Blake

Posted 10 January 2014 - 3:32 am
['RB']Ryan wrote:
Sheep making buildings, wolf farming.... End of the world coming soon. 11
rofl +1
Link | Reply | Quote
 [MM]Gallas

Posted 23 January 2014 - 2:42 pm
Added one new map for testing. Please feedback about it.
In addition now the following options can be:

1. Won't be any new map, just original.

2. Sometimes will be new map. (pro: original, balanced fair maps. cons: need more time for one)

3. Make an editable, but unplayable map for creative Sheep vs Wolf fans. (pro: you can show your creativity, need less time for a new map. cons: need filter to avoid bad maps, and need to merge with original file)
Link | Reply | Quote
 [MM]Gallas

Posted 31 March 2014 - 8:56 pm
I made a quick gif from the new unit:

You must login into Voobly to view image

Link | Reply | Quote
 [MM]Gallas

Posted 3 May 2014 - 6:13 pm
Changed pictures to fit for new graphics.

Happy hiding and hunting!
Link | Reply | Quote
 ExpectoPatronum

Posted 26 July 2014 - 6:06 pm
Played it today for the first time and i literally loved it...
Really fun and as a first timer i was the last surviver as a sheep!!
I am so much thankful that the players who were playing were good to me and teached me otherwise it would have not been that fun. I hope the community accepts this map as it takes a lot of courage and hardwork to make a map unless u are Gallas ;thumbup ;thumbup ;thumbup
Link | Reply | Quote
 ['K']GenteDeZona

Posted 16 August 2014 - 8:01 pm
Awesome Job ! Gallas the Modding God <3 ;flowers
Link | Reply | Quote
 [MM]Gallas

Posted 27 August 2014 - 5:12 pm
Less than 2 months and 10 000+ download, thanks for everyone^^

Link | Reply | Quote
 [MM]Gallas

Posted 23 October 2014 - 11:27 am
anni.png
Link | Reply | Quote
 [MM]Peterpaiter

Edited 25 November 2014 - 12:50 pm by [MM]Peterpaiter
hi gallas, i've some stuff to tell u,
- would u remove the possibility to delate the own wolf for the wolfes with canc? it's too easy to be clicked by mistake.
- on tisza my wolf one time was blocked on the mountains on top left and i couldn't moove it
- would u write the real defence of buidings and walls so they can be seen both from sheeps and wolfes? i would do the same also for iron bear and iron boar.
- when a wolf kills a sheep, most of all if it's the lastone of a player, i think he should get more wood/food based on all the stuff that will be destroyed killing it, else sometimes it's better to let it escape and try to destroy some of the stuff.

p.s.
last but not least... would u upgrade the images here on forum and on the mod page of the maps? becouse fishes are changed in some of theese maps so it will be easier to know where to find them
Link | Reply | Quote
 [MM]Gallas

Edited 25 November 2014 - 2:40 pm by [MM]Gallas
- would u remove the possibility to delate the own wolf for the wolfes with canc? it's too easy to be clicked by mistake.
Unit interface editing can be do by packs, not by buttons, so I won't edit it. Don't make mistakes :P
- on tisza my wolf one time was blocked on the mountains on top left and i couldn't moove it
This bug on my list.
- would u write the real defence of buidings and walls so they can be seen both from sheeps and wolfes? i would do the same also for iron bear and iron boar.
This is far over simple modding, but who knows, maybe in future it can be possible.
- when a wolf kills a sheep, most of all if it's the lastone of a player, i think he should get more wood/food based on all the stuff that will be destroyed killing it, else sometimes it's better to let it escape and try to destroy some of the stuff.
No, this won't happen. Triggers to follow what sheep owns and giving equal stuff to wolf may cause more ingame lag.
last but not least... would u upgrade the images here on forum and on the mod page of the maps? becouse fishes are changed in some of theese maps so it will be easier to know where to find them
At next update will do it.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [MM]Peterpaiter

Posted 26 November 2014 - 11:25 am
[MM]Gallas wrote:

No, this won't happen. Triggers to follow what sheep owns and giving equal stuff to wolf may cause more ingame lag.

what about than food for killing a sheep like 300, or 500 instead of 100?
Link | Reply | Quote
 [MM]Gallas

Posted 26 November 2014 - 11:49 am
what about than food for killing a sheep like 300, or 500 instead of 100?
Link | Reply | Quote
 [MM]Peterpaiter

Posted 1 December 2014 - 6:53 pm
oh, a last thing, i don't know if it's possible, but i think it would be more nice if the gold from market trades improve not in a linear way with distance but something like exponentially, idk though
Link | Reply | Quote
 [MM]Gallas

Posted 1 December 2014 - 9:35 pm
oh, a last thing, i don't know if it's possible, but i think it would be more nice if the gold from market trades improve not in a linear way with distance but something like exponentially, idk though
sadly thats need exe edit :S

Link | Reply | Quote
12[3]45678
Displaying 31 - 45 out of 117 posts