Sheep vs Wolf - mod GUIDE

[TheJedi]SparK

Posted 11 August 2015 - 6:15 am
i dont see what is that wrong here... most of the maps are well balanced according to my experience...if u say the maps are not balanced and too much food on one side bla bla... u dont know how to wolf...there have been soo many changes in animal packs just to balance it and its all good. i dont understand why people say its not possible to win as wolf if not easy... it is not true... i have seen hundreds of games where wolf wins it just basically depends on how u wolf and what u have learnt from ur loss/experience not just playing 5 or 10 games and posting ... "ahh this is unfair that is not possible". this is a great mod and lots of hard work by gallas and appreciate every single bit of it. ty
;flowers
Link | Reply | Quote
 [G]Tempires

Posted 11 August 2015 - 11:51 am
I earned it though 17 years of playing AOC online. As for this map, if its so great try hosting it in the custom scenario room, with all the experienced players.

huh. game isn't even that old ;ermm
Link | Reply | Quote
 Jakira

Posted 12 August 2015 - 3:45 pm
Anyone Created new Map ?
Link | Reply | Quote
 [CLG_]VelaAoE

Posted 13 August 2015 - 2:17 am
i know this map of warcraft, is funny xd
Link | Reply | Quote
 MMO_Executioner

Posted 14 August 2015 - 2:51 pm
I see this map failed in custom scenario. It never made it passed the hosting mode.;bigshock ;bigshock
Link | Reply | Quote
 [MM]Gallas

Posted 14 August 2015 - 6:17 pm
I see this map failed in custom scenario. It never made it passed the hosting mode.;bigshock ;bigshock
Because no puntos for it. ;w00t
Link | Reply | Quote
 Your_momma

Posted 14 August 2015 - 6:34 pm

Burp.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Seldom_Pooper

Edited 14 August 2015 - 7:07 pm by Seldom_Pooper

Your posts are meaningless. Play or spectate sheep vs wolf. People are only telling you to learn the map first. After you are super wolf, you can buy animals from mill and kill them with crocodile and then eat them to reach mega wolf.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [MM]Gallas

Posted 14 August 2015 - 7:24 pm
Your posts are meaningless. Play or spectate sheep vs wolf. People are only telling you to learn the map first. After you are super wolf, you can buy animals from mill and kill them with crocodile and then eat them to reach mega wolf.
He tries to say that this map have no place at CS and he is right. This map not for puntos, not because "experienced players", because this played for fun and fun in NPL not in CS.

And one more quote:
Barsta wrote:
Experienced players? Read that as assholes ^^
Link | Reply | Quote
 [G]Tempires

Posted 15 August 2015 - 8:29 pm
[MM]Gallas wrote:
He tries to say that this map have no place at CS and he is right. This map not for puntos, not because "experienced players", because this played for fun and fun in NPL not in CS.

And one more quote:

in CS lobby: cba & cba hero all day

in NPL: people are interested about new things
Link | Reply | Quote
 ['RB']Dan

Posted 15 August 2015 - 8:38 pm
but im from cs and i play everything :(
Link | Reply | Quote
 MMO_Executioner

Edited 19 August 2015 - 5:22 pm by MMO_Executioner
Your right Dan, and im from cs. This map didnt make it in cs due to it gets no points for wins. It wont make it in cs cause people wont play maps that are fixed for one side to win. Experienced players dont find joy in a false win.
Link | Reply | Quote
 MMO_Executioner

Posted 19 August 2015 - 5:40 pm
Your_momma wrote:
@ James Bond. You tried the game for 2 days (?) and it suffices to say you are simply wrong.
@ Pheonix: new players should learn how to sheep first before try wovling. I agree that a first day wolf (even with beginner) has no clue what to do, etc. But it just takes some effort and the game is decently fair. It takes some patience and dedication to become pro - just like u wont learn CBA in a day nor RM etc.

You are right about no food in tisza sometimes. Its the bugged boar animal pack that is really awful. It also exists in all the other maps. The first boar appears on 37 min in south west. Gallas says it has just as much food as any other, but he should really fix this. Once I know its bugged boar I basically feel tempted to resign. Even a pro wolf will be at least 15 min later.

@ Sun_riser Speeding the game up slightly is an idea. For all the rest: you can blame the map/mod/etc. but you should learn how to become more pro before complaining about these things. Just like James Bond - he doesnt know what he is talking about (if u dont take the effort). Get hotkeys, become faster, smarter, etc..

*EDIT

Now that I think about it: I think it is a little disrespectful / offensive towards Gallas to complain about SvW the way some people do here. Gallas has spent hours, days, weeks in tuning this mod - and the game is probably more fair than it has ever been. He should not have to answer to people who just come here and **** all over the place about how dissatisfied they are. Ive played this game since the beginning and it is better, richer, more fun and probably fairer than it has ever been. Of course there are some things imbalanced, but maybe come up with some solutions or try to find new ways of playing the game. Ty ;flowers

I wont take away the hard work Gallas put into this map. Im sure its takes time, patiance and work to put these maps together. And it does look good. However I dont agree with how lop sided it is toward the sheep to win.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Your_momma

Edited 23 August 2015 - 12:46 pm by Your_momma
Some new videos:

how to BASIC sheep ;read: [You must login to view link]
how to PRO SHEEP (<30 minutes imperial) ;1st: [You must login to view link]

And a fast video especially for James Bond. One of the 90% wins I had with MF.
[You must login to view link]

Select 720 for HD
Link | Reply | Quote
 MMO_Executioner

Edited 23 August 2015 - 2:06 pm by MMO_Executioner
Your_momma wrote:
Some new videos:

how to BASIC sheep ;read: [You must login to view link]
how to PRO SHEEP (<30 minutes imperial) ;1st: [You must login to view link]

And a fast video especially for James Bond. One of the 90% wins I had with MF.
[You must login to view link]

Select 720 for HD

Show us how to play this map in Custom Scenario ;thumbdown

Link | Reply | Quote
123456[7]8
Displaying 91 - 105 out of 117 posts