Sheep vs Wolf 2 - mod GUIDE

[MM]Gallas

Posted 11 April 2017 - 12:28 am
Np, fixed it.

You can follow upcomming possible changes at here:
http://www.voobly.com/gamemods/mod/611/Sheep-vs-Wolf-2#Possible_changes_at_next_update
Under that the pervious/recent changes.
Link | Reply | Quote
 c0mm0n

Edited 12 April 2017 - 9:04 pm by c0mm0n
Hey Gallas! Can I upload some pic by pic tutorials on how to boom? Some sheep won't know how to. Also, some tips when playing as waller/ LT'er. Like the 2x University.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [MM]Gallas

Posted 12 April 2017 - 11:01 pm
c0mm0n wrote:
Hey Gallas! Can I upload some pic by pic tutorials on how to boom? Some sheep won't know how to. Also, some tips when playing as waller/ LT'er. Like the 2x University.
Sure! Feel free write own guide if you have new/better ideas :)
Link | Reply | Quote
 agent6_t9

Posted 14 April 2017 - 2:03 am
hi mr Gallas, hi brother wolves :)
I'm sorry my concerns still exist, I reply & try to clarify & hopefully get some resolution;
a/Ai resign by time, because it could make endless match if it's a wolf, and as unrated may people not bother about it, but when rated it's not want should happen.
q?..:my question is about unrated, if not possible then how can i play vs ai offline?

b/ If you want to use an Ai which not give up, then I suggest get immobile Ai, which won't do anything.
q?..: how do i invoke immobile AI?... in past 3 sheeps explore rest don't... now they all resign (!)

1. Because this mod not is abandoned.
a:...Sorry, not sure what you mean:)

2. There is no perfect map/mod and I try to keep it up with new ideas or balance features, which may make it easier/harder for sheep/wolf.
a:... it has certainly made it harder for part time player / rookie / me :D

3/4. Just read up. I suggest also spec games and rewatch recs to be better, but ofc self made new tactics may can work also, if you are brave enough :P
a: i'm doing all the above, specced many games (need to practise what i see :) brave enough to play vs all, however need to build base skill level so my allies also get a decent game... i don't normally play in pro team games because of this... i am training but as original request /question is, how can i play vs ai either alone online or off... this will help me due to shift work & time zone differences

Cheers;

agent:)

Link | Reply | Quote
 agent6_t9

Posted 14 April 2017 - 8:08 am
so, what, if any, benefit to wolf... for equal game play?'''' :P

cheers :)

agent :)
Link | Reply | Quote
 agent6_t9

Posted 14 April 2017 - 8:24 am
my apologies;
my last reply was referencing "possible"updates [You must login to view link] {?}.... are there any possible benefit or upgrade to equalize all this for wolf?????????????????????.............................

regards:

Link | Reply | Quote
 [MM]Peterpaiter

Posted 25 April 2017 - 1:13 pm
New imput for you gallas: personally, i think towers should not gain more or less attack if they're on hills. only sheeps define where to place them, and wolves can't do much about that. hills then becomes a too huge advantage by my point of view.

another thing: i think wolf skull win should not exists. wolves can't take them or protect them nor nothing. i already said that but i repeat that. else the time should be muuuuch longer then the one of the wonder.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [MM]Gallas

Posted 25 April 2017 - 2:12 pm
New imput for you gallas: personally, i think towers should not gain more or less attack if they're on hills. only sheeps define where to place them, and wolves can't do much about that. hills then becomes a too huge advantage by my point of view.
That's in normal game too and can't modify it, also part of using terrain for your advantage.
another thing: i think wolf skull win should not exists. wolves can't take them or protect them nor nothing. i already said that but i repeat that. else the time should be muuuuch longer then the one of the wonder.
Just play in conquest :)
Link | Reply | Quote
 [MM]Peterpaiter

Posted 26 April 2017 - 7:02 pm
[MM]Gallas wrote:
That's in normal game too and can't modify it, also part of using terrain for your advantage.
No, i remember i had seen a setting into the AGE that can disactivate this. terrain at your advantage = another advantadge only sheeps can use and not wolves.

[MM]Gallas wrote:
Just play in conquest :)
what do you mean?

I also have some proposals for changes on wolf civ's bonuses and other stuff, when you'll log
Link | Reply | Quote
 [MM]Gallas

Posted 26 April 2017 - 10:35 pm
I dunno about this option in AGE3. About conquest, I mean the win rule.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [MM]Peterpaiter

Edited 27 April 2017 - 11:32 am by [MM]Peterpaiter
hummm ok.... another thing: are superwolf/mega wolf considered as ranged units? because their blast isn't working correctly, it is not considered from where the "hit" arrives, and that's a big issues in a lot of cases, like when hunting fast units or when attacking. a solution to this problem, that thogh would have few downsides(if the wolf gets more near), are a higher blast with those wolves
Link | Reply | Quote
 [MM]Peterpaiter

Edited 4 May 2017 - 8:03 pm by [MM]Peterpaiter
other things:

- It should not be possible to build walls/trees over dead sheeps

- Destroyed ships and rifts should give food (Could be different food if there's a sheep over the ship or not)
Link | Reply | Quote
 [MM]Gallas

Posted 5 May 2017 - 11:31 am
It have a technical reason why dead sheep is walkable.
Rift won't give food, let that sink. ;upsdown
Link | Reply | Quote
 shahji

Posted 18 May 2017 - 5:05 pm
Hi Gallas,
Can you reduce the number of cliffs to normal.. Many times with height even 4 -5 LT are enough to kill 2 super wolves, which is not fair

Or maybe cliff should not offer attack bonus..

Rest i believe game is quite balanced now :)
Link | Reply | Quote
 agent6_t9

Posted 29 May 2017 - 5:33 am
hi mr gallas:)
still no resolution to auto-resign of AI when trying to train vs computer?... that & obsession of some players about points, is restricting entry of new players, therefore growth of this map... just trying to get to level where i can be decent ally, & maybe a few others like myself(?)... :)

cheers;

Link | Reply | Quote
123[4]56789
Displaying 46 - 60 out of 135 posts