Chomp_

Posted 16 March 2015 - 3:30 am
2 new short videos added for new players:

Basics: how to sheep: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5fcNboppVc
Basics: how to wolf: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JSjqX10Y1WQ
Link | Reply | Quote
 Devils__

Posted 2 April 2015 - 11:53 am
gallas !! do not change the sheep to the wolf !!! all players vs wolf wolf did not like !!! eat no voice ,, fight no sound very boring ,, ,, looks like kissing it ..
Link | Reply | Quote
 [MM]Gallas

Posted 2 April 2015 - 12:05 pm
Dude, it was April 1 update.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [MM]Gallas

Edited 15 April 2015 - 2:25 pm by [MM]Gallas
Hey guys!

There will be a full civ rework in this mod and I wanna show concept:

The main idea behind this:
-make interesting civs
-able to play with random civs
-unused civs upgrading

Please feedback.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [TheJedi]SparK

Posted 8 April 2015 - 8:26 am
ur idea is what the svw community want... it is really good i just need to go through this and calculate the bonus and other OP stuff will let u know in inbox/pm.... ;thumbup
Link | Reply | Quote
 [MM]Peterpaiter

Posted 23 April 2015 - 3:25 pm
this is not sheep vs wolf 1.7, this is sheep vs wolf 2.0!! yaaarrr :D :D (just noticed the new update not tried it yet :D)
Link | Reply | Quote
 Mr_MrsSomeone

Posted 29 April 2015 - 2:41 pm
please gallas!!!!reset healing att cave,,its to fast...you know me,and windra,is to easy for wolf speed!!we get bored the game!!!cant fight,,all use wolf speed now,,no fighting,,game only for run and hunt...bored 100%
Link | Reply | Quote
 Devils__

Posted 29 April 2015 - 2:46 pm
I missed the first game wvw ... healing wolves in a cave too quickly .. please return as it used to .. we were bored once ..
Link | Reply | Quote
 [MM]Peterpaiter

Posted 14 May 2015 - 10:25 pm
yo, i've a bug to report... when i destroyed trees with the croco i didn't took wood!
Link | Reply | Quote
 [MM]Gallas

Posted 14 May 2015 - 10:28 pm
yo, i've a bug to report... when i destroyed trees with the croco i didn't took wood!

That's not bug. No wood from tree with any unit.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [MM]Peterpaiter

Posted 2 June 2015 - 5:17 pm
i speak about sheeps trees, like fruit trees. shouldn't i get wood out of it? anyway i've also something else to report:

1- i've saw people killing the bear with a tower center inside the bear place. in less than 20 min the bear was dead (becouse they had some issues, else it probably would have been dead even in 15-18min)
i feel like that's very unfair, wolfes has no way to defend themself from that and save the bear.

2-i've saw sheeps using a bug that teletrasported them outside of a base using a keep on the border, getting inside the keep and than getting outside of the keep outside of the base. i've saw that happen in the new map.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [MM]Gallas

Posted 2 June 2015 - 5:42 pm
i speak about sheeps trees, like fruit trees. shouldn't i get wood out of it?
Nope.
1- i've saw people killing the bear with a tower center inside the bear place. in less than 20 min the bear was dead (becouse they had some issues, else it probably would have been dead even in 15-18min)
i feel like that's very unfair, wolfes has no way to defend themself from that and save the bear.
TC only shot if sheep is garrisoned. If a wolf check there, you will be gg. Nice risk :)
2-i've saw sheeps using a bug that teletrasported them outside of a base using a keep on the border, getting inside the keep and than getting outside of the keep outside of the base. i've saw that happen in the new map.
Cliff jump. Old aoe2 thing with garrisoning. Part of the clever usage of the engine :P
Link | Reply | Quote
 [MM]Peterpaiter

Edited 2 June 2015 - 8:46 pm by [MM]Peterpaiter
problem about the TC is that if u kill the bear at min 15-18 it's a lot if the wolf is running or little more and the TC can kill it if it comes near. com'on gallas, those 3 things sucks.

and the bear doesn't even attack the TC.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [MM]Gallas

Edited 3 June 2015 - 12:25 am by [MM]Gallas
problem about the TC is that if u kill the bear at min 15-18 it's a lot if the wolf is running or little more and the TC can kill it if it comes near. com'on gallas, those 3 things sucks.
I will think about it. Maybe bear/boar place won't be buildable like roads in next update.
and the bear doesn't even attack the TC.
Animals never attacks any buildings.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [MM]Peterpaiter

Posted 3 June 2015 - 9:37 am
and the teletrasport it's used in the taiga map in the base on the left. i destroyed all and i needed that to stay clear and they teletrasported sheeps without getting out from the walls in that place building walls from inside. very unfair.

Link | Reply | Quote
123[4]5678
Displaying 46 - 60 out of 117 posts