Community Forums > Voobly Community > Other Games > Age Of Mythology > Titans 1v1 supremacy ladder now has decay!

Titans 1v1 supremacy ladder now has decay!

AoL_Iron_maiden

Posted 4 May 2013 - 6:14 pm
That's right, it's official. The 1v1 ladder for AoT finally has automated decay.

I would like to point a spotlight on [TOAO]ChronoJJ for the work he did on manually decaying the ladder when he was able to. It took a lot of time and work on his part to try and help out the community.

About the Decay:
- The decay will only effect players with a 1v1 Supremacy rating higher than 1800.
- It will only effect players who have NOT played a 1v1 Supremacy game within 9 days.
- Each decay period will subtract 20 points from a player's 1v1 Supremacy rating if the above requirements are met.

If you have any questions, please feel free to send a pm to myself, ChronoJJ or BoIt.
Link | Reply | Quote
 JijSmeekt

Posted 5 May 2013 - 12:43 pm
is it possible to make your "decay time " visible ? I mean its after 9 days, cant your score become red when you only have 3 days left . Or just show a timer of days and hours before decay? I mean this is a gaming site, and its not work. I dont want to have to make an agenda for this and keep remembering when i have to play.
Link | Reply | Quote
 AoL_Iron_maiden

Posted 7 May 2013 - 8:39 am
good idea, i'll look into it
Link | Reply | Quote
 +[OB_]ChronoJJ

Posted 7 May 2013 - 4:26 pm
Decay time is already visible, just go to the ratings tab in your profile and you will see it below your rating graph.
Link | Reply | Quote
 AoL_Iron_maiden

Posted 8 May 2013 - 7:32 am
^ Yep what he said :D.
I didn't see that til he pointed it out!

btw, it's only visible for those who are eligible for decay*
Link | Reply | Quote
 JijSmeekt

Edited 8 May 2013 - 12:12 pm by JijSmeekt
Thats very nice , but I mean can this info be copied in the popup information when you hover over your name , you see it in a glance.
Link | Reply | Quote
 AoL_Iron_maiden

Posted 12 May 2013 - 4:49 am
we'll see we'll see
Link | Reply | Quote
 [RnR]D4D0

Posted 20 May 2013 - 6:05 pm
smeekt is fearing decay cause never plays 1v1 rtd and sitts on his 1800 :p
Link | Reply | Quote
 JijSmeekt

Posted 21 May 2013 - 4:44 pm
Makes no sense f@g , its a general idea for ALL. Not everything has to do with fear or yourself , you 12 y/o. :P
Link | Reply | Quote
 [RnR]D4D0

Posted 27 May 2013 - 5:42 pm
Love u too honey <3

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]
Displaying 1 - 10 out of 10 posts