can't read what I am typing in chat

[LeO]hightower

Posted 17 March 2016 - 12:40 am
Hello,
since I changed from my laptop (Windows 7) to my new gaming PC (windows 10) I have following problem:
When I type something in the chat in a gamelobby or in the game chat, my letters become invisible for me until I send them (they are visible for a part of a second directly when typed). So if I feel like I misstyped something, I have to delete all the message and start from the beginning or deal with strange messages. Or often I have capslock on and look like a **** screaming "I GO SCouts", or instead of saying yes it is "!"and I only realize after sending it.
Any idea how I can fix it?
Link | Reply | Quote
 kitt

Edited 17 March 2016 - 6:54 am by Cavin
hi
odd
ensure you installed like for w7, to the [86] directory and compatibility mode. uninstall the client. del the folder. reinstall. try.

Edit:

(1) For lobby/room chat: Try change your chat Font & Color and see how it works.
» Messenger -> Options -> Settings -> General.

(2) For in game chat: Host/Join any Game room, and at top "Game" tab -> Go to DirectX ► select "Render in 32-bit color" & "Lock cursor inside game window".
Link | Reply | Quote
 [LeO]hightower

Posted 17 March 2016 - 12:41 pm
kitt wrote:
hi

(2) For in game chat: Host/Join any Game room, and at top "Game" tab -> Go to DirectX ► select "Render in 32-bit color" & "Lock cursor inside game window".

Thank you, that worked :)
Link | Reply | Quote
 Cavin

Posted 17 March 2016 - 1:09 pm
Glad, Have fun!

[ Thread Closed. ]

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]
Displaying 1 - 4 out of 4 posts