz0r

Posted 21 March 2016 - 8:34 pm
If you had set up menu you could have installed it in other drive and play single pkayer from it, but u said u dont have setup menu, so i think you should host a game and select the option--start as single player in game room settings and start the game(hit launch)

Hope it was helpful
Thanks for your concern.
I am doing this already and it works but sometimes my internet does not work and in that mean time i want to play single player so i guess this wont work if there is no internet connection
Link | Reply | Quote
 kitt

Posted 22 March 2016 - 2:59 am
hi
it does look seeing your game does not run ok off of voobly on its own, you need to find a way to reinstall it.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Neytron

Posted 22 March 2016 - 6:07 pm
У меня проблема когда играю зависает изображение, но слышу что игра продолжается что делать?
Link | Reply | Quote
 kitt

Edited 22 March 2016 - 8:05 pm by Cavin
Здравствуй
у вас есть друг, который понимает английский. мы не русскоговорящие атм.

Редактировать:

Попробуйте наши рекомендуемые настройки игры, как показано на рисунке ниже:

Удачи! =)

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]
Displaying 1 - 7 out of 7 posts